Betpoints: 649

can you "chase" air?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    that's an interesting angle of looking at spreadsheet management Ra77er

Personally I don't enter all of my plays on a spreadsheet and never plan on doing it in a future---they do have simple software nowadays to manage those things for ya.

What I had and still have is a simple spreadsheet of only the soccer plays that I make.
    Solely for the sharing with others sake I found that it's a lot easier to track my soccer bets in Excel format rather than post individual plays here in there in different threads.

Bankroll management is important and you would be surprised how many guys here are actually doing well with it. It's not a big chunk of posters, but it's a lot more than 0.1%.

but regardless of all that - I would take a losing guy with a spreadsheet or a table of plays over winning guy with plays in 20 different threads on any given day.
    Nominated. Russia gets it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nominated. Russia gets it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Nominated. Russia gets it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thread over

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I do wanna add that I have no doubt that some here are very very disciplined mofo's. Im sure I could give them a 100 bucks and they would bet a dollar to two dollars religiously and grind away. Like in poker some cats have 20k bankroll but they are content with grinding 1c 2c nl and working up. Mad respect to those guys but they are the miniority. THE REAL HUSTLERS in my opinion and the pulse of the betting world (most here at sbr) are the ones that shoot for the penetrating stars (rap videos platinum grills) and overbet everything to ride the high. We are what keeps the sharks eating.

EDIT Saw your reply Rocket and yea I was being a bit sarcastic about 99%
    Razzer I know of half a dozen guys here (including myself) who make long term consistent profits from sports betting. You should drop into the more sports sub-forum during the Australian sports season (AFL/NRL/Rugby) - there are some very sharp guys there giving out consistent winners on a weekly basis.

Is it really that inconceivable that guys who spend so much time on the internet, and specifically on sports related sites would not be interested in engaging in a chat room like SBR? (Where if you can sift through the b/s then there are plenty of sharp guys here - as Rocket said).

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando I apologize for my post in this thread. I was speaking on the topic of air betting and real betting. Personally a spreadsheet doesn't prove anything to me. I have no problem with anyone that tracks/records their selections regardless real money or not. I did a horrible job of trying to express my opinion and I have now enraged the entire rocket nation which I am too tired to start a cold war with at this time. I think both/all are sadly mistaken if you think keeping a spreadsheet proves anything other than you can type. Certainly many good insights to be found around here, did not mean to debate that. Mods please stricken me from this thread.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Rocket Nation is definitely powerful, I wouldn't want to be trying any JFK Cold War shit around Rocket either, but don't worry I've got your back

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Sando I apologize for my post in this thread. I was speaking on the topic of air betting and real betting. Personally a spreadsheet doesn't prove anything to me. I have no problem with anyone that tracks/records their selections regardless real money or not. I did a horrible job of trying to express my opinion and I have now enraged the entire rocket nation which I am too tired to start a cold war with at this time. I think both/all are sadly mistaken if you think keeping a spreadsheet proves anything other than you can type. Certainly many good insights to be found around here, did not mean to debate that. Mods please stricken me from this thread.

First 123