konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

4 Weeks into the NFL what have you noticed

Im going to keep this going and use it as a think tank so add good observations.

OK first I thought Indy D Backs were super again I cant wait to see the Seattle/Indy game this week should be a really good one.
    The Jet fans invaded my last thread they wont be around in this one. Yes Geno is the truth great falling backwards 10 yds around the back off the goal post hand off in the end zone to the wrong team TD. Should take the heat off some of the butt face tackle on Stinkchez

The NFL is going to be played at a faster pace this yr even Peyton (yes flames smelled corerectly) didn't use a huddle his whole first drive. Many teams are pushing the clock this year. So far I bet 9 totals I won 7 I bet all overs except the 2 I lost

And last Congrats to the Prick and his really good start No more getting my plays Mr Prick your on your own now gl.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

squares been cashing like crazy. Thats what i noticed.

basically this weekend all the handicapping you would have had to do is take the better QB in each matchup.

not that i did this...

i over thought everything.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I think the biggest mystery is the Chiefs.
    I'm still not a believer at 4-0 with them.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    squares been cashing like crazy. Thats what i noticed.

basically this weekend all the handicapping you would have had to do is take the better QB in each matchup.

not that i did this...

i over thought everything.
    Two weeks ago the public got hammered this week they lost a lot of the lopsided games what are you talking about.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I think the biggest mystery is the Chiefs.
    I'm still not a believer at 4-0 with them.
    Up to this point, all their wins are against NFC East teams Andy Reid knows like the back of his hand (except Jacksonville but they don't count as a team)

Titans D will be the best they've faced and will be their first true road test IMO (again, jags don't count and their emotions were thru the roof @ Philly trying to beat his former team)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Saints , 49ers, Broncos, Redskins, Seahawks, Colts, Patriots

those are the ones that come to mind where all you had to do is bet on the better QB and they covered the spread.

but again i didnt do this. I just wish i had.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Saints , 49ers, Broncos, Redskins, Seahawks, Colts, Patriots

those are the ones that come to mind where all you had to do is bet on the better QB and they covered the spread.

but again i didnt do this. I just wish i had.
    Squares are public sides they lost both Sundays regardless of QB's the only thing they really won was the last 2 MNF games squares won both sides and totals

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont think anything stops Peyton from the SB I hate making future bets but.....

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Wheres the Jets fans MLDSmoke is Geno still the Truth. Gambler705SBRman am I still and idiot for making a bet the Jets now have go 2-2 in the next 4 on

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Dallas is worthless, as usual

Jacksonville won't win a single game

Rams , TERRIBLE as usual

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

how are the books gona set lines for team like n.e /brown /seahawks

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by artyfudgepacker View Post
    how are the books gona set lines for team like n.e /brown /seahawks
    And they have to adjust on Totals also

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    And they have to adjust on Totals also
    they still a td short with den totals if ya ask me.. last week i made it 66.5 and that wasnt even high enough thanx to a garbage td late..this week i put it at 64 which over a td higher than where it sits, ive never had such big discrepancies from the books number..think they basically prisoners right now cause how can they possible start putting these things in the 60s?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they still a td short with den totals if ya ask me.. last week i made it 66.5 and that wasnt even high enough thanx to a garbage td late..this week i put it at 64 which over a td higher than where it sits, ive never had such big discrepancies from the books number..think they basically prisoners right now cause how can they possible start putting these things in the 60s?
    Yea Den over was a big public play I still bet it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have noticed the New Orleans saints in the Denver Broncos are clearly the best teams in the NFL I also have noticed the Giants are overrated and the Eagles have no defense also the New England Patriots has surprisingly, Brady is unbelievable

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

the bucs bet against themselves

GonzosDirtyTrail
    GonzosDirtyTrail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Matt Cassel won a game. (Thankfully not one I was wagering on.)

That was a huge penetrating surprise.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    And last Congrats to the Prick and his really good start No more getting my plays Mr Prick your on your own now gl.
    knocker stay outta the spray paint son. get a job so you can afford meth

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    knocker stay outta the spray paint son. get a job so you can afford meth
    Who are you giving advice to knock you prick ba$tard. BTW, I heard the latest 411 and it's not a good sign... Hell, I still can't believe you turned him out like that... Thats cold even for you.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5173

The Miami Dolphins seem to finally have some direction moving forward. Yes, they are better on both sides of the ball and seem to be solid on specials. I worry about our QB lasting all year (kid shows very little pocket presence) and as a result is being touched way too much. Not blaming the big uglies up front as he has to get rid of the ball. All in all after a quarter of the season, not bad. however as a long suffering Miami fan, finally, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. wait and see

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

New Orleans AT HOME, is the best team in football

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by 53 defense View Post
    The Miami Dolphins seem to finally have some direction moving forward. Yes, they are better on both sides of the ball and seem to be solid on specials. I worry about our QB lasting all year (kid shows very little pocket presence) and as a result is being touched way too much. Not blaming the big uglies up front as he has to get rid of the ball. All in all after a quarter of the season, not bad. however as a long suffering Miami fan, finally, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. wait and see
    As a dolphins fan, I think it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of our tunnel is just a freight train comin our way.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ravens play down to their comp on road vs. bad teams

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Not impressed by the Chiefs.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I think Seattle AT HOME is the best team. Brees rocks at home of course bit NO's defense is suspect. Their Omis obviously legit but Seattle top to bottom I think takes it. And I'm NOT a Seattle fan one bit, I'm a 49ers fan.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

what i learned from first 4 weeks

terrible defenses eagles, chargers,rams Detroit ,Chicago ravens,pitt skins giants. bet overs u win 75 pct of time

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    And here's what happens to the Stains nowName:  graveyard3.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  24.4 KB

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Not impressed by the Chiefs.
    Yea, the Chiefs are similar to Mark Sanchez's led Jets and the Browns.
    A very strong defense that makes the bad quarterback and poor offense win games.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I'm in a few pools where some guys have off-the-charts winning percentages. That will certainly change. OVER looks like a good bet with Denver and Detroit. Jacksonville may be the worst NFL team we've seen in a very long time. I'm not sure the bookmakers can set a realistic line on their games. Keep fading them.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

jaguars will bury the public when henne starts again with blackmon and cecil shorts. maybe a week or two away. watch out.

kansas city is overrated. they will get exposed eventually.

cinnci is the same team theyve been for the last 2 years. super bowl worthy if only they had a real qb

same goes for atl, the nfc's version of cinncy, lots of talent but crap qb. will always fall short of the dance just like bengals

ravens have no second receiver. flacco has no1 to throw to.

giants need a tight end or some better offensive weapons to help out eli; havnt been the same since manningham left.

bills and browns have awesome defenses but qb play will alwasy hold them back

panthers are the same thign all over again. no weapons on offense, improved defense though, especially the linebacker kucecly or whatever hsi name is

san fran will be that team that gets hot late in the year

seattle is solid, super bowl worthy

denver is unstoppable, and will only get better

new england will only get better, you can take it to the bank that new engalnd and denver will meet in afc championship.

bears are a legitimate super bowl appearance possibility if forte stays healthy and they are able to sneak out some home playoff games.

phins are much improved but not deep contender ready yet.

jets defense good but still suck

titans most improved defense of the year. lights out speed on defense, and offensively they have weapons. justin hunter WR lots of potential, washington and kendall wright are great as well. if locker had stayed healthy they couldve been annoying for a lot of teams

houston sucks, schaub is holding them back form the next level

raiders suck but priors athletic abilities present problems.

redskins defense is God awful, phillys is even worse.

dallas too inconsistent, romo will never take them to the next level.

bucs suck, need a qb bad.

rams suck. fisher is still the shitty overrated coach he has been for his whole career. bradford must go

a lot of garbage qbs out there right now holding teams back. just not enough playoff worthy qbs, and so the playoff picture is already set

patriots denver bye

followed by indy, cinncy, kansas city(only cause division sucks) and miami

seattle, new orleans bye

followed by 49ers, packers, bears, and either dallas or phila depending on which one can beat the other in their division games.

keep these threads comin, lets see if anybody other than me can give some real insight.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    jaguars will bury the public when henne starts again with blackmon and cecil shorts. maybe a week or two away. watch out.

kansas city is overrated. they will get exposed eventually.

cinnci is the same team theyve been for the last 2 years. super bowl worthy if only they had a real qb

same goes for atl, the nfc's version of cinncy, lots of talent but crap qb. will always fall short of the dance just like bengals

ravens have no second receiver. flacco has no1 to throw to.

giants need a tight end or some better offensive weapons to help out eli; havnt been the same since manningham left.

bills and browns have awesome defenses but qb play will alwasy hold them back

panthers are the same thign all over again. no weapons on offense, improved defense though, especially the linebacker kucecly or whatever hsi name is

san fran will be that team that gets hot late in the year

seattle is solid, super bowl worthy

denver is unstoppable, and will only get better

new england will only get better, you can take it to the bank that new engalnd and denver will meet in afc championship.

bears are a legitimate super bowl appearance possibility if forte stays healthy and they are able to sneak out some home playoff games.

phins are much improved but not deep contender ready yet.

jets defense good but still suck

titans most improved defense of the year. lights out speed on defense, and offensively they have weapons. justin hunter WR lots of potential, washington and kendall wright are great as well. if locker had stayed healthy they couldve been annoying for a lot of teams

houston sucks, schaub is holding them back form the next level

raiders suck but priors athletic abilities present problems.

redskins defense is God awful, phillys is even worse.

dallas too inconsistent, romo will never take them to the next level.

bucs suck, need a qb bad.

rams suck. fisher is still the shitty overrated coach he has been for his whole career. bradford must go

a lot of garbage qbs out there right now holding teams back. just not enough playoff worthy qbs, and so the playoff picture is already set

patriots denver bye

followed by indy, cinncy, kansas city(only cause division sucks) and miami

seattle, new orleans bye

followed by 49ers, packers, bears, and either dallas or phila depending on which one can beat the other in their division games.

keep these threads comin, lets see if anybody other than me can give some real insight.
    But I think Indy is the most improved defense .....Nice write up thought keep it a little shorter most SBR memeber dont read past 6 lines

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

And I think Seattle loses to Indy this weekBlanket coverage will frustrate Wilson into a few key turn overs