frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos -6 at Colts

Who ever wins this game will win by a TD, don't see a lot of field goals in this game. Broncos also get Von Miller back, should be interesting which way the public goes after a dominating defensive effort by the Chargers..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Frosty take the points.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Broncos drop their first one next week. Colts spread and ml. This is chuck paganos superbowl, these motherfukkers had this circled all off season. Big road test here for denver who shouldve lost on the road at Dallas.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

This is a stay away game

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Broncos drop their first one next week. Colts spread and ml. This is chuck paganos superbowl, these motherfukkers had this circled all off season. Big road test here for denver who shouldve lost on the road at Dallas.
    The Von Miller factor should not be counted out here. I think the Broncos already has a decent pass rush with Shaun Phillips, but Von Miller also rushing the edge, should nightmarish for the opposing team.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I'm on colts plus the points most likely. Gonna wait until Sunday to see Freeny's status and hope it goes to +7/7.5

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    I'm on colts plus the points most likely. Gonna wait until Sunday to see Freeny's status and hope it goes to +7/7.5
    Not sure what SD's LB has to do with this game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Manning will decide what the result is but luck is very game.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

whats the total? anything over 54 I would take the under.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It was +7.5 pregame don't see why it would go down to +6. Give me the points at +7.5. Colts have been planning for Manning all season. I am sure Manning has done the same, but Bronco's coaches just think of it as another game on the schedule.

Luck getting points at home give me Luck. Gambling rule never bet against Luck getting points at home.

frostno98

Public heavy on Denver early, but I'm expecting a 50/50 split by kickoff. Books will win on juice, but lose big on moneyline if the Colts wins straight up. Every square will be hammering Colts money line for sure.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Public heavy on Denver early, but I'm expecting a 50/50 split by kickoff. Books will win on juice, but lose big on moneyline if the Colts wins straight up. Every square will be hammering Colts money line for sure.
    How is colts ml at home a square option?

Didn't luck beat seattle this year and gb last year as a home dog?

Dude denver is the square play every week cause there lines are now inflated. Denver was -5.5 at the gmen . You think the colts are worse than the gmen? Denver was -8 at dallas. Indy would be +1.5 at dallas.

Denver is the square side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CoachJB

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Dude denver is the square play every week cause there lines are now inflated. Denver was -5.5 at the gmen . You think the colts are worse than the gmen? Denver was -8 at dallas. Indy would be +1.5 at dallas.

Well taking Colts moneyline should be a easy win then, Thanks

lakerboy

No its not an easy win but it has value. Colts +6 or so is a good play. A sprinkle on the ml is worth it. Denver is now gonna regress. Its a normal thing. Books always catch up. Denevr isn't gonna keep covering every game.

frostno98

The Broncos haven't covered the last twoThey're 4-2 ATS so far, while the Colts are 3-3 ATS. Not much difference between the two.

DoYouNotGetIT

LISTEN Andrew Luck is Hulk Hogan and Peyton Manning is Andre the Giant except Andrew Luck stole Andre the Giant's voice. YOU BETTER BE READY WHEN ANDREW LUCK THROWS ALL OVER YOU!!!!

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Broncos -6.5 looks good and Broncos ML is as solid of a play as it gets! Manning will throw for 4+ TD's on this Colts defense. Looking like a 38-27 type game to me....

t-wizzle

I really feel this is a field goal game. Indy can win. Either way it comes down to the wire.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Manning knows the crowd, and the way that Colts D played today...Moreno will run all over them.

DoYouNotGetIT

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Manning knows the crowd, and the way that Colts D played today...Moreno will run all over them.
    Mumblemouth Andrew Luck's response, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, That won't happen. My arm, throwing abilty, and uhhhhh intelligence will win this game easy!"

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, it was Dallas' Super Bowl, Jacksonville's Super Bowl, NYG's Super Bowl as well. How did that work out?

People really need to throw out the whole, wake up for big games philosophy.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Well Jacksonville and Dallas covered.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Yeah, cause Peyton isn't interested in doing well going back to Indy.

Square me up my niggahs, Denver hasn't let me down yet (granted mostly teased them and doing so again this week). Even if they do, they'll have made me a pile of cash.

But I'll be square.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Hard game to Cap, especially since Colts will have a good week of practice after this game. They will be ready. Not sure how Peyton will act either. He might be emotional and out of it for the whole first half.

Biggest thing the Broncos have going for them is I think that team will be playing really hard for Peyton.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Yea, it was Dallas' Super Bowl, Jacksonville's Super Bowl, NYG's Super Bowl as well. How did that work out?

People really need to throw out the whole, wake up for big games philosophy.
    Peyton returning to indy to play colts on prime time is Indys biggest game this season. Yes I realize this is a big deal for manning as well,but this won't be a blowout. The other teams you mentioned are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Teams get up for big games, this is a fact.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never fails in many cases when a team loses and looks bad on a Monday night they win the next week overall they are playing a powerhouse no opinion as of now

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Who ever wins this game will win by a TD, don't see a lot of field goals in this game. Broncos also get Von Miller back, should be interesting which way the public goes after a dominating defensive effort by the Chargers..
    c'mon guey,

you know the public will be on Denver after the Colts lost last
    night.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

That Broncos D is pretty lacking and because of that, TY Hilton should get some nice catches against those CB. But that Colts D cant handle Welker or Decker not to mention absolutely no run D. I see Peyton mixing it up with Moreno. If Luck is going to win its going to be through the air. Should be a pretty high scoring game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    That Broncos D is pretty lacking and because of that, TY Hilton should get some nice catches against those CB. But that Colts D cant handle Welker or Decker not to mention absolutely no run D. I see Peyton mixing it up with Moreno. If Luck is going to win its going to be through the air. Should be a pretty high scoring game.
    Honestly i think the Colts can win this game. Indy is a tough place to play.

You know the Colts would love nothing more than to beat Manning.

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status
    WWWBUKTN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1351

Sorry but I'll file the "big games" along with the "Peterson's son died so his team will play hard" theory. Just as sure as I bet the home dog Chargers last night I'll be playing the Colts Sunday night. I really think this will be a Denver loss.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    c'mon guey,

you know the public will be on Denver after the Colts lost last
    night.
    Looks like the public has now shifted to both Colts money line and spread, which could be good news for Broncos backer.

t-wizzle

Looks like the public has now shifted to both Colts money line and spread, which could be good news for Broncos backer.

Forget about the public in this one.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

under -7 im taking Denver, Denver Defense much better in my opinion, had laying points on the road but Denver s going to go for the jugular for Payton

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    This is a stay away game
    Agreed. I'm going to enjoy watching this game.

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

12 Last