chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ohh this Rose person, he's terrible at the game of basketball. send him to the D league

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Just embarrassing for JJ and Goat once again this thread.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Poor JJ.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Rose will be traded..

He's a cancer to the team

Sorry coach but you can't make this shit up

AikenJ
    AikenJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

They need to put him on the IR with that ankle, he's playing like shit.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I wonder if Jammal Crawford thinks they have taken the Bulls worst puch yet????

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

If you take as many stands as JJ does, you will be wrong sometimes.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

how has this not been bumped in 2 days?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

exactly as I predicted. Chicago won't be winning anything with Rose taking 30 shots per game. Obviously when you hold the ball 99% of the time you're gonna hit some shots and get to the line.

Rose is not gonna win a championship for at least 4 years. He's not even close to a top 5 player in the NBA I've been saying the same thing all year. Plus he is just average on the defense end. These guys posting in this thread don't even watch defense they just see who scores the buckets. Watch basketball boys. Rose is a top 10 player, not top 5, and no where near ready to win a championship, especially with the system they have in Chicago.

Wait and see.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Edit: Rose IS the best player in the NBA.
    Is this a joke?

You know nothing about DEFENSE. All you do is see a couple of flashy plays and that guy is the best player in the NBA. Buddy, guys like Lebron, Wade, Mello, Kobe Dwight have been doing it for years and years. Rose had 1 good year, he needs more than that to get respect of the best player in the world. Settle down rookie.

Lebron James is the most complete basketball player in the world Rose doesn't even come close. Let me know when he shoots better than 40% in the playoffs, wins a championship like Wade, or learns to pass the ball. It doesn't matter that he gets assists, he holds the ball the ENTIRE game. You can't win a ring like that, we already have seen these types of players come into the league for the last 25 years and have no success if they don't have a second option on their team.

Is Rose the best pg in the league? Sure, I have thought he was for a while. Is he a top 5 player? not even close.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone feel like doing a martingale??

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Is this a joke?

You know nothing about DEFENSE. All you do is see a couple of flashy plays and that guy is the best player in the NBA. Buddy, guys like Lebron, Wade, Mello, Kobe Dwight have been doing it for years and years. Rose had 1 good year, he needs more than that to get respect of the best player in the world. Settle down rookie.

Lebron James is the most complete basketball player in the world Rose doesn't even come close. Let me know when he shoots better than 40% in the playoffs, wins a championship like Wade, or learns to pass the ball. It doesn't matter that he gets assists, he holds the ball the ENTIRE game. You can't win a ring like that, we already have seen these types of players come into the league for the last 25 years and have no success if they don't have a second option on their team.

Is Rose the best pg in the league? Sure, I have thought he was for a while. Is he a top 5 player? not even close.

If you knew anything about Bulls basketball, you would know that (1) the coaching staff forces him to play like this and (2) the Bulls have no other player that can create his own shot.

When Rose first came into the league, the last thing he wanted to do was shoot. For his entire life, he has been a facilitator first and foremost. However, once it was determined the unbelievable talent for quickness that Rose had, the Bulls coaching staff at the time, and now Thibs, must continually instill that offense-first mentality.

Granted, Rose has some deficiencies on defense, however, he is young and much of defense is desire. Rose worked himself into a good outside shooter in one offseason and can certainly work himself into a good defender in the next offseason.

Finally, who else would you rather take these shots for the Bulls. It was clear that neither Korver, Deng, Brewer or Bogans (all of the Bulls SG options), can step and create their own shot or even hit a big shot for that matter.

Rose is a great facilitator and if the Bulls ever get a real SG option, you will see that. I can't wait for the Heat/Bulls matchup, as that will show you how great Rose truly is. I'm not saying they will win or that Lebron and the boys aren't great, however, you underestimate Rose and his will to win. I can honestly say that I believe Rose wants to win more than, and will outwork, the big 3 on the Heat.

Come on Goat, be rational and give credit where credit is due.
    Points Awarded:

bureK gave Love The Action 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

loungee gave Love The Action 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    If you knew anything about Bulls basketball, you would know that (1) the coaching staff forces him to play like this and (2) the Bulls have no other player that can create his own shot.

When Rose first came into the league, the last thing he wanted to do was shoot. For his entire life, he has been a facilitator first and foremost. However, once it was determined the unbelievable talent for quickness that Rose had, the Bulls coaching staff at the time, and now Thibs, must continually instill that offense-first mentality.

Granted, Rose has some deficiencies on defense, however, he is young and much of defense is desire. Rose worked himself into a good outside shooter in one offseason and can certainly work himself into a good defender in the next offseason.

Finally, who else would you rather take these shots for the Bulls. It was clear that neither Korver, Deng, Brewer or Bogans (all of the Bulls SG options), can step and create their own shot or even hit a big shot for that matter.

Rose is a great facilitator and if the Bulls ever get a real SG option, you will see that. I can't wait for the Heat/Bulls matchup, as that will show you how great Rose truly is. I'm not saying they will win or that Lebron and the boys aren't great, however, you underestimate Rose and his will to win. I can honestly say that I believe Rose wants to win more than, and will outwork, the big 3 on the Heat.

The guys on TNT made a good point about Rose taking too many shots and the fact that the other players are not making steady contributions to the team in terms of baskets. This is because Rose hogs the ball too much and should give up passes more often to get the other guys in some decent rhythms. They can't do that if they only get a solid look every eight minutes of play, for the each of them.

Regardless, the team, if they are to really be contenders in the East this season, must have some more solid presence of shooters that can put baskets in when needed, and not just get it to the go-to guy for those games when the team is down and need to get back in it. It would be nice for them to have at least a few guys who can step up and make big plays.

Believe me, I reeaaalllly want this Bulls team to beat the hell out of the Heat. Can't stand that team. And I would much rather see a Bulls/Mavericks Finals than any other. But Rose has gotta share the ball just a little bit more. No??

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

I just said in the post above Rose is a top 10 player in the NBA and probably the best pg in the league. That's not giving him credit?

I know how the Bulls system works and its a joke which is why they won't win anything any time soon. If Wade or Bryant took that many shots, they'd be putting up way better numbers than Rose too. The guy has way more room to improve, especially on the defensive end. People saying he's the best player in the world, buddy- Derick Rose is not even close to the player Dwayne Wade, James, or Dwight Howard is.

Rose is going to get much, much better. He has way more room to improve before we starting hailing him as the best player in the NBA.

chantrain

Rose is a ball hog but he's averaging 9 assists per game for the series? That makes sense.

Hey, Rose has to take over if his team mates aren't making shots. Bottom line. He's done this all season long. He's our closer. He's the guy who we say "Take over" to when the game isn't going our way.

Goat Milk

Iverson averaged 8 assists per game in his prime days in the regular season. He was a ballhog .

I said before the season even started, not even the playoffs, that the Bulls have no other guy that can create their own shot of the dribble and you can't win championships that way unless you have a dominate center. Your gonna get slapped into reality chantrain next series, after telling everyone that the bulls are going to win the championship because they beat the heat 3 times in the regular season. yeah let me tell you about how the regular season is the same as the playoffs.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Iverson averaged 8 assists per game in his prime days in the regular season. He was a ballhog .

I said before the season even started, not even the playoffs, that the Bulls have no other guy that can create their own shot of the dribble and you can't win championships that way unless you have a dominate center. Your gonna get slapped into reality chantrain next series, after telling everyone that the bulls are going to win the championship because they beat the heat 3 times in the regular season. yeah let me tell you about how the regular season is the same as the playoffs.....
    Actually Iverson never quite reached 8 assists and his career avg was 6.2.

The good thing is we will likely get to find out if you are right. Jut be sure to stick around here and accept your crow, with no excuses, if Rose's Bulls beat the Heat.

You said before the season that the Bulls couldn't do it, but at that time did you also think they'd attain the best record in the NBA? I'm guessing not. So maybe, just maybe, you just have this pegged wrong.

Personally I think the Heat match up very poorly against the Bulls. Very poorly. Their lack on inside presence could not be exposed by the Sixers or the Perkins-less Celtics. But Noah, Asik, Boozer, Gibson are going to pose big problems. Bulls are going to dominate the boards. It's going to be a defensive series and those types of plays will likely be the difference. But I do think every game could be tight and when that happens there is always a chance it could fall either way. Should be exciting.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Rose is a ball hog but he's averaging 9 assists per game for the series? That makes sense.

Hey, Rose has to take over if his team mates aren't making shots. Bottom line. He's done this all season long. He's our closer. He's the guy who we say "Take over" to when the game isn't going our way.
    And he's a winner. Always has been.

And somehow I doubt he's ever questioned the importance of practice, we talkin' bout practice, man, practice. Rose and his coach are at practice early and leave late. They have the will to WIN and the heart of a champion that Iverson just never had. And I'm not sure Lebron has either.

I think at the end of the day, when the Bulls beat the Heat, Spoelstra will get blamed for being outcoached and he will take the fall, when in reality, he doesn't have enough proper chess pieces to maneuver. That said, he's nothing special and Thibs will work him up and down.

Goat can talk about Rose being a one man show all he wants, but the Bulls are a cohesive TEAM. It's all about defense and energy. In key moments throughout the season and playoffs, Rose has trusted his teammates to step up in the right spots, it's just that he's not also afraid to assert himself, which is exactly what Thibs wants him to do on offense. But the Bulls wins because of the team defensive principles that Thibs preaches and installs in every player.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Actually Iverson never quite reached 8 assists and his career avg was 6.2.

The good thing is we will likely get to find out if you are right. Jut be sure to stick around here and accept your crow, with no excuses, if Rose's Bulls beat the Heat.

You said before the season that the Bulls couldn't do it, but at that time did you also think they'd attain the best record in the NBA? I'm guessing not. So maybe, just maybe, you just have this pegged wrong.

Personally I think the Heat match up very poorly against the Bulls. Very poorly. Their lack on inside presence could not be exposed by the Sixers or the Perkins-less Celtics. But Noah, Asik, Boozer, Gibson are going to pose big problems. Bulls are going to dominate the boards. It's going to be a defensive series and those types of plays will likely be the difference. But I do think every game could be tight and when that happens there is always a chance it could fall either way. Should be exciting.
    We're not talking career wise. AI averaged 7.9 assists in 04 and over 7 assists for like another 5 years of his career. He had the great assist numbers too because he held the ball 99% of the TIME!!! Obviously your going to have great ppg and assists numbers....

Your going to say Carlos Boozer and Noah will be a difference in getting to an NBA Finals? The Bulls have 1 guy that can create their own shot off the dribble (arguably 2 with Deng). They are not winning the East. That's a fact. Of course I will give Rose props if he does it, but he's not going to do it. Stop thinking he's the best player in the league bro, the guy has done it for 1 season and all of the sudden you hail him as the "King" similar to what people did with Lebron right when he got in the league and 7 years later he still doesn't have a ring...

The difference in the series is that Rose is going to be guarded by James, Wade, Chalmers, Bibby. They have so many guys to throw at Derick Rose, and 3/4 of those guys can actually make him take tough shots. Lebron and Wade are different animals in the playoffs, you have yet to see anything from Udonis Haslem, the Heat haven't even used their big men at all like Mglore, Big Z, and Dampier--all veterans, and big physical guys that can grab rebounds if needed.

The series actually won't be exciting as you say. It could be a sweep, or the bulls win 1-2 games max. What' would be exciting is a dallas miami rematch in the nba finals, which will probably come down to a game 6 or 7.

Lastly, the Bulls have no experience. Their most experienced guy is their coach, and Boozer (who is a terrible player, and one of the worst on the defensive end on teh entire team). Guys with no experience don't get far, its not the NCAA tournament. A lot of guys on the Heat have been in NBA finals games, Lebron, Wade, Haslem, Big Z, Bibby came really close, Dampier. The list goes on.

chantrain

I think you're completely wrong and also saying lots of ridiculous things, but you're also writing 50 page essays up in here so I don't feel like going point by point arguing every little thing you said.

Will the Heat be tough? yes, but Bulls can beat them.

Goat Milk

alright bro, I'm not going to argue with you anymore CHAN. You are obviously just rooting for your home team to win. I look at everything unbiasly. I called the Lakers winning back to back titles and called Boston winning in 08 too. Even though Miami has been my favorite team for the past decade.

There will be no other champion other than Miami or perhaps Dallas. We'll just wait and see the next round, when the Bulls win 1 game max against the Heat. I haven't made that many plays this playoffs, to be honest, I'm just waiting for the Heat/Chcaigo series so I can pound the Heat series price.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

We're not talking career wise. AI averaged 7.9 assists in 04 and over 7 assists for like another 5 years of his career. He had the great assist numbers too because he held the ball 99% of the TIME!!! Obviously your going to have great ppg and assists numbers....

Your going to say Carlos Boozer and Noah will be a difference in getting to an NBA Finals? The Bulls have 1 guy that can create their own shot off the dribble (arguably 2 with Deng). They are not winning the East. That's a fact. Of course I will give Rose props if he does it, but he's not going to do it. Stop thinking he's the best player in the league bro, the guy has done it for 1 season and all of the sudden you hail him as the "King" similar to what people did with Lebron right when he got in the league and 7 years later he still doesn't have a ring...

The difference in the series is that Rose is going to be guarded by James, Wade, Chalmers, Bibby. They have so many guys to throw at Derick Rose, and 3/4 of those guys can actually make him take tough shots. Lebron and Wade are different animals in the playoffs, you have yet to see anything from Udonis Haslem, the Heat haven't even used their big men at all like Mglore, Big Z, and Dampier--all veterans, and big physical guys that can grab rebounds if needed.

The series actually won't be exciting as you say. It could be a sweep, or the bulls win 1-2 games max. What' would be exciting is a dallas miami rematch in the nba finals, which will probably come down to a game 6 or 7.

Lastly, the Bulls have no experience. Their most experienced guy is their coach, and Boozer (who is a terrible player, and one of the worst on the defensive end on teh entire team). Guys with no experience don't get far, its not the NCAA tournament. A lot of guys on the Heat have been in NBA finals games, Lebron, Wade, Haslem, Big Z, Bibby came really close, Dampier. The list goes on.
    Haslem hasn't played since November, he's just going to come in play a big role? Highly doubt it. Dampier hasn't played since April 6. Magliore has barely played. This exactly points out Miami's problems. These guys are just mediocre in the first place, over the hill and not game-ready. Good luck in just inserting these guys right in to keep up with the Bulls frontcourt. Not feeling it.

Like I said, just be sure to pop back in to accept your crow when the time comes.

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

youngbutgood
    youngbutgood's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright bro, I'm not going to argue with you anymore CHAN. You are obviously just rooting for your home team to win. I look at everything unbiasly. I called the Lakers winning back to back titles and called Boston winning in 08 too. Even though Miami has been my favorite team for the past decade.

There will be no other champion other than Miami or perhaps Dallas. We'll just wait and see the next round, when the Bulls win 1 game max against the Heat. I haven't made that many plays this playoffs, to be honest, I'm just waiting for the Heat/Chcaigo series so I can pound the Heat series price.
    STFU you clown. Rose is the best player in the league. Bulls won 60 games this year and swept the Heat. He will do what Lebron could never do, lead an average supporting cast to a NBA championship.

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Goat makes some good points. poor bibby. that guy cant guard a tree stump anymore. this is going to be a fun series to watch. i just dont see how the bulls will stop miami. this has been a very productive playoffs for the bulls, but they have struggled against two not so great teams in atlanta and indiana. heat will be too much and take series in 5 or 6.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

mvp

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    Goat makes some good points. poor bibby. that guy cant guard a tree stump anymore. this is going to be a fun series to watch. i just dont see how the bulls will stop miami. this has been a very productive playoffs for the bulls, but they have struggled against two not so great teams in atlanta and indiana. heat will be too much and take series in 5 or 6.
    Struggle my ass. So they went 8-3, yeah how terrible. Won their closeout games by 27 and 20. Fact is the Bulls have won 31 of their last 34 home games. It's not going to be easy for Miami to even steal one in Chicago, tops. If they do they will need to avoid any slipups at home. That HCA is HUGE. Bulls are the best home team in the NBA.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

get your popcorn ready

youngbutgood
    youngbutgood's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to be the dumbest piece of shit on this forum.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I love seeing this thread bumped...just hilarious...

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can the Mods ban the guy who started this thread for being an idiot?

Bulls in 4

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Fade JJgold, lol.

First ... 891011121314 Last