I know most of you guys were watching The Saints debacle, so let me tell you about what Carson Palmer has become. You should know this stuff...

First I will just say the Card situation is really intriguing because they have a ton of weapons and a great Offensive mind. Palmer is really messing this up, however. They should have traded for Rivers in the off-season.

You can't just bet against him because the team has so many weapons which is too bad.

Cason Palmer

Guy throws awful interceptions when your team really doesn't need them by making terrible decisions,

But worse, he misses wide open receivers all over the place, especially to Larry Fitzgerald. If that sports Science guy was to do a segment on it- it would show that, with the positioning Fitz had on his man or his sheer wide-open-ness, that Palmer has a 15 foot he only needs to hit, but he constantly misses him.

And worse - He gets happy feet and basically just gives up and wants the game to be over after being hit a few times. I didn't know QB's in this Millennium still did this.

And worse - he is stat minded late in games. You have the ball down two scores, with two min left - you need a score fast! It is not dink and dunk time! You push the ball down the field, especially if you have guys like Fitz and Michael Floyd. Romo, Eli Manning and many others say the hell with their stats and go for it.

Palmer does not want another INT. to add to his rightfully earned previous two or three, so the guy gives up....The guy is great at giving up. Has been for years.