EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Night Foozeball: L-O-C Prop o' the Evening to Ya

Giants QB Eli Manning Total Passing Yards Over 285.5 [-130] @ BETONLINE
    Best line I have found on this, at least five yards lower than most and as many as seven yards lower than props set elsewhere. Fairly well documented by now, the Giants have no running game. Only averaging around 57 ypg on the ground, while putting up roughly 280 in the air. Bears pass D has been susceptible to big plays and the Giants WR corps has plenty of play makers. The key would be seeing NY stay within striking distance of the Bears the whole game, but hopefully be playing from behind again. Eli topped 300 in 3/5 games where NY was able to stay within a couple scores of the opposition - if not playing with a short lead into the 4th quarter. Obviously, if the G-men get blown out, this dies with them.

For tonight, I think with the Bears shotty secondary play at-times, this has a solid chance ... so says the L-O-C.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Giants WR corps has plenty of play makers
    like the play, these play makers have been dropping a lot of catchable balls, need that to change tonight

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

cutler over 1.5 td passes

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    cutler over 1.5 td passes
    if bears are smart they make this a forte gm.. they been progressively rushing less even tho the run gm effective and it starting to show up as their oline has starting to leak in pass pro. i would shove forte down their throats all night and break their spirit, screw getting into a shootout with cutler fuk up waiting to happen ass they could easily lose.. pound forte, win easily..pass a lot and risk cutler vs eli in a shootout that turns into a coinflip... just my humble opinion, who knows if coach as smart as me

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if bears are smart they make this a forte gm.. they been progressively rushing less even tho the run gm effective and it starting to show up as their oline has starting to leak in pass pro. i would shove forte down their throats all night and break their spirit, screw getting into a shootout with cutler fuk up waiting to happen ass they could easily lose.. pound forte, win easily..pass a lot and risk cutler vs eli in a shootout that turns into a coinflip... just my humble opinion, who knows if coach as smart as me
    Just cashed the prop.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

giants about to go down by 3 scores. eli will go crazy against a prevent. might finish with 375+

EaglesPhan36

Nope.

Too much running success. Fukks haven't been able to run all year and find it today.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Nope.

Too much running success. Fukks haven't been able to run all year and find it today.
    had about 100 yards passing to Chicago. does that count?

EaglesPhan36

LoL. I thought about playing the defensive/special teams score ... guess I need to think harder.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

heh