SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

€200 on Timothy Bradley against Marquez @ + 145

Very good value here.

Marquez is being overrated while Bradley is underrated atm.

Easy money
    Last edited by SharpBoxing; 10-07-13 at 06:30 PM.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

+245 Seems like a bullshit line

SharpBoxing

youwin.com has it @ 245. They will change it soon I guess

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would guess they will cancel that. It's around +120 at Pinnacle and I don't recall it ever being higher.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I would guess they will cancel that. It's around +120 at Pinnacle and I don't recall it ever being higher.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/ju...bradley/winner

Can they cancel it even after I placed a bet?

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

I would guess they will cancel that. It's around +120 at pinnacle and I don't recall it ever being higher.

SBR Lou

I haven't thought about the match too much yet but Bradley is in incredible shape. If he keeps his distance and avoids a war with Marquez he should box his ears off easily. Mentally he is a bit of a question mark. I think he lost part of himself in that ring against Provodnikov.

If Marquez catches him with even a decent shot, Tim's going to throw the gameplan out of the window and so anticipation of that alone makes it a fight worth watching.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

been betting a long time, weirdest win the Bradley win over Pacquiao, had the sound down and was on the phone with someone and told her I lost my wager, it took me an hour to figure it out.

SharpBoxing

I haven't thought about the match too much yet but Bradley is in incredible shape. If he keeps his distance and avoids a war with Marquez he should box his ears off easily. Mentally he is a bit of a question mark. I think he lost part of himself in that ring against Provodnikov.

If Marquez catches him with even a decent shot, Tim's going to throw the gameplan out of the window and so anticipation of that alone makes it a fight worth watching.
    People say that Bradley lost against Provodnikov. I tought he won that fight and even impressed me.

He took Provodnikov best punches and still kept fighting his heart out. He won my respect in that fight.

A 40 year old Marquez wont beat a prime Bradley

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/ju...bradley/winner

Can they cancel it even after I placed a bet?
    Yes they could because it is a clear error. It is not like they fell asleep at the wheel and a bet was made on something that was once a legitimate price everywhere.

I would advise not taking that price if you haven't already. Not worth the headache.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    People say that Bradley lost against Provodnikov. I tought he won that fight and even impressed me.

He took Provodnikov best punches and still kept fighting his heart out. He won my respect in that fight.

A 40 year old Marquez wont beat a prime Bradley
    The decision was fair, I had Bradley edging him out by a point or two. He got punched into fighting a stupid fight for a couple of rounds because he feels like he's a warrior and he wanted to impress the fans. If he was even thinking at all. A guy with his agility and technical skill should never slug it out so recklessly like he was doing.

When Mayweather got badly rocked against Mosley, he instinctively clutched his arm and made sure he hugged him until he recovered and until he could regain a defensive counter punching posture. When Bradley got rocked (repeatedly) he immediately started throwing back out on his feet.

SharpBoxing

Yes they could because it is a clear error. It is not like they fell asleep at the wheel and a bet was made on something that was once a legitimate price everywhere.

I would advise not taking that price if you haven't already. Not worth the headache.
    I already placed the bet. I'll just wait it out. However allot of these small bookies have different lines for boxing than pinacle and 5dimes. So im not that worried

SharpBoxing

Is it possible to also post this thread in the Boxing MMA forum

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

This could be worth the money. Bradley will win every round(except the round he gets knocked out). Bradley is too fast for Marquez. Maybe he can TKO him after he works him over. But unless he gets knocked out he will win this one.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This line never touched anywhere near +200. My guess is they messed up and ment to throw up +145?

SharpBoxing

Wow my bad guys. I ment to say x 2,45. So + 145

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

bradley by decision is +190....this is the best bet in my opinion.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    This could be worth the money. Bradley will win every round(except the round he gets knocked out). Bradley is too fast for Marquez. Maybe he can TKO him after he works him over. But unless he gets knocked out he will win this one.
    Okay. Pacquiao is also faster than Marquez. Then that happened...

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bradley nothing special but I think if the fight is anywhere near close they may give him the nod on the decision to get a pac rematch with him in order. Marquez says he won't fight pac again and even if he caves in hes gonna want 50/50 type money which is not good for the business of his promoter bob arum. If I had to bet on this i'd take bradley.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Bradley nothing special but I think if the fight is anywhere near close they may give him the nod on the decision to get a pac rematch with him in order. Marquez says he won't fight pac again and even if he caves in hes gonna want 50/50 type money which is not good for the business of his promoter bob arum. If I had to bet on this i'd take bradley.
    I dont agree with you. I believe Bradley is one of the best welterweight at the moment. He is being vaslty underrated

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Bradley is overrated the only way he will win this fight is another garbage decision bc he is the younger fighter not to mention guy is a head case got some death threats after Pac fight and was gonna quit boxing..... Pussy

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Business Standpoint = Bradley
    Boxing = Marquez