PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

OSU has a better offense and defense than NW......AM I WRONG HERE? LOL.....................OSU is the bet....no ? about it NW will have 2-3 turnovers
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Nah... they still have too many issues with their D. But that's just my opinion. I focus more on NFL teams than college.

But seems like a lot of split views so maybe the best bet is to just avoid the game.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

the cardiac cats are solid....I hope they knock off THE OHIO STATE!

thePick
    thePick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

OSU has a better offense and defense and it's not even close. NW isnt even on par with Wisconsin. OSU rolls

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

# up to -7

Cats soft on D. Though get back impressive RB and Punt returner Venrik Mark. OSU was able to stack the line against Wisky. Not sure if they can do the same against a team like NW that is more two dimensional.

Northwestern has been owned by Buckeyes, but I think this is one of the first times in ages they've had a true fighting chance.

NW on impressive spread run, undefeated and at home getting a TD? NW averages 40 points and they have weapons on O. As mentioned, I think this kid Mark will give NW a spark. Not that they need one against a team that has pretty much kicked their ass of late. Add that you have Two Qbs in case one get's roughed up adds safety. Yes, both teams have that luxury.

I'm thinking of biting on Cats at anything over 7.

Wouldn't be that shocked if Cats pulled the upset @ home under the lights. Thinking OSU wins this by only 3-4.

David vs Goliath type game. David has a better sling shot this year and will be confident. Buckeyes better not take these guys lightly. gl
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Pivotpoint 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Very quick to 7.....Glad I locked this in

Football - 407 Ohio State -3 -170 buying 3 for Game

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Was pretty easy to see it was going to move to a key number - I took NW +7 for half of my bet. Watching the line, if it gets over 7 will make it a full 3% bet.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Leaning ohio state but not more than a td

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    the cardiac cats are solid....I hope they knock off THE OHIO STATE!
    lmao you must be an ohio state hater...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    the line wont go up, youre going to see RLM on this game. public will be all over OSU and the line will close around 4 im guessing
    Worst post of the week

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Worst post of the week
    he's a michigan fan.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

If Ohio state wants to be taken seriously they need to beat teams like this by 3 TDs. Not saying they will. With so many teams undefeated and the race for the NCG being so close Ohio state does not need to play a close game here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    If Ohio state wants to be taken seriously they need to beat teams like this by 3 TDs. Not saying they will. With so many teams undefeated and the race for the NCG being so close Ohio state does not need to play a close game here.
    I agree. Ohio State needs style points. That schedule they play is way too easy.

wildcorndog

I've got a small position on Ohio state -7

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Disagree completely. First off Northwestern is a legitimate top 15-20 team I don't see how you can expect them to go on the road at night and win by 21. I'm a buckeye fan, obviously the schedule is weaker than the others, so no matter what we aren't getting in over an undefeated PAC team or FSU/Clemson/Miami. Just have to go 13-0 and hope they lose. Style points really aren't going to come into play.

wildcorndog

Think what you want, but an outsider perspective is "who is north western?" Kind of a bad situation for Ohio state.

You gotta ask yourself WWBD?

What would Bama do?

wildcorndog

Think what you want, but an outsider perspective is "who is north western?" Kind of a bad situation for Ohio state because if they win by 21 they haven't really accomplished anything and if they play close they suck.

What would Bama do?

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Hard to go against a guy that that hasn't lost a game as Ohio States head coach. 17-0! I'm very confident that Ohio State wins here.....

Wilfred

What has Bama done? If they weren't perceived as the #1 team before the season they wouldn't be right now. Bama wouldn't beat Northwestern by 21. Why exactly do you think style points will matter? What hope does OSU have of getting by an undefeated Oregon, Stanford, Washington, Clemson, Miami, or Florida State? Pretty much none. But if those teams were to lose a game they have no shot a all of getting past an undefeated OSU. That's my point. And everyone who is actually a decent fan of college football and the voters know that Northwestern is a solid team.

wildcorndog

They have show that its not your record that is the deciding factor in college football. LSU got in with 2 losses.

Oregon has ran the same high powered offense for years. They have just swapped names on jerseys. We seen them against auburn and against LSU... Not impressed. I'm sure they would blow out northwestern.

It's about recruiting. I'm not sure where northwestern falls out in recruiting rankings, but they are probably not as high as Ohio state. So if the coaching is equal Ohio state should win by a good margin.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Think what you want, but an outsider perspective is "who is north western?" Kind of a bad situation for Ohio state because if they win by 21 they haven't really accomplished anything and if they play close they suck.

What would Bama do?
    shocking that you lost all your money..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: higherlife

Wilfred

They have show that its not your record that is the deciding factor in college football. LSU got in with 2 losses.

Oregon has ran the same high powered offense for years. They have just swapped names on jerseys. We seen them against auburn and against LSU... Not impressed. I'm sure they would blow out northwestern.

It's about recruiting. I'm not sure where northwestern falls out in recruiting rankings, but they are probably not as high as Ohio state. So if the coaching is equal Ohio state should win by a good margin.
    Recruiting is huge but it doesn't really guarantee success all the time. Anyways to your LSU argument they got in because all the top teams had 2 losses. They didnt pick them over a power team with one loss. That was a crazy year, Ohio State got in after losing to Illinois at home of all teams. http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/2...chive_bcs.html

There is almost no mathematically way possible that an undefeated OSU gets jumped by a one loss team unless all the voters team up and purpously vote them as the #20 team to offset the computers.

wildcorndog

Urban understands the seriousness of this game even if you don't. U have to curb stomp teams if you have a shitty schedule. When 2 good teams play you may try to run the clock out if you have a slight lead mid way through the 4th. Not this game. It is gonna be all out score fest till the last minute even till the last :30 of the game.

wildcorndog

What was the score of that NCG game in 2007? Ohio state and Oregon have proved time and time again that they are never what they appear to be, but at least they appear to be good. When they stop appearing to be good then it's officially over. Urban gets that.

Wilfred

What does the score of the game in 2007 have to do with anything? I'm just talking about how they would get into the game and how blowing teams out wouldn't matter. Urban gets it yet he went ultra conservative last week Vs Wisconsin in the 2nd half. He just wants to win the game.

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Lol @ everyone trying to pick the upset of the week in every damn sport. Ya'll need to realize that betting Ohio St is a money train and you just keep putting yourself on the track. Climb aboard already

Ohio St. by 2 scores at least

wildcorndog

Amen brother.... Ohio state big!

wildcorndog

If you make the obvious money making bet they say it is a square play! lol

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

With the weather outlook, anyone else thinking about the under here?

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Ohio ST will smash!! Reason>> better team, but most important they got yelled at for almost letting Wisconsin come back! Full Steam all GAME

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is the only game Ohio State could possibly lose if they win they going to see maybe this northwestern team is very underrated in very good at home I'm afraid the game

Wilfred

Weather is supposed to be dreadful, and rumors that Northwestern let their grass grow extremely long to slow down OSU, but they may cut it today. Game is going to be a mudfest most likely.

First 12