iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

NFL Play for Week Six...

Recap of Last Week's Pick: Things couldn't have gotten off to a better start last week... Justin Blackmon scored on a 67-yard touchdown pass and our 11-point underdogs were up 7-0 right away... Then we got "Blained"... How the holy fukk is this guy still playing??? (Only time they take him out is when he gets hurt) They must be trying for the first overall pick in next years draft... No other explanation... Even with Gabbert's bad play, the Jaguars still had a reasonable shot to cover the 11 points... All in all, it wasn't a horrible pick, but a loss is a loss, and that's all that matters...

Week 6 Play: There's two teams I've been saying are undervalued all year, the Browns and Titans... Everyone seems hip to Cleveland now, but a lot are still sleeping on Tennessee... Even more now that Locker is hurt and Fitzpatrick is playing quarterback...

Hear me out...

Seahawks are Overrated- Overrated does not mean bad... Let's get that straight... It just means you should not be betting on them, especially to cover huge spreads, even if they have in the past... You want to be ahead of the trends... The Seattle Value Train left the station a while ago... Also keep in mind they are a Deangelo Williams fumble and Matt Schaub gift pick-6 away from having a 2-3 record...

The Weather Should Be Nice-
    By nice I mean "Nice for the Northwest", as of now it looks like it will be in the 50's with little wind and no rain... That is a great day for Washington State in October... So why is this important??? The Seahawks offense is not affected by bad weather nearly as much as most other NFL teams... They rely on a great running game and a "broken play" passing game, so when teams come to Seattle and try to throw the ball around in the elements, it's a huge disadvantage... That is one of the reasons you see them blow teams out of the water at home, along with the crowd noise from the fans... The "nice weather" should even the playing field somewhat this Sunday...

Titans Defense Will Contain Russell Wilson by Default-
    Or at least I'm hoping... The Titans do not have any superstar pass-rushers or big name players on defense... They don't do anything flashy... In a way this is a good thing against the Seahawks and Russell Wilson... I can't count the number of times I've seen Russell Wilson almost get sacked by a great defender, spin out of the pocket and make a huge play... It's almost as if teams would be better off just not attacking him... I think we will see a very basic defensive scheme from Tennessee, one that will make Seattle earn every yard, make Wilson go through his reads and rely on his check downs... Safeties Bernard Pollard and Michael Griffin will show the rest of the NFL how to tackle Marshawn Lynch...

Kendall Wright's Big Day- With guys like Kenny Britt and Nate Washington serving as decoys and wasting the talents of Seattle's top corners... The shifty Kendall Wright will have a huge day... He has already established himself as Fitzpatrick's favorite guy, so he should continue to roll this week...

The Titans want to feature Chris Johnson more in the passing game, this would also be something that could possibly give the Seahawks trouble...

Summary: I'm fully aware that Fitzpatrick could just as easily throw four interceptions or four touchdowns this Sunday... No one knows for sure... But I'm fairly confident that the Titans will score some points... I also believe their defense will tackle well and force the Seahawks to use some clock on some of their scoring drives... When you're getting 2 touchdowns, that's all you can really ask for...

Week Six Play: Titans (+14) -130

POW Record: 3-1-1 +1.90 Units
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-15 at 09:48 AM. Reason: image does not exist

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Good luck sir. I too think that spread is too large.

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Solid insight, think I am gonna throw the Titans in a teaser

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

I like the Titans, also.
    Titans look way too good to get blown out by more than 2 touchdowns

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Nice write up, sport. Tell Pabi, Boyd Sports wishing him well.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

good points gluck

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

All in on the Brewers

...Actually great play on the Titans