DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

How can Andrew Luck become the face of the league with his voice and the way he talks

God help us all if mumblemouth becomes the face of the league and now is in commercials. That voice and the way he talks makes me feel like I am the most intelligent person on Earth. He sounds more retarded than Andre the Giant if that is possible and Andre the Giant's first language is French. If he becomes the face of the league expect every concussion case to be successful.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Looks and talks like, Zeta.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Wow Vince McMahon in that interview with Hogan. How many roids did he jam up his ass over the years. Looks like a peanut in this clip.
    How did he make his money to buy WWE?

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Wow Vince McMahon in that interview with Hogan. How many roids did he jam up his ass over the years. Looks like a peanut in this clip.
    How did he make his money to buy WWE?
    If you ask Vince he will say he worked he way up and bought his family business through hard work. Just like a lot of very wealthy people he inherited through working through his family. Grandfather and father of Vince McMahon owned two separate wrestling companies. Somehow Vince owned his grandfather my guess through inheritance and bought his father's wrestling company my guess he got a deal on the price.

Ask Bill Gates how he started Microsoft he will say he never got help from his family even though he got 1 or 2 million from his grandparents in an inheritance when he turned 18. That is always left out. Leaving Harvard isn't a big deal to start your own company if you have a million dollars in 1973.

Ask Mark Cuban has he ever done a Ponzi Scheme? He will say no even though he did a chain letter which is a Ponzi scheme to pay for college and whatever else he used the money for.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-15-13 at 04:50 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Luck not too smart yeah I think he cannot be the face of the league

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

It looks like he keeps his teeth shut when he speaks.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    If you ask Vince he will say he worked he way up and bought his family business through hard work. Just like a lot of very wealthy people he inherited through working through his family. Grandfather and father of Vince McMahon owned two separate wrestling companies. Somehow Vince owned his grandfather my guess through inheritance and bought his father's wrestling company my guess he got a deal on the price.

Ask Bill Gates how he started Microsoft he will say he never got help from his family even though he got 1 or 2 million from his grandparents in an inheritance when he turned 18. That is always left out. Leaving Harvard isn't a big deal to start your own company if you have a million dollars in 1973.

Ask Mark Cuban has he ever done a Ponzi Scheme? He will say no even though he did a chain letter which is a Ponzi scheme to pay for college and whatever else he used the money for.
    In each of these cases they did better than 99.9% of the population if they were thrown into a similar circumstance.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    In each of these cases they did better than 99.9% of the population if they were thrown into a similar circumstance.
    This may be the understatement of the day. DoYouNotGetIt obviously DoesNotGetIt

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Luck may sound retarded to some, but he is actually pretty smart. He graduated from Stanford with a 3.48 GPA in engineering. Dude is far from retarded.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Luck is 10x smarter than OP

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Guy is worse than Eli Manning, and Eli has won superbowls and can barely get any traction due to the exact same problems.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Have you heard Peyton Manning talk? Sounds like he just woke up all the time.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

kinda sounds like zeta to me.

could zeta be a closet genius?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Looks and talks like, Zeta.