bondoc.co
    bondoc.co's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Free Pick of the day (NHL Bettors)

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS VS. PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

FLYERS TO WIN

Toronto just had a brutal three period game last night to open the NHL season. Now they have to travel to a fresh Philadelphia? Yeah, this isn’t going to go well for the Leafs.
    Flyers have quite a few debuts tonight, and have two strong goaltenders to choose from. On home ice against a tired Toronto team the Flyers are going to be taking this one. Toronto took advantage of special teams last night but Flyers will be wary of that tonight and will be a lot more conservative, shutting the Leafs down.

Give me
    Flyers -124 please.

PStrangers
    PStrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 629

Not worried about having Steven Mason between the pipes for the Flyers? I'd like to see a game which the Flyers play conservative...

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steve Mason is actually a pretty decent goalie and IMO a lot better than Bernier. A lot better than what SBR people think he is. Toronto has played 2 extra games than Philly's last game so Toronto will be tired. I like this play.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Mason better than Bernier
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steve Mason gets a shut out tonight

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

5* - [52] Philadelphia Flyers -125 vs Toronto Maple Leafs
    Book it!

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Mason better than Bernier
    All these flyer backers feel so comfy wait till mason pulls a mason. 4-1 Toronto F

PStrangers
    PStrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 629

I actually think Mason played a fine game, but Bernier was better. Can't really fault Mason for any of the goals.

Getting to watch Bernier here in LA the last couple of years I really did think he deserved a starting role. Hoping after tonight's performance he might get that starting role. He's got a simple game, and he play's it well. He's not like Quick where he is going to make save's he shouldn't. But also not like Quick, he isn't going to give up goals he should save.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by PStrangers View Post
    I actually think Mason played a fine game, but Bernier was better. Can't really fault Mason for any of the goals.

Getting to watch Bernier here in LA the last couple of years I really did think he deserved a starting role. Hoping after tonight's performance he might get that starting role. He's got a simple game, and he play's it well. He's not like Quick where he is going to make save's he shouldn't. But also not like Quick, he isn't going to give up goals he should save.
    good points my only frustration with Quick is playing puck behind net. Like Bernier he should do well there

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

If Bernier plays well this year, Toronto will make the playoffs if they stay healthy