Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

TIGERS -2.5 +285 GAME 5. $200 on it. TIGERS -120. Risk $240.

I am going to cash 1k on the series price if the Tigers win this series. Only game I lost was that fluke ass Ortiz grand slam with 2 outs in the bottom of the 8th. Such a fluke. This series should be over tonight but the Tigers let that one slip. Hunter finally hitting leadoff what I was begging for all year.

Tigers are going to rape tonight. Sanchez won't allow more than 2-3 runs. Tigers will score a minimum of 5 runs. Minimum.

Straight dominance tonight and then Red Sox are done. They won't beat Scherzer and Verlander back to back.

Tigers are the best offensive team in baseball and they will show you why.

Leyland finally makes a smart adjustments.

Lakerman I told you not to bet the Red Sox. You faded the Tigers in round 1. You faded them in round 2. And I guarantee you fade them in the World Series. And you shall lose.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

oh but let me guess, once the Tigers win the world series, comments will be "oh, everyone took the Tigers to win it all. That wasn't really a smart pick, it was everyone's choice." Just like with the Heat when 90% of SBR thought they wouldn't get past the Bulls in the ECF in 2010. I clearly even remember going on SBR chat and talking to VEnditto Zeta Shari ROgue SCholar GoldenGreek and many others that said Miami had no shot to beat the bulls.

And look at in that thread how Bulls won game 1 then the knee jerk reactions came flooding in. Miami won 4 straight after then. What happened? Not even 1 comment in the thread after that. 5,000 views or some shit and then they all disappear.

Thanks and good luck

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Dude. Seriously. Do you EVER not bring up the Bulls-Heat series that was almost 3 years ago now? Really man move on from that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Dude. Seriously. Do you EVER not bring up the Bulls-Heat series that was almost 3 years ago now? Really man move on from that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    oh but let me guess, once the Tigers win the world series, comments will be "oh, everyone took the Tigers to win it all. That wasn't really a smart pick, it was everyone's choice." Just like with the Heat when 90% of SBR thought they wouldn't get past the Bulls in the ECF in 2010. I clearly even remember going on SBR chat and talking to VEnditto Zeta Shari ROgue SCholar GoldenGreek and many others that said Miami had no shot to beat the bulls.

And look at in that thread how Bulls won game 1 then the knee jerk reactions came flooding in. Miami won 4 straight after then. What happened? Not even 1 comment in the thread after that. 5,000 views or some shit and then they all disappear.

Thanks and good luck
    goat milk is so desperate for SBR fame. i don't get it. why do you care so much?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

one of the entertaining guys here.

gl

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I love how he posts his wager amounts too, as if we're all supposed to be impressed that he's got a whopping $440 on the line tonight

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

get em goat

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

100x

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If Walker and the SBR brethren PM'ed me and asked me to make a ghost account posting losers religiously yet ignoring my horrific picks constantly -- stiffing posters of "coins" along the way, mind you -- I couldn't come close to being as bad and as wrong as this fool.

I have to hand it to you Ghost Mush -- truth is stranger than fiction.

Points Awarded:

downsouth gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I can't believe people still believe this fictional threads by fictional characters...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So he lost his ass last night as lakerboy and comes back to bury himself tonight as Goat Milk. Fukkin simpleton.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I can't believe people still believe this fictional threads by fictional characters...
    t-wizzle staunchly defends the idea that this is a real person and these are real bets.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

not in it to win it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The worst part is having to read this shit re: the team I've loved for 30+ years. Pains me to know this mush is burying them one bet at a time.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    t-wizzle staunchly defends the idea that this is a real person and these are real bets.
    Exactly....

It doesn't take much to realize these bets aren't real. The common denominator with all of these threads are outlandish claims that have never been supported by, or will ever be supported by, a ticket of some sort.

If someone really wanted all this attention and actually had thousands on games, they would post the ticket. With that said, why even put up any money when you can get attention from the internet that you're lacking in the real world?

These screen names serve their purposes though. They generate traffic. It's entertaining sometimes too.

Maybe I'm just crazy and Lakerman, Goat, and T-wizzle really do all know each. Whatever. I'm taking the threads for what they are.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Big D - whats the deal with Westbrook? my draft is next friday and wondering when/if i should pounce and try to get some value out of his injury. or will he not be the same?

dont mean to hijack a thread, but nothing much here besides the normal bashing....

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    Big D - whats the deal with Westbrook? my draft is next friday and wondering when/if i should pounce and try to get some value out of his injury. or will he not be the same?

dont mean to hijack a thread, but nothing much here besides the normal bashing....
    There are different types of meniscus tears. His was really bad.

He'll probably be back sooner than he is scheduled to be back...I think they're saying after December now. Anyway, he'll probably miss at least a third of the season. If you can get him in round 4 I would as I expect him to slip.

OKC is on a regression right now. We were worse last year and will be worse this year. The bench used to be awesome and now it sucks. I hope Durant doesn't wear himself down early trying to make up for the Westbrook loss.

I expect another second round exit while probably finishing around 3rd in the West during the regular season.

Despite being one of the most profitable teams in the league the last yew years, OKC won't spend any money until next year to avoid the luxury tax. It kind of pisses me off because they were so close two years ago.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

when he comes back, will he have the same explosion?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just took Tigers live +600 to walk this game off.....

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I am going to cash 1k on the series price if the Tigers win this series. Only game I lost was that fluke ass Ortiz grand slam with 2 outs in the bottom of the 8th. Such a fluke. This series should be over tonight but the Tigers let that one slip. Hunter finally hitting leadoff what I was begging for all year.

Tigers are going to rape tonight. Sanchez won't allow more than 2-3 runs. Tigers will score a minimum of 5 runs. Minimum.

Straight dominance tonight and then Red Sox are done. They won't beat Scherzer and Verlander back to back.

Tigers are the best offensive team in baseball and they will show you why.

Leyland finally makes a smart adjustments.

Lakerman I told you not to bet the Red Sox. You faded the Tigers in round 1. You faded them in round 2. And I guarantee you fade them in the World Series. And you shall lose.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    when he comes back, will he have the same explosion?
    You would have to think it would take him a while to get back to being what he was.

I can't see him being just as explosive when he comes back. Human nature would be to be a bit more tenative.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Not everything needs to be a conspiracy. No I am not lakerboy that is a laughable accusation that I have read repeatedly on the site.

As far as Goat I don't know the guy personally save for the occasional PM but this whole notion of made up SBR characters is silly. He's real.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

You can't make this shit up

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The worst part is having to read this shit re: the team I've loved for 30+ years. Pains me to know this mush is burying them one bet at a time.
    You can maybe thank Cabrera for last night's Detroit post season puke job. Maybe buy him a 4th beef sandwich next time he's gotta taste.

Look at it this way, at least this time it wasn't the normal fur shit defense or bullpen. The Tigers found another way

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not everything needs to be a conspiracy. No I am not lakerboy that is a laughable accusation that I have read repeatedly on the site.

As far as Goat I don't know the guy personally save for the occasional PM but this whole notion of made up SBR characters is silly. He's real.
    Get a clue

BigDofBA

You always go out of your way to defend this guy and say that he is real...why is that?

You don't know him personally except for the occasional PM????

That's funny considering last year you said you knew him and had even played basketball with him.

Which is it bud? LMAO.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Goat is starting to put together a Goat like streak here. Nothing will ever beat a year or two back. He literally posted 100 losers in a row.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You always go out of your way to defend this guy and say that he is real...why is that?

You don't know him personally except for the occasional PM????

That's funny considering last year you said you knew him and had even played basketball with him.

Which is it bud? LMAO.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good call goatshit