slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I can't do it. Detroit is awful in Green Bay. Not sure the Lions have won there in my lifetime. Green Bay pretty much owns us.
    The last 3 trips to GB DET lost by 2, 4 & 7. GB is now worse and DET is now better than those 3 previous matchups.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The last 3 trips to GB DET lost by 2, 4 & 7. GB is now worse and DET is now better than those 3 previous matchups.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im not so sure gb is worse than last year..last yr they were incapable of running the ball which is something that should serve them well moving forward this season.. not trying to make a case for pack cause i think it too many points but actually think they have a better chance of advancing some in the playoffs this yr if they continue to run the ball with success..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Green bay wins by 10 at least. Det winning in lambeau. Too funny.

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

If one doesn't think that Green Bay is worse than previous years please stop gambling on the NFL.

Sure they got a couple rookie running backs in the draft...woopty doo. McCarthy will not commit to running the ball with 12 at qb.

Losses of Jennings and Woodson are huge. That secondary is barely NFL calibur now. Tramon Williams gives up the most big plays in the NFL.

THE PACKERS BIGGEST OFF SEASON FREE AGENCY ACQUISTION IS....WAIT...WAIT FOR IT....LB ROB FRANCOIUS

..and Crosby can't be trusted.

Ari Gold

Even my mom who lives in Green Bay and goes to the Packer games for the social aspect said "The Packers just aren't that good this year"

Hell even Hellen Keller can see it if my blonde mom can see it.

Smoke

Ari gets it

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

The line screams packers. Books trying to suck people into taking lions...

with that being said I wouldn't touch the spread however I will probably put Both gb ml and lions +14 indifferent teasers

Smoke

Jocoker dont doubt me son

You must not like free money

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    If one doesn't think that Green Bay is worse than previous years please stop gambling on the NFL.

Sure they got a couple rookie running backs in the draft...woopty doo. McCarthy will not commit to running the ball with 12 at qb.

Losses of Jennings and Woodson are huge. That secondary is barely NFL calibur now. Tramon Williams gives up the most big plays in the NFL.

THE PACKERS BIGGEST OFF SEASON FREE AGENCY ACQUISTION IS....WAIT...WAIT FOR IT....LB ROB FRANCOIUS

..and Crosby can't be trusted.
    previous years and last yr are not exactly the same thing..i dont give a fukk if it a rookie rb or a fukkin 40 year old with a bum hip the fact they are rushing for over 5ypc opposed to the non-existent run gm they had last year will make them much tougher, as it alleviates the pressure on a shit oline, i got news for ya pack wernt all that good last season dropping back every play and letting rodgers get hit repeatedly and while the d has gotten worse a run gm will make them much tougher on the offensive side. woodson wasnt worth a fukk last yr and this yr he playing a terrible saftey for the raiders , crosby was their kicker last yr, if the stupid ass coach gives up on the run that on him but you sound fukkin ignorant saying that a legit running gm doesnt help a team, id tell you to stop gambling but doubt you really do anyways..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Ari gets it
    gets what? certainly not pussy or respect..

Ari Gold

How can you say Woodson wasn't worth a fukk???

Game without Charles in the metrodome Adrian runs crazy and the Vikings win a shootout with Tramon Williams running out of the way to tackle Adrian.

Charles comes back first round of the playoffs and is a tackling machine containing Peterson everywhere he goes. Packers win.

Secondary is more than just coverage. Sure Woodson lost a step but his instincts, leadership, and tackling will be sorely missed.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 10-02-13 at 05:22 PM.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    gets what? certainly not pussy or respect..
    You need some happy pills bruh

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

like the play as well the +7 is too easy

2daBank

Game without Charles in the metrodome Adrian runs crazy and the Vikings win a shootout with Tramon Williams running out of the way to tackle Adrian.

Charles comes back first round of the playoffs and is a tackling machine containing Peterson everywhere he goes. Packers win.

Secondary is more than just coverage. Sure Woodson lost a step but his instincts, leadership, and tackling will be sorely missed.
    leadership sure but he not in any kind of shape to help anyone now or they prob would have kept him,, beating the vikings shouldnt really constitute success not to mention joe webb was the freaking qb the second time around, as bad as ponder is im willing to say that the fact pack didnt even have to worry about a pass being thrown was more of a difference than woodson was...i like woodson but spare me pack cant be better this yr cause he gone.. imo a legit run gm is far more valuable than him at this point in time..

either way i just went off cause after i simply said w a improved running gm pack could very well end up better than last years team then i get told i shouldnt be betting nfl which is comical considering i bring a ton knowledge to this forum..

2daBank

You need some happy pills bruh
    i got some, of coarse there never enough .. just dont need some kid telling me i have no business betting nfl because i think this yrs version of the pack could very well end up better than last which isnt exactly a extreamly high bar..again i think you on the right side smokey, but that not unusual as you seem to post one of these gems every week think we talking about a gm that played a little lower than most think with a bunch of drives ending in fgs and pack win something like 27-23..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Packers easy.

Lions beat Bears, now people think they are good.
    Packers lose to Bengals,

Lions will look nothing like last week.

thePick
    thePick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

are people forgetting the lions lost to the cardinals? granted they were on the road and without bush, but the cardinals suck

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

And the bears beat steelers almost let rapesburger back into it..pitts sucks and the bears are a fraud

slacker00

leadership sure but he not in any kind of shape to help anyone now or they prob would have kept him,,
    It was purely a money issue. Raiders paid Woodson, Ted Thompson is cheap as hell. Same deal with every Packers FA.

Smoke

i got some, of coarse there never enough .. just dont need some kid telling me i have no business betting nfl because i think this yrs version of the pack could very well end up better than last which isnt exactly a extreamly high bar..again i think you on the right side smokey, but that not unusual as you seem to post one of these gems every week think we talking about a gm that played a little lower than most think with a bunch of drives ending in fgs and pack win something like 27-23..
    all good bruh

packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

Pack by 2 TDS

2daBank

It was purely a money issue. Raiders paid Woodson, Ted Thompson is cheap as hell. Same deal with every Packers FA.
    raiders love wasting money on junkies, kids who run fast, and apparently washed up players..

slacker00

raiders love wasting money on junkies, kids who run fast, and apparently washed up players..
    Maybe so. But Woodson isn't a junkie or washed up, he's a model leader and playing great football so far in Oakland.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Jocoker dont doubt me son

You must not like free money
    No he doesn't Smoke, Det 40 GB 24

skeet96707
    skeet96707's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Take the over

beringeyy
    beringeyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Packers will win imo, no idea about the spread - GB ML teaser for me.

Pellpell4
    Pellpell4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Lions win straight up unless they get beat by their own penalties. Lions are on a roll, +7 is a gift and ML is +265...Throw some cash at it and thank me later.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Packers easy.

Lions beat Bears, now people think they are good.
    Packers lose to Bengals,

Lions will look nothing like last week.
    Yup. Lions just won their Superbowl in Chicago thanks to Cutler having one of the worst games of his career... Aaron Rogers will not play like Jay Cutler last week... Green Bay wins this coming home off the bye.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Yup. Lions just won their Superbowl in Chicago thanks to Cutler having one of the worst games of his career... Aaron Rogers will not play like Jay Cutler last week... Green Bay wins this coming home off the bye.
    If Rodgers gets the same protection Cutler did, he'll play like Cutler did. DET D was the real deal last week.

Smoke

Cant believe some of you gueys still doubt me

How many winners do I have to continue to post

NFL is my bread and butter

lilb999
    lilb999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep up the good work Smoke

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

im not so sure gb is worse than last year..last yr they were incapable of running the ball which is something that should serve them well moving forward this season.. not trying to make a case for pack cause i think it too many points but actually think they have a better chance of advancing some in the playoffs this yr if they continue to run the ball with success..
    Probably the most factual post you've ever made regarding the Packers, surprising.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

You do realize that starting safety Morgan Burnett and rookie standout corner last year Hayward haven't played a down of football this year? Burnett is in this week and Hayward probably next week..the secondary isn't as bad as it's shown.

They're 1-2 like last year..remains to be seen how it plays out this year. Their youth seems to hurt them early and then they eventually hit their stride. This is the best Detroit team that's come into Lambeau in some time, not touching this one; should be a good game.

skeletonboy
    skeletonboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Stafford will have a huge day. Especially if they get behind early.

First 1234 Last