Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

LMAO at kicking it. So so lucky!

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

as a colts backer this is what i want but this is about as dumb as it gets considering the chargers run success tonight

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Of course.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

so fuking dumb. dont care if he made it. so dumb.

wagerjunkie

have -6.5 know I am going to get back doored.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

will be ugly if colts score a td here

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Let's go Indy back door td

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

now cover the money!!!

cmoney11

Come on man. Fuk. You have to be kidding

wagerjunkie

aight McCoy you are off the hook u dum penetrate. woooooooooot

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

cmoney11

WIDE OPEN Reggie Wayne. Awesome job Luck

cmoney11

Luck played like an absolute rookie vs a garbage pass D. No excuse for this performance

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    Just threw a little live bet on INDY ML +600 ($25) and +3.5 (+300) ($15)
    I don't get that bet....especially the ML. You're basically taking indy at maybe +240 to go down the field and score a td(since they are still going to be dogs on live betting if they did) on that drive before you took them, and no way would I have said there is that high a % chance indy was going to go down the field and score the way their offensive approach the whole game was.

playmaker79

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney11 View Post
    Luck played like an absolute rookie vs a garbage pass D. No excuse for this performance
    He was terrible agreed, but who says he needs an excuse? He is a good player who had a terrible game. It happens. My concern if I were an indy fan is there offensive philosophy.....way way way too conservative. All this checkdown on 3rd and 8 bullshite and then punt is bushleague in todays nfl.....at least chuck it and maybe something good happens with the current rules

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

thank God SD Challenged that spot on 4th and short... BM put up a live bet on whether the call would stand or not and I pounded that bitch before it got juiced up too high and got my fukkn 3 units back

stupid assholes how you gonna stop Peyton now when you can't catch a cold and Freeman is hurt now and that idiot Harvey is in the game

cmoney11

Tried to chuck it a few times (not nearly as many as he should have) and all there was were drops and off passes

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This is great!

cmoney11

Oh well whatever. Only a small play on it. On to college on Thursday. Go Miami!

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Can't stop SD ALL GAME YOU PUNT ON YOUR 15 yd line 3rd and 2 so best case they get ball at 45 yard line their side!....hmm (3 points kills u). Sorry ass colts , that's why they won't win another ring for a long long time. Coaches need be put out on state line

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Luck comeback is defintely not what Vegas wants so don't count on it

Skinsbaby

STAY OFF BOARD U DUMB FUK! You don't know football! Luck played fine. Can't win, when your receivers drop passes wide open all game!!!
    Discloser not a colts fan!

playmaker79

gruden said(after the last drop) that they dropped five balls total....let's look at them: one was that screen. Would have been a positive play, but hardly a game changer. Gets 10-15 yards at the most, and probably not even that. Two of the five drops were third down short checkdowns...those only cost the colts a couple yards in field position as they would have had to punt anyways. Totally meaningless. The drop that actually did hurt them was the fleener drop. Had an outside chance at an eventual touchdown had they got that one. The last drop I really didn't think was a drop....wayne was running a third down slant and the ball position should have been inside away from the defense and on the body where wayne was stopping in the hole. Instead it was out away from the body into the defense. Could have been caught, but a good throw on the body results in a catch. So if you actually look at the drops, they weren't all that costly at all. What killed the colts was all the third and 8 checkdowns.....

Skinsbaby

Quote Originally Posted by playmaker79 View Post
    gruden said(after the last drop) that they dropped five balls total....let's look at them: one was that screen. Would have been a positive play, but hardly a game changer. Gets 10-15 yards at the most, and probably not even that. Two of the five drops were third down short checkdowns...those only cost the colts a couple yards in field position as they would have had to punt anyways. Totally meaningless. The drop that actually did hurt them was the fleener drop. Had an outside chance at an eventual touchdown had they got that one. The last drop I really didn't think was a drop....wayne was running a third down slant and the ball position should have been inside away from the defense and on the body where wayne was stopping in the hole. Instead it was out away from the body into the defense. Could have been caught, but a good throw on the body results in a catch. So if you actually look at the drops, they weren't all that costly at all. What killed the colts was all the third and 8 checkdowns.....
    So your saying two keep A drive going?? One big drive possible 7 points(fleener). Three short 3rd down completions (need tackle them ). So possible 1st downs! Let's say the convert one! 9-19. Sounds like the drop passes and bad 3rd and under 3 coaches calls fuk'd game!

Skinsbaby

Learn football

cmoney11

Quote Originally Posted by Skinsbaby View Post
    STAY OFF BOARD U DUMB FUK! You don't know football! Luck played fine. Can't win, when your receivers drop passes wide open all game!!!
    Discloser not a colts fan!
    So you must be some kind of idiot if you think Luck played fine. Did you watch the game?!!? Let's take a look at the last play of the game for them. Misses a wide open Reggie Wayne to keep the drive going. Lets take a look at a dif play. Overthrows an open Hayward-Bey for a TD. Obviously the receivers dropped passes all game TOO, but Luck was not on his game and it showed. There were plenty of other plays where he made poor decisions and poor throws. I can go down the list if you like, throws at Reggie Wayne's feet when a good throw would have net him 25+ more yards. An NFL QB (especially a "fine" one as you say) should be able to make all these throws without thinking twice about it. Hell look at the other side of the football. Rivers played "fine". Made all the throws he was supposed to. I can go on and on so learn some football and stfu before you start making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are. Come back and post when you have something educated to say and not state the absolute obvious.

Skinsbaby

So you must be some kind of idiot if you think Luck played fine. Did yo4055 Palos Verdes St
    Las Vegas Nevada 89119u watch the game?!!? Let's take a look at the last play of the game for them. Misses a wide open Reggie Wayne to keep the drive going. Lets take a look at a dif play. Overthrows an open Hayward-Bey for a TD. Obviously the receivers dropped passes all game TOO, but Luck was not on his game and it showed. There were plenty of other plays where he made poor decisions and poor throws. I can go down the list if you like, throws at Reggie Wayne's feet when a good throw would have net him 25+ more yards. An NFL QB (especially a "fine" one as you say) should be able to make all these throws without thinking twice about it. Hell look at the other side of the football. Rivers played "fine". Made all the throws he was supposed to. I can go on and on so learn some football and stfu before you start making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you are. Come back and post when you have something educated to say and not state the absolute obvious.
    I did watch game, first Wayne dropped a big ball, hay should've caught that TD( if it hits your finger it's a catch!!! ). I'm not saying he had a MVP game. But not his fault at all ( 5 drop passes). Coach calls pass play 3 & 1 before half!! Run the ball. Then 4 &2 u punt (3 min to go) even if they get ball on there 45 ( punted on colts 15) three points sinks u. Gotta go for the game (4&2)... You still blame Luck??

cmoney11

Quote Originally Posted by Skinsbaby View Post
    I did watch game, first Wayne dropped a big ball, hay should've caught that TD( if it hits your finger it's a catch!!! ). I'm not saying he had a MVP game. But not his fault at all ( 5 drop passes). Coach calls pass play 3 & 1 before half!! Run the ball. Then 4 &2 u punt (3 min to go) even if they get ball on there 45 ( punted on colts 15) three points sinks u. Gotta go for the game (4&2)... You still blame Luck??
    Ok so now you need reading lessons too. Read my previous posts. I said plenty about dropped balls by receivers, defense not being able to stop anything with a pulse outside of the redzone and Luck not playing well. It was a total team loss, both sides. Luck contributed to it the same as the receivers, same as the defense, same as the playcalling. Done going back and forth with you.

Skinsbaby

My point is if u think luck lost that game. You sir don't know football

Skinsbaby

I read this!! Learn football bro!! 5 dropped passes wide open!!

Skinsbaby

Luck can't do much on the side line!

Skinsbaby

Ok so now you need reading lessons too. Read my previous posts. I said plenty about dropped balls by receivers, defense not being able to stop anything with a pulse outside of the redzone and Luck not playing well. It was a total team loss, both sides. Luck contributed to it the same as the receivers, same as the defense, same as the playcalling. Done going back and forth with you.
    Last point. 5 dropped passes.. Say 6 yards... Total 32. Bring luck over rivers in passing yards all game!! Learn football bro .. Before u blame player! Once again not a colts fan!

Skinsbaby

It's cool , I'm just bitter cause I'm a bettor and colts fk'd that game off. Easy win. But my point on luck is legit

First ... 3456