jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Major Square play major square play San Francisco 49ers are you a square?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Hank,

only 37% of money is on 49ers.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

This game will be around 50/50 action by game time, no square side IMO.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Hank,

only 37% of money is on 49ers.
    at some point in your life hopefully you figure out yo are wasting your time worrying bout this..

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    at some point in your life hopefully you figure out yo are wasting your time worrying bout this..
    Its something worth considering. But track the %'s throughout the week. Dont just look at a % on Tuesday morning and say its 90% on one side and just consider it a big public play and say your going to fade it because of this. As most of you know the sharpest money of the week generally comes in at the begining of the week. So track the % throughout the week and if that 90% turns into say 62% on gameday they might be worth a big look.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Its something worth considering. But track the %'s throughout the week. Dont just look at a % on Tuesday morning and say its 90% on one side and just consider it a big public play and say your going to fade it because of this. As most of you know the sharpest money of the week generally comes in at the begining of the week. So track the % throughout the week and if that 90% turns into say 62% on gameday they might be worth a big look.
    that def true, certainly isnt the lames betting on sunday nigth/tues for the following week...to be honest i look at them but ultimately it doesnt factor in my capping,,there certain things i avoid like the plague tho, like i cant stand a dog that getting a ton of love (ie bears last week) but i dont really need percentages from some site to tell me who on what, for most part you can look at the gms and know and if not forum world generally paints a accurate picture, plus i have few lames at my brothers work that call in bets cause we "know a guy" and they always pretty much on the most popular side of the week, of coarse i just eat their action..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

How come the line is basically the same as vs. GB? Hou is as good as GB? I think SF righted the ship last week and they roll here by 2 TD+.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not true. You never want to be on the public side in a prime time NFL or NBA game.

I got fukked on this last week when I took the Falcons.

Falcons were the public side and i against my better judgment i took them anyway.

and ofcourse the Patriots with no Gronk and no Amendola go on the road and look amazing beating Matt Ryan in the dome.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    not true. You never want to be on the public side in a prime time NFL or NBA game.

I got fukked on this last week when I took the Falcons.

Falcons were the public side and i against my better judgment i took them anyway.

and ofcourse the Patriots with no Gronk and no Amendola go on the road and look amazing beating Matt Ryan in the dome.
    dude the shit is pretty much 50/50...if not everyone would just look at those dumb ass percents and be rich..saints were huge public fav and they cruised...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    The miners aren't good enough this year to be giving up these kinda points. Plus the Texans just had a player's only meeting meaning they will probably win SU.
    nah bruh

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

nice win, bear

First 12