Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    BR is low, 1 unit = 30. Hope you post often.
    Hell no, either I bust fast or collect...this is my secondary book so I won't no trouble burning $750

Bet10Heinekens

bankroll still intact so far, dug myself out of an early 4 units hole

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    forget to tell, but I still w/ u everything 1/3 to see how it goes.
    was planning to lay half of the roll on the Dodgers with Nolasco until the pitching change

Bet10Heinekens

Jets TT under 17 -115 to win 1 unit

Bet10Heinekens

Dodgers RL -105 to win 3 units

Snine
    Snine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

GL buddy. With you big on Dodgers RL tonight.

Bet10Heinekens

Bet10Heinekens

10-8

Hewitt ml -160 to win 1 unit

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Hewitt ml -160 to win 1 unit
    ugh just as bad as me. sry man we are not meant to win

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    haha, sorry for the mush

Bet10Heinekens

Giorgi ml -155 to win .50 units

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    that better be an attempt at a "reverse jinx"...cuz the match hasn't even started yet...

BOL, Bet10 and all tailgaters

fitguy67

hey Bet10,

7:30am match between Goerges #59 and Giorgi #105, no h2h...

why is Giorgi such a solid -150-ish favorite, and why do you prefer her over the higher-ranked player at plus-money.

i'm quite new to this tennis betting and just starting to scratch a little below the surface...any explanation would be appreciated

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    hey Bet10,

7:30am match between Goerges #59 and Giorgi #105, no h2h...

why is Giorgi such a solid -150-ish favorite, and why do you prefer her over the higher-ranked player at plus-money.

i'm quite new to this tennis betting and just starting to scratch a little below the surface...any explanation would be appreciated
    I think the books is taking consideration on the players form, Georges is having a terrible year and her hard courts season has been a disaster...Giorgi had a great run during the U.S. Open and just blaze through qualifies without losing a set

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with that wager...wtf, your bookie lives in the stone ages, now days most locals have PPH sites to handle their booking...I remember back in the late 90's where I had to call my local bookies 30 mins before game time to get the lines...it was a pain in the ass writing the lines down on a Saturday. Then I have to call him back to place the wager 10 minutes later and the only way to dispute a bet was through a recording on a tape recorder.
    Not sure what PPH stands for but I just choose to call in advanced before line movement. Anyways gl on this journey, I'll be checking in though might tail a pick here n there

fitguy67

gotcha...i guess a similar case with Hewitt#54 a solid -150-ish favorite over Seppi#22...Hewitt's recent play must be better (but the rankings are much slower to adjust than a book's/bettor's evaluation)...and Hewitt's 3-2 h2h edge must strengthen his odds a bit as well...

but recent form (in general and on the specific surface of the match to be played) are given a high weight in tennis betting , often leading to fave/dog designation opposite to that suggested by simple rank #
    Last edited by fitguy67; 10-08-13 at 01:48 AM.

fitguy67

that fukr hewitt...probably looked at/thought about his & seppi's rankings after the first two games and his subconscious did the rest...now he's in full on "defer to the higher-ranked player" roll-over mode...super-talented guy but lacks mental toughness/killer-instinct...hate paying premium price betting on a pussy who won't scrap when necessary...

don't mind when a player is beaten by a better opponent on the day...but i HATE when they roll-over and just go thru the motions...and play like they got something better to do somewhere else
    Last edited by fitguy67; 10-08-13 at 02:28 AM.

Bet10Heinekens

Krunic ml -215 to win .50 unit

basically an all-in play, leaving the bankroll around $28 for a Hail Mary parlay

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Krunic ml -215 to win .50 unit

basically an all-in play, leaving the bankroll around $28 for a Hail Mary parlay
    Dude, your money management is fukking HORRIBLE man! I went thru this thread & not only do you bet stupid fukking plays IMO, but you have no control over what you are doing. And people actually tail a brainless bettor like yourself??? That is priceless man, for real. You burned through 750 like it was nothing, LOL!!!

I saw a thread earlier where you were putting 100 plays down on a $500 bankroll?? Do you know anything about how to stay in this game for years and years with OUT redepositing every week??? LOL!!! It's funny Bet, you talk a ton of shit (ALMOST ALL OF THEM LIES) and then you start a few threads that show how UN disciplined you are and how BAD your picks are.

Fuk, wish I had seen this earlier, I would of taken my 5D account that I am having fun with Pinn & I would of faded your azz on every one, FML. LOL, I would of won some coin too

Dmoneytx

And since I didn't get to respond on your earlier post on how I am "SO FAKE"..... LOL! I will now azzhole. Exactly what I am "FAKE" about??? You keep saying it, but yet my record in my thread speaks for itself. Are you THAT dumb Bet??? I look at how you place wagers, maybe you are. I have been at SBR for over 18 months, posting & keeping one of the most up to date, accurate records (I always do an excellent job making sure the record numbers are spot on, always!) for any thread in any sport. You said I was copying Gabes tennis plays as my own???? HUH??? I have become great friends with Pinny outside of the gambling moron! And that has only been for about 3-4 months when I MET him moron! If you looked at his tennis plays & MY tennis plays for months and months when he was here, they were completely different DUMB AZZ! The year or more before that, they have always been my plays. HELLO???

And to your little queerzies that actually back you up (hilarious), I never said I was a handicapper in tennis. I had stated over and over and over and over that I am just a HUGE tennis tment player, teaching for 15 years & I was ON SBR to just post my own personal plays & to help some non tennis folks if they needed some help. THAT WAS ALL!!! YOU TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING I NEVER SAID, EVER! YOU SAID I WAS A FRAUD - 100% UNTRUE, ASK ANYONE! & YOU SAID I WAS A BAD HANDICAPPER (HOW WHEN I NEVER SAID I WAS MORON?).

And with all that being said, I am actually in the black after 18 months of posting here??? You actually give ME SHIT for being a winner after 900 tennis bets here!! And you blow thru 500 & 750 bankrolls bec you have NO FUKKING clue what you are doing???? THIS IS ALMOST LAUGHABLE BET. I will throw you a screen shot of my 5 Dimes account. It's my small account bec I switched to Bovada awhile ago for a lot of good reasons. Notice the $5,000 balance range (That's bec I just got a $1,500 payout on Sat) and notice that I still make wagers in the $200-$300 range. Why?? Bec that is called money management moron. It's how I get around $3,000 a month out of 5 Dimes for extra pissing cash! LOL!!! This was too damn easy Bet. U made this way too easy to slam your azz man. It's hilarious you keep saying that you get the best of me. Reading this post, I have no clue why or how you can ever say that. You are a proven liar, you can ask a ton of people about me that would vouch in a heartbeat (including Pinny who you used to suck his cok, lol, that was hilarious) & your bankroll is prob around 10x less than mine. I knew you were small time man. I knew you were some punk kid who talked a loud game, but sounded stupid as fuk. Keep up the good work Bro Maybe borrow $1,000 from Mom this time & "go for it"!!!

BUT, don't forget to leave $20-30 in there for that "HAIL MARY" play as YOU called it!! That was fukking hilarious Bet!! You made yourself look so bad is was kind of not even funny. I actually felt bad for you for a min, just a min though, LOL!!!

PS. My Bovada has about double of my 5D account, LOL. You prob dream of account balances this big Bet, LOL! And $5k or $10k is not even a lot really, LOL!!! Good luck with those "hail mary" plays to save that account with $28, LMAO!!! PRICELESS

Bet10Heinekens

DbitchTx
    how does my man batter taste, keep trolling and hanging on my nuts....I got more money than a brokefuck tennis instructor

Dmoneytx

Bet the Board

Display the board by selecting one or more sports below and click on Continue above or below.

• <input type="checkbox" id="Football_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Football</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_NFL" name="Football_NFL" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_NFL" style="white-space: nowrap;">NFL</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_College" name="Football_College" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_College" style="white-space: nowrap;">College</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_College Extra" name="Football_College Extra" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_College Extra" style="white-space: nowrap;">College Extra</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_Canadian" name="Football_Canadian" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_Canadian" style="white-space: nowrap;">Canadian</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_Props" name="Football_Props" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_Props" style="white-space: nowrap;">Props</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_Live In-Play" name="Football_Live In-Play" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_Live In-Play" style="white-space: nowrap;">Live In-Play</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Football_Futures" name="Football_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Football_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Basketball</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_NBA Preseason" name="Basketball_NBA Preseason" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_NBA Preseason" style="white-space: nowrap;">NBA Preseason</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_WNBA" name="Basketball_WNBA" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_WNBA" style="white-space: nowrap;">WNBA</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_International" name="Basketball_International" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_International" style="white-space: nowrap;">International</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_Props" name="Basketball_Props" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_Props" style="white-space: nowrap;">Props</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_Live In-Play" name="Basketball_Live In-Play" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_Live In-Play" style="white-space: nowrap;">Live In-Play</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Basketball_Futures" name="Basketball_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Basketball_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Baseball_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Baseball_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Baseball</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Baseball_MLB" name="Baseball_MLB" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Baseball_MLB" style="white-space: nowrap;">MLB</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Baseball_Props" name="Baseball_Props" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Baseball_Props" style="white-space: nowrap;">Props</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Baseball_Live In-Play" name="Baseball_Live In-Play" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Baseball_Live In-Play" style="white-space: nowrap;">Live In-Play</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Baseball_Futures" name="Baseball_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Baseball_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Hockey_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Hockey_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Hockey</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Hockey_NHL" name="Hockey_NHL" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Hockey_NHL" style="white-space: nowrap;">NHL</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Hockey_Euro" name="Hockey_Euro" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Hockey_Euro" style="white-space: nowrap;">Euro</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Hockey_Props" name="Hockey_Props" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Hockey_Props" style="white-space: nowrap;">Props</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Hockey_Live In-Play" name="Hockey_Live In-Play" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Hockey_Live In-Play" style="white-space: nowrap;">Live In-Play</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Hockey_Futures" name="Hockey_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Hockey_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Soccer</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_Brazil" name="Soccer_Brazil" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_Brazil" style="white-space: nowrap;">Brazil</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_Colombia" name="Soccer_Colombia" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_Colombia" style="white-space: nowrap;">Colombia</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_England" name="Soccer_England" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_England" style="white-space: nowrap;">England</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_Germany" name="Soccer_Germany" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_Germany" style="white-space: nowrap;">Germany</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_International" name="Soccer_International" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_International" style="white-space: nowrap;">International</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_Portugal" name="Soccer_Portugal" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_Portugal" style="white-space: nowrap;">Portugal</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_USA MLS" name="Soccer_USA MLS" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_USA MLS" style="white-space: nowrap;">USA MLS</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_USA NCAA" name="Soccer_USA NCAA" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_USA NCAA" style="white-space: nowrap;">USA NCAA</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Soccer_Futures" name="Soccer_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Soccer_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Golf_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Golf_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Golf</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Golf_Seniors" name="Golf_Seniors" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Golf_Seniors" style="white-space: nowrap;">Seniors</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Golf_Ladies" name="Golf_Ladies" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Golf_Ladies" style="white-space: nowrap;">Ladies</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Golf_Japan" name="Golf_Japan" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Golf_Japan" style="white-space: nowrap;">Japan</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Golf_SouthAfrican" name="Golf_SouthAfrican" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Golf_SouthAfrican" style="white-space: nowrap;">SouthAfrican</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Golf_Futures" name="Golf_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Golf_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Tennis</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_ATP" name="Tennis_ATP" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_ATP" style="white-space: nowrap;">ATP</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_ATP Doubles" name="Tennis_ATP Doubles" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_ATP Doubles" style="white-space: nowrap;">ATP Doubles</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_WTA" name="Tennis_WTA" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_WTA" style="white-space: nowrap;">WTA</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_WTA Doubles" name="Tennis_WTA Doubles" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_WTA Doubles" style="white-space: nowrap;">WTA Doubles</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_Challenger" name="Tennis_Challenger" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_Challenger" style="white-space: nowrap;">Challenger</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_Davis Cup" name="Tennis_Davis Cup" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_Davis Cup" style="white-space: nowrap;">Davis Cup</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_Fed Cup" name="Tennis_Fed Cup" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_Fed Cup" style="white-space: nowrap;">Fed Cup</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Tennis_Futures" name="Tennis_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Tennis_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="MotorRacing_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="MotorRacing_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Motor Racing</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Motor Racing_SprintCup" name="Motor Racing_SprintCup" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Motor Racing_SprintCup" style="white-space: nowrap;">SprintCup</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Motor Racing_Futures" name="Motor Racing_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Motor Racing_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="Fighting_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Fighting_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Fighting</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Fighting_Boxing" name="Fighting_Boxing" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Fighting_Boxing" style="white-space: nowrap;">Boxing</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Fighting_UFC" name="Fighting_UFC" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Fighting_UFC" style="white-space: nowrap;">UFC</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Fighting_Bellator" name="Fighting_Bellator" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Fighting_Bellator" style="white-space: nowrap;">Bellator</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Fighting_Props" name="Fighting_Props" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Fighting_Props" style="white-space: nowrap;">Props</label>

• <input type="checkbox" id="OtherSports_all" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="OtherSports_all" style="white-space: nowrap;">Other Sports</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Other Sports_Cricket" name="Other Sports_Cricket" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Other Sports_Cricket" style="white-space: nowrap;">Cricket</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Other Sports_Volleyball" name="Other Sports_Volleyball" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Other Sports_Volleyball" style="white-space: nowrap;">Volleyball</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Other Sports_Handball" name="Other Sports_Handball" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Other Sports_Handball" style="white-space: nowrap;">Handball</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Other Sports_Lotto" name="Other Sports_Lotto" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Other Sports_Lotto" style="white-space: nowrap;">Lotto</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Other Sports_Darts" name="Other Sports_Darts" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Other Sports_Darts" style="white-space: nowrap;">Darts</label>
      • <input type="checkbox" id="Other Sports_Futures" name="Other Sports_Futures" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <label for="Other Sports_Futures" style="white-space: nowrap;">Futures</label>

<input type="submit" value="Continue" id="btnContinue" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">

Dmoneytx

Sorry Bet 10, who has no money - LOL, I had to take a shit before I posted my 5Dimes account. NO clue why it came in like that when I copied it. But show me your money Big Boy, show me that sportsbook that has 10k or 20k if you have SOOO much money Big Boy........

I can post my Bovada too for ya, it's about double my 5D account. Stop posting threads where you OBVIOUSLY borrowed "$500" from Mom or a new thread you have "$750" now to start, prob from Mom again.... Show me some real money Big Boy. I am waiting................

And you really thought you could go from 750 to 5k????!!! With the horrible money management that you show the world????!!! REALLY>??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

Bet the Board

Display the board by selecting one or more sports below and click on Continue above or below.

Keep posting fake tickets, nobody gives a flyingfuck about your account

Bet10Heinekens

Sorry Bet 10, who has no money - LOL, I had to take a shit before I posted my 5Dimes account. NO clue why it came in like that when I copied it. But show me your money Big Boy, show me that sportsbook that has 10k or 20k if you have SOOO much money Big Boy........

And you really thought you could go from 750 to 5k????!!! With the horrible money management that you show the world????!!! REALLY>??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll show you a screenshot of ass you can wipe it, that's all you're go for brown nose fagz.

Dmoneytx

Fake pictures???? WHAT??? LOL!!!! I gave you a fukking screen shot of my account & you called me FAKE?????

What a loser you are man, omg! You are pathetic man. Let me see if I can get a pic of me pointing to my SMALL 5 Dimes account on my computer screen & I will post it here. I am dying to do this to make you look like a FUKKING MORON CALLING ME A LIAR!!! LOL!!!

I'll be back in a few mins with the pic, I will figure it out, I went to college, lol.

Dmoneytx

I'll show you a screenshot of ass you can wipe it, that's all you're go for brown nose fagz.
    And what a "SHOCK" that you can't and won't post a screenshot of all this "BIG" money you say you have!!! LOL!!! You can't bec you DON"T HAVE ANY MONEY IN A SPORTSBOOK LOSER, hello????? LOL!!!

I am still waiting for that screen shot of all that big money Big Boy............... where is it????

All you can come up with is "I'll show u a screenshot of an ass......."??? WHAT????? WHAT ARE U EVEN TRYING TO SAY????!!! LMAO!!!!
    Are you drunk???? LOL!!! It's 10am dude, omg...

Dmoneytx

Keep posting fake tickets, nobody gives a flyingfuck about your account
    And that is not a ticket DUMB AZZ!!! That is the front page on my 5Dimes account, a million people have accounts there, that is what it looks like, hello????

I am fixing to post a picture of ME, right now, pointing to my 5Dimes account, the same fukking one I just posted for you!!! Call that fake mother fukker, go ahead........... How the fuk are you gonna lie your way out of that pic bro?????? I AM CURIOUS..........

Bet10Heinekens

Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate
    pinny you know your my dude but this thread is falling apart. Your 19-22 -1585 since your last update man. I hope you turn it around but i figured this would happen once you went tout. Hard to post that many plays on 2 different avenues and suceed. Is there anyway to track your plays on xxxxxxx? I may be interested but would like to see the results for the first 2 weeks before i commit. I see they have the baseball plays tracked. Just wondering why your plays are not tracked. You could build a lot more customers if they could see your results.

haters bro.. I just post here to post now.. if I put up a play its for strictly helping out.. I don't post my service plays here bro!!!! im 45-31-4 at XXX.com this week.. ask anyone whose at my service... and ya my overall in 2 weeks there is...108-76-6.. pretty soon im just gonna post 1 or 2 games here daily and my link to my radio show every Tuesday and Thursday.. the guys don't post games in here anymore and half are too busy to hop on eog now.. but why would I put my best stuff here? being guys pay money for those games.. and most nation members are my customers already.. only reason im still here is because of the other guys.. and most of these guys here at eog are dicks dude so why would I help them? I have told you where to find my good plays.. being these plays here are FREE PLAYS.. as if I lose here its just a free play.. I take my shit there a lot more seriously than here now bro.. I have nfl and mlb out today... hell ask dmoney he will prob check in later.. he got on last night and got him 5-2-1 last night... nuff said bro..

keep buying picks stinking loser

Bet10Heinekens

Bet the Board

Keep posting fake tickets and amount douchebag

Dmoneytx

The 5Dimes is the account I set up to fuk with Gabe. I have other accounts dumb fuk. And I am about to post me pointing at the SAME fukking account that I posted earlier on here that you keep calling fake, mine! LOL!!!

I cannot wait to see how you say that is fake........... You are such an idiot who has NO money management Bet. Wake up man, you publicized it for the whole world to see. Your bets are bad bets & you have no discipline in sports. It is why you are a born loser man, hello???

And Gabe is my friend, we help each other, you have no clue man, LOL!!! You tried to suk his rooster & THAT was pathetic. We face time every night & hang out smokking. You don't know your azz from your elbow man. LOL!!!

Bet10Heinekens

The 5Dimes is the account I set up to fuk with Gabe. I have other accounts dumb fuk. And I am about to post me pointing at the SAME fukking account that I posted earlier on here that you keep calling fake, mine! LOL!!!

I cannot wait to see how you say that is fake........... You are such an idiot who has NO money management Bet. Wake up man, you publicized it for the whole world to see. Your bets are bad bets & you have no discipline in sports. It is why you are a born loser man, hello???

!!
    Why do you care so much about my money

Stalker Alert

Dmoneytx

I don't. I am making you look like the little bitch you are for calling me a liar and fukking with my thread azzhole. You claim I lie about everything you fukking broke loser, and then you call my screenshots fake. Fuk you! I am trying to get the pic posted & I will azzhole. I am dying to see how you call my fukking face pointing to my crappy 5k a lie???? I am fixing to clown you azzhole! Get ready

Then I will send my pendings for today, around $1,000 so far, so you can see what real sports betting is supp to be like. You call me fake and say I have no clue, but you show the world how BAD your management is. You say I have no skills, but yet I get payouts every 2 weeks like clockwork! And you bust your stupid 500 bucks quickly! And often! It's coming bro, get ready

Stalker Alert??? LMAO!! You were the one that started all of this by coming into MY thread when I never said one fukking word to you about 6 months ago. Fuk you Bet!

bullitt3255
    bullitt3255's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1200

And that is not a ticket DUMB AZZ!!! That is the front page on my 5Dimes account, a million people have accounts there, that is what it looks like, hello????

I am fixing to post a picture of ME, right now, pointing to my 5Dimes account, the same fukking one I just posted for you!!! Call that fake mother fukker, go ahead........... How the fuk are you gonna lie your way out of that pic bro?????? I AM CURIOUS..........
    to take a pic o the screen hit print screen button, open paint and press cntrl+V to paste the pic there

Dmoneytx

While I work on posing the stupid pic to shut you the fuk up & to make SBR see how pathetic you are for calling a guy a fake when he posts he FACE in the picture!!! Hey, hows that "hail mary" play doing for that $28???? LOL!!! Did he catch it in the endzone for a C note??? LOL!!! Classic man, I couldn't of emailed you anything better to make yourself look awful!!! Hahaha...

First 12345 Last