offshoregenius77
    offshoregenius77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Right now he is not even a top 15 point guard, way too many turnovers and bad games
    That is crazy person talk!! Is that from the "just say something that generates a response" school of thought? He's not the best in the league but he's definitely top 5...maybe top two .

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Goat Milk, you did not answer the question.

PresidentTebow
    PresidentTebow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Lebron choked like a little bitch and his boyfriend Wade couldn't do much better against the Mavs. Give Rose a top 5 player like Howard and you will have a dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Rose was SHUT DOWN in the playoffs. It was a mockery to put him in the same sentence as Dwayne Wade Bryant or Lebron or even Dwight or Durant.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Goat Milk, you did not answer the question.
    I told you to read the thread from the beginning and you would have your answer. All these guys were jumping all over Rose trying to say he's the best player in the league, others even saying he was top 5 last year. I foresaw exactly what would happen and thats what did. You don't win championships holding the ball 95% of the time. If you want to run around the whole game your going to lose your legs in the 4th quarter. Thats what happens. Guys lose the elevation in their legs and that disrupts the rotation and accuracy of their jump shot. Check out Rose in the 4th quarters in the conf. finals.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentTebow View Post
    Lebron choked like a little bitch and his boyfriend Wade couldn't do much better against the Mavs. Give Rose a top 5 player like Howard and you will have a dynasty.
    Of course Lebron choked. You might want to take that comment back about Wade considering how great he played against the Mavs...
    Sure if you give Rose Dwight it will be a dynasty. Miami is going to be a dynasty as well. The NBA is all about dynasties not regular season teams like the Bulls and Cavs of the past few years.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I told you to read the thread from the beginning and you would have your answer.
    I did read the thread and you didn't answer what I said.

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly as I predicted. Chicago won't be winning anything with Rose taking 30 shots per game. Obviously when you hold the ball 99% of the time you're gonna hit some shots and get to the line.

Rose is not gonna win a championship for at least 4 years. He's not even close to a top 5 player in the NBA I've been saying the same thing all year. Plus he is just average on the defense end. These guys posting in this thread don't even watch defense they just see who scores the buckets. Watch basketball boys. Rose is a top 10 player, not top 5, and no where near ready to win a championship, especially with the system they have in Chicago.

Wait and see.
    u are embarrassing yourself bro.. the only reason rose didn't win the title this year is b/c he has absolutely zero talent around him. noah, deng, and boozer are your compliments? Are you kiddin? No superstar player this year could have won with that pathetic starting cast. Did you see how Noah played in the series against miami?

PresidentTebow
    PresidentTebow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

You need to get off Lebron and Wade's nuts. If they were half as good as you claim they are they would have found a way to win the championship. Wade is a pussy always crying about fouls to the ref and Lebron just freezes up under pressure. No way Miami becomes a dynasty, the Thunder have a much better chance of becoming a dynasty than the Heat ever will. Rose was basically playing one on three in the Miami series, guy has abosultely no support on offense. I have no idea why the Bulls got that overrated piece of garbage Boozer.

Of course Lebron choked. You might want to take that comment back about Wade considering how great he played against the Mavs...
    Sure if you give Rose Dwight it will be a dynasty. Miami is going to be a dynasty as well. The NBA is all about dynasties not regular season teams like the Bulls and Cavs of the past few years.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

I just witness this game live today...and all the Laker fans were just shell shocked

ohh and D-rose hit the game winning shot.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

this great thread again

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

rose is an average nba pg nothing more nothing less, overrated passer and ball handler and can't shoot

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    rose is an average nba pg nothing more nothing less, overrated passer and ball handler and can't shoot

The average NBA PG scores 25 points per game and gets 8 assists per game??

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

D-Rose can't shoot? Wow. Only somebody clueless says something that wrong.

Check the stats before you say something that dumb

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    Do you routinely make patently idiotic statements?

Can't recall too many other average players winning any MVP's. Maybe my memory is faltering.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

D-rose was a bad shooter, but you can tell he has been putting in the work to improve this area in the last two years

chantrain

Derrick Rose has always been a dangerous mid range shooter, check his rookie and sophomore season stats. He's worked on his 3 since then and improved there, so now he's dangerous from everywhere on the court.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyeatworld View Post
    u are embarrassing yourself bro.. the only reason rose didn't win the title this year is b/c he has absolutely zero talent around him. noah, deng, and boozer are your compliments? Are you kiddin? No superstar player this year could have won with that pathetic starting cast. Did you see how Noah played in the series against miami?
    Yes you are right. That's exactly why he won't be winning anytime soon. That team is not going to be winning anything. Everything I said is 100% right and it showed in the playoffs. Rose is on his way to the best player in the NBA but everyone was so quick to give him that crown last year when its obvious all his numbers were inflated because of how much he handles the rock. If you gave Rose another superstar yeah he would win but he doesn't have that. I love when guys tell me I'm embarassing myself after they've made 10 user names.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    stop bumping thread

your fukkin killing me here
    The thread that keeps on giving .

brahmabull117

Derrick Rose Numbers on the Season

20.8 points per game, 9.25 assists per game, 50% From field, 40% from 3 point range and 90% from free throw range. He just finished a game where he had 29 points and 16 assists

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I thought of bumping this thread tonight after that performance. He was draining 3's in the 4Q and then dishing to teammates. 29 points and 16 assists. Awesome.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Also 8 rebounds tonight

LOL

chantrain

29pts/16ast/8rbd on ONLY 14 SHOT ATTEMPTS

my god, that game was crazily good and efficient

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    I thought of bumping this thread tonight after that performance. He was draining 3's in the 4Q and then dishing to teammates. 29 points and 16 assists. Awesome.

I want all these fukkheads who complained about Rose taking too many shots to STFU this season

Having richard hamilton this season will lead to a lot of games with 10+ assists - I expect Rose to score about 20-25 a game and average right around 9 - 10 assists (also shoot a much better % from the field)

You already see it - Rose has made half or more his shots in 3 out of his 4 games

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    29pts/16ast/8rbd on ONLY 14 SHOT ATTEMPTS

my god, that game was crazily good and efficient

Hey Bro, I thought Rose shot too much??

He's averaging a whopping 14-15 shots a game this year

chantrain

wtf you quoting me for, I'm a Rose fan and I never said he shot too much....

brahmabull117

wtf you quoting me for, I'm a Rose fan and I never said he shot too much....

sarcasm towards the azzholes out there who say Rose shoot too much

I know you love da bulls

chantrain

oh haha, sorry.
    Yeah, the Bulls have showed flashes of brilliance this season, and with rip playing like he has the last two games the offense should be much improved.

brahmabull117

What I love about rose is how he's turned himself from basically a shooting guard playing point guard into now one of the best pure passers in the league

He's averaging over 9 assists per game (puts him somewhere around #3 to #4 in the league) and that's incredible when you consider how much of a "shoot first" guy he was when he first entered the league

chantrain

ok but you're taking a very small sample size: 4 games.

brahmabull117

ok but you're taking a very small sample size: 4 games.

no but you saw it last year as well

there's just a world of difference in his court vision and patience as a point guard compared to few years ago. He's now the perfect point guard/shooting guard hybrid

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

He will be a dominant player but he's a few season away from having a shot at the NBA finals.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    He will be a dominant player but he's a few season away from having a shot at the NBA finals.

you're smoking crack cocaine if you don't think the bulls have a chance to go all the way this year - they're projected to be the 2nd or 3rd best team in basketball this year

and I don't want to hear that "miami is more talented" - miami and LA were both more talented than Dallas last year, yet who want the title??

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

you're smoking crack cocaine if you don't think the bulls have a chance to go all the way this year - they're projected to be the 2nd or 3rd best team in basketball this year

and I don't want to hear that "miami is more talented" - miami and LA were both more talented than Dallas last year, yet who want the title??
    Bulls had a shot last year when Miami didn't have their ofense figured out. Now I think the East pretty much is set.

I'll bet you anything they won't come out of the East for the next two years.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    you're smoking crack cocaine if you don't think the bulls have a chance to go all the way this year - they're projected to be the 2nd or 3rd best team in basketball this year and I don't want to hear that "miami is more talented" - miami and LA were both more talented than Dallas last year, yet who want the title??
    How many shoot first pg's have ever won a ring without another superstar?

0. Rose is not winning because the Bulls have 0 shot to beat the Heat and if you don't understand that concept you don't understand basketball. The Mavs have way more pieces than the Bulls. They had 2 HOFmers and like 3 former All Stars. The Bulls have Rose and you don't win a championship with a team like the Bulls. They don't even have an All Star on their team. Noah can't score points in a 7 game series consistently and Boozer and Hamilton can't defend. If you think Hamilton and Brewer can guard Wade over 7 games you are nuts. The Heat got much better than last year and the Bulls are the same exact team because Hamilton's offensive ability will be canceled by his terrible defense.

First ... 1011121314 Last