Betpoints: 634

[QUOTE=BIGDAY;19772332]
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie103 View Post

I'm cashin Suhn.
    Good luck cashin sucker

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

sometimes you crap your pants, sometimes you dont....WHOOPS...lol...........sometimes it's just a shart.....this time it was a big juicy turd, lol

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys aint right Bigday is a good dude everybody loses

BigPete55

I swear every thread on SBR has DOLPHINS and UNDER........YIKES....went other way.......
    Rarely do I do that, but tonight was crazy one way....think people over thought this...

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete55 View Post
    I swear every thread on SBR has DOLPHINS and UNDER........YIKES....went other way.......
    Rarely do I do that, but tonight was crazy one way....think people over thought this...
    You must have your tally wrong. Everyone is on saints and over. Check BTP, check sbrodds, check predict the score. You are looking at the wrong places lol

BigPete55

Sneaker, I never once said the PUBLIC was on Saints and over, not once, what I said was all the threads I saw on SBR FORUM everyone seemed to be on DOLPHINS AND UNDER.....I didn't check your BTP, sbrodds, predict the score.....THE THREADS......anyway....Big Day wins alot especially his pound plays...just went the other way from the threads I SAW!!!! So , on that note, move it the f** out...I cashed, lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i love big day but he cost me 2 grand with this thread please gueys just drop it.

lets move on

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete55 View Post
    Sneaker, I never once said the PUBLIC was on Saints and over, not once, what I said was all the threads I saw on SBR FORUM everyone seemed to be on DOLPHINS AND UNDER.....I didn't check your BTP, sbrodds, predict the score.....THE THREADS......anyway....Big Day wins alot especially his pound plays...just went the other way from the threads I SAW!!!! So , on that note, move it the f** out...I cashed, lol
    Settle down Petey, keep winning by fading the threads lol

BigPete55

Agree Big Bear......Win some and lose some.....let's all be winners by the end of the week!

BigPete55

No harm, no foul Sneaker, wasn't trying to rub it in anyone's face.....I wish everyone could win!

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    Saints D is legit this year and their O hasn't exactly set the world on fire. I like the team total for the dolphins UNDER as my top play but I will be putting a little something on the under as well

Jesus penetrating christ saints! I got under 21.5 on the dolphins - just run out the bleepin clock!
    3 mins to go up 21 and trying to score? just sit on it... hopefully no late BS td for miami

First 123