buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not like Asian female tellers

Boys, please learn from my mistake. If you ever are in need of a sensitive or discreet transaction to go through without a hiccup (and let's face it, as degens, you have many), avoid Asian female tellers at all times! They have a need to be the office hero (be they at a bank, ** counter, or anywhere) and will try to apply strict scrutiny to your transaction. You need a friendly male white employee to assist you if you want competent service, without any questions. The black female teller at first glance seems like a safe choice as she will be too ignorant to know what you are really trying to do when you send money to Alvin Enrique Hernandez in Peru but unfortunately she WILL screw up some minor, but important, detail (like the spelling of a recipient's last name, contact info, etc).

Your safe bet is to seek the assistance of the white male teller.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

What about white female teller (WFT)?

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    What about white female teller (WFT)?
    Second choice if the white male is busy.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

so the asian chick got you? blacklisted you?

buztah

Acarmeo, noone "gets" Buzzy. I simply find that one must prepare as if going to court if one makes the mistake of seeking the assistance of a female Asian teller with a sensitive financial transaction.
    Last edited by buztah; 11-02-09 at 10:37 AM.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36617

Unfortunately office heroes come in all shapes, sizes and colors. I just received the 91st degree from some 50+ white woman at the bank after depositing a check from Matchbook. From now on, i'm only going to the tellers that know me. Instead of asking where this money came from or how i got it, they ask me what my son was for halloween.

buztah

Cobra, we have to remember and allow for std deviation but if one wishes to maximize odds of a smooth transaction, one must heed my frank observations. Obviously, there are some exceptions to the rules and in future you should avoid that 50+ year-old kunt bitch! Perhaps get her business card (discreetly) and write a scathing letter on her behalf to a prominent and powerful person within the bank. Get her canned! She is SCUM!

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Avoid fat, ugly, and aged women. They have a chip on their shoulders big-time.... all of them do. Don't ever be fooled.

For them to 'rat someone out' or make another person drop to their level of misery...... they love that. Be very careful. During transactions and in an office environment.

So you're better off going with a male teller.

buztah

Cobra, another thought. Are you sure she did not sexually harrass you? Think back.......

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hi buzzy!

You are one extremely race conscious dude. It must suck to go through life carrying around all these stereotypes in your head.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Everyone is judged by their race here. Why can't you tell you don't like tellers period!

buztah

Jello, indeed I am extremely race conscious, however, all of my pertinent opinions are based on my actual real world experience. I do not hold an opinion because Al Sharpton tells me I should. Neither will I deny an observation simply because doing so would help to forward the corrupt agenda of an underachieving leftist group.

jellobiafra

buzzy-

You say "all of my pertinent opinions are based on my actual real world experience", but I don't think that's particularly accurate. For instance, when you talk about being afraid of black people at night, is this because you have been the victim of black people at night (or in parking garages are wherever it was).... or is it perhaps a perception you have conceived through something other than your actual real world experiences? Are you really relying on your own "real world experiences", or are your perhaps working off some preconceived notions that have been influenced by god knows what?

buztah

I was twice held up by Black thugs, Jello. In high school, I saw a friend of a friend's feet CUT OFF at the ANKLES by a black gang for his Air Jordan's. SICK PHUX who can NEVER be trusted! Now African blacks (immigrants), I've found delightful. That is a completely different story. However, let's get the thread back on track. We are discussing tellers in particular here so I will avoid further tangential comments.

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    In high school, I saw a friend of a friend's feet CUT OFF at the ANKLES by a black gang for his Air Jordan's.

I guess they were unfamiliar with the concept of shoe laces? Tough break for your footless friend indeed. To run into a pack of shoelace ignorant Air Jordan fiends. Mmm.

buztah

White male today -- smooth as silk. Reloaded and ready, boyz!

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

asian woman's pussy taste the best

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Perhaps get her business card (discreetly) and write a scathing letter on her behalf to a prominent and powerful person within the bank. Get her canned! She is SCUM!
    buzzy, I'm not sure you understand what "on her behalf" means.

Relating to this thread, the first time I used ** I got asked by the dude there if I have relatives in Mana whatever in whatever third world Latin country I was sending the money too.

I said "something like that", I think.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

Asian women do not like Asian men because the say Asian men's pee pee is small

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDee View Post

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDee View Post
    Only Pedophiles, and small dicked white men go for Asian chicks.
    Gross

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

This is some funny ass shit

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I agree with buzzy's op 100%... only once I had a smooth transaction with an asian female teller... I was slightly intoxicated. I think the confidence in my voice won her over immediately and we actually flirted with eachother during the process. It was a thing of beauty. Every other time has been dreadful and made me anxious.