ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

reports are he never even met his son until this past month?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

Lot of mfs riding their high horses into moral battle against AP.

We sure have a lot of saints here at SBR, judging a man and his actions (or lack thereof), defending universal righteousness.

Get a clue people.
    No one is on a high horse, I don't think that it is unusual for people to wonder how someone can have a 2 year old son and have never seen him or even known about him. Especially someone with money to cover their travels and expenses. Everyone is calling this kid AP's "Secret" son. I don't understand why they are though considering he has a 10 year old daughter and another 2 year old son.

The man who beat and killed AP's son in this discussion beat another ex girlfriend's 3 year old son in the past and the judge sent him to counseling instead of jail.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I never got a woman pregnant Stealthy

I know what happens if you do not use protection

Many athletes do not

Is he playing tomorrow??
    you cant even get it up, gold

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

you guys seen his new jersey?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post

Have you ever had your throat box ripped out? Because i would LOVE to piss in your ass.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Thats our liberal legalsystem at it's finest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No one is on a high horse, I don't think that it is unusual for people to wonder how someone can have a 2 year old son and have never seen him or even known about him. Especially someone with money to cover their travels and expenses. Everyone is calling this kid AP's "Secret" son. I don't understand why they are though considering he has a 10 year old daughter and another 2 year old son.

The man who beat and killed AP's son in this discussion beat another ex girlfriend's 3 year old son in the past and the judge sent him to counseling instead of jail.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have fun in solitary. Wont last 2 days in general population.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

hines ward! immediateness I make the boycott on you show on the nbc! whys make watch notre dame game and the hines ward. is so much evil hines ward!

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I just saw Peterson's SportsCenter interview and he said he forgives anyone who is badmouthing him right now so that includes a good bit of SBR.

I don't care that Peterson has a ton of kids and a good bit of them are by strippers or whatever, but I will continue to rep Peterson.

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post

Your a sick fukk may God have mercy on your soul

First ... 3456