BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Bookmaker Double Charging

Stupid bookmaker.eu has DOUBLE CHARGED my CC on a recent deposit and their customer service people are absolute morons. I am done with this book. It is one problem after another with them this year. Is there any way I can file some sort of formal complaint? I do not want to see other players get ripped off by BM.eu. (Not to mention now my bank account will go overdrawn and I could lose a lot of money on bounced checks)

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Did they credit your acct twice (2 deposits) ?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something tells me theres more to the story

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Something tells me theres more to the story
    Here's the entire story: On 9/26 I made a (roughly) $2,000 deposit in 4 (roughly) equal installments - and when I say "roughly" I mean within a dollar. 2 from CC A, which hit my BM.eu and CC account immediately. 1 from CC B, which hit my BM.eu and CC account immediately. 1 from CC C (which is actually my bank DC) which hit my BM.eu account but was not taken from my bank account. Since I had all 4 deposits go into my BM.eu account, I had a roughly $2,000 balance which I have since worked up to about $5,700. Early this week, I got a call from "Mel" saying there were problems with their processor and they were going to rerun the charge for CC C sometime this week. I went online to check all my accounts and said "yup, go ahead, I can see that CC C was never charged." Then I got the exact same call the next day with a message left on my answering machine, which I thought was weird, but figured it was just confirming the previous day's discussion. Today I check my bank balance and see the exact same amount $499.25 was taken out twice, once on Wednesday, once on Thursday. So I call BM.eu and had to go through an excruciating process to prove I was charged twice. The solution was to put the 2nd $499.25 into my BM.eu account. But I am PISSED because now my bank account is roughly $250 overdrawn with bounced check fees and the threat that I may have checks returned, which will cost me even more. Getting a withdrawl from BM.eu takes a lot of time so it isn't like I can just bring that $499.25 back to my bank immediately. That's the whole story, the truth, and nothing but the truth. So yes I have been reimbursed into my BM.eu account but that doesn't change the fact that right now I am up the creek without a paddle. $500 was taken from my bank account without my permission and I had to go through holy hell to get it put into my BM.eu account.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 10-12-13 at 02:56 PM.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Why not go through a P2P service that you can pay with your CC or bank? You should be able to do it all online too on a P2P website.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post

Here's the entire story: On 9/26 I made a (roughly) $2,000 deposit in 4 (roughly) equal installments - and when I say "roughly" I mean within a dollar. 2 from CC A, which hit my BM.eu and CC account immediately. 1 from CC B, which hit my BM.eu and CC account immediately. 1 from CC C (which is actually my bank DC) which hit my BM.eu account but was not taken from my bank account. Since I had all 4 deposits go into my BM.eu account, I had a roughly $2,000 balance which I have since worked up to about $5,700. Early this week, I got a call from "Mel" saying there were problems with their processor and they were going to rerun the charge for CC C sometime this week. I went online to check all my accounts and said "yup, go ahead, I can see that CC C was never charged." Then I got the exact same call the next day with a message left on my answering machine, which I thought was weird, but figured it was just confirming the previous day's discussion. Today I check my bank balance and see the exact same amount $499.25 was taken out twice, once on Wednesday, once on Thursday. So I call BM.eu and had to go through an excruciating process to prove I was charged twice. The solution was to put the 2nd $499.25 into my BM.eu account. But I am PISSED because now my bank account is roughly $250 overdrawn with bounced check fees and the threat that I may have checks returned, which will cost me even more. Getting a withdrawl from BM.eu takes a lot of time so it isn't like I can just bring that $499.25 back to my bank immediately. That's the whole story, the truth, and nothing but the truth. So yes I have been reimbursed into my BM.eu account but that doesn't change the fact that right now I am up the creek without a paddle. $500 was taken from my bank account without my permission and I had to go through holy hell to get it put into my BM.eu account.

Sammy's head is spinning...

Gotta be an easier & better way

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Step 1

Stop applying for and maxing out CCs to gamble

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

How many chargebacks have you done?

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Eejit View Post
    Step 1

Stop applying for and maxing out CCs to gamble
    1st of all, you gamble your way and I'll gamble mine. 2nd of all, you obviously didn't read my post. It was my DC in my bank account that went overdrawn. I had $700 in my bank account and made a $500 deposit. 10 days later, there is -$300 in my bank account. I have already pending checks I have written against the $200 which SHOULD be in there.

BriGuy

Double post sorry

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    How many chargebacks have you done?
    I've never had a single charge back in my life. I have had deposits declined, but never a charge back. When I make a $2,000 deposit, I spread it out over a couple accounts because my cards all have daily limits even though they are not "maxed out."

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is why u buy an international V.i.s.a Card and load up the amount u just want to deposit

The Kraken

Hmmmm.....

I really don't have a good answer for you. You could file a complaint with SBR, but if Im reading this right, there's probably not much for them to work with.

My honest opinion is this, BM is a good out. Instead of losing them, I would first modify the way I deposit. It sounds like your setting yourself up for these types of things to happen. There's easier ways. I will tell you that the grass isnt greener anywhere else.

GL

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Hmmmm.....

I really don't have a good answer for you. You could file a complaint with SBR, but if Im reading this right, there's probably not much for them to work with.

My honest opinion is this, BM is a good out. Instead of losing them, I would first modify the way I deposit. It sounds like your setting yourself up for these types of things to happen. There's easier ways. I will tell you that the grass isnt greener anywhere else.

GL
    With all respect, how am I setting myself up? I used to use westrn until they refused to transfer funds for me because of suspicion of fraud (that actually happened to me last month - they took my money, didn't deliver it because they suspected fraud, and told me to go pick it back up). Now maybe there's a better way, which I will look into, but making 4 deposits of (roughly) $500 across 3 cards does not justify then charging those cards a total of 5 times. They admitted they messed up and put the money in my account once I proved I was over-charged, so I am not going to accuse them of outright theft, but I'm still not happy about this incident.

JRoZe410
    JRoZe410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

This is why I go through p2p(**)with my cards to deposit into the books.

The Kraken

Ya, I wouldn't be happy either. But mistakes do happen. I was referring to you setting yourself for being overdrawn like you are now when one of these mistakes do happen. I know it doesn't make it any better but you deposited enough money from your account to where one mistake overdrew your account. So theres some shared responsibility here.

You probably can't do anything to fix this situation but you can learn from it.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

I disagree with anyone calling the OP out. Sure he has reason to be upset with BM but what is the book supposed to do NOW? They gave him credit for the double charge and if he wanted to he could withdraw the funds (methinks they would wave the fee too)

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

bottom line...if you have 2k to dump into a 'book then you should have enough money management skills to not let your bank acct. get so low especially if your writing checks from that acct. to cover rent, bills, etc