BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    They have not even played anyone worth talking about.
    +1. They've played 3 of 4 at home and really only played shit teams, except Baltimore who is a good team but certainly not the same guys that won the Super Bowl. They finish with 4 of 6 on the road, including NE, KC and Houston. Even if they are the best team in football, that is still going to be a very tough stretch.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    +1. They've played 3 of 4 at home and really only played shit teams, except Baltimore who is a good team but certainly not the same guys that won the Super Bowl. They finish with 4 of 6 on the road, including NE, KC and Houston. Even if they are the best team in football, that is still going to be a very tough stretch.
    Does KC, NE, or Houston have enough defense to beat them?

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Does KC, NE, or Houston have enough defense to beat them?
    On any given Sunday, absolutely. Like I said before, just because Denver is better than Teams A, B and C doesn't mean they can go on the road and beat Teams A, B and C 100% of the time.

stevenash

On any given Sunday, absolutely. Like I said before, just because Denver is better than Teams A, B and C doesn't mean they can go on the road and beat Teams A, B and C 100% of the time.
    Did you hear what Dungy just said?
    Bronco's are not nearly as good now as they are going to be in November.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

@ Dal
    NE
    @ Houston
    Indy
    @ KC

Maybe one of the crappier teams that know that they are obviously over matched will try some new creative stuff. Maybe rush 2 guys and drop 9 in coverage? Maybe just blitz them to death?

I think there is a decent shot they can go 16-0 or even 19-0.

BriGuy

Neither are the Patriots, Chiefs, Texans, etc.... Just because another mediot gets wrapped up in the team playing best at the moment doesn't make it true.

stevenash

Dungy is a mediot?
    Really?
    Do you know why he said that?

Patrick might me a mediot, but Dungy has how much NFL experience?

Now he's a mediot?

BriGuy

Dungy is a mediot?
    Really?

Now he's a mediot?
    Yup. He used to be a coach but he is no longer one anymore. Now he gets paid to say things that get people like you talking, so he's going to say anything that comes to mind. Nobody in the media gets attention by making rational, reasoned statements. They get attention by engaging in hyperbole, extremes, etc. I would gladly bet any amount of money than Peyton does not have a better November than he did September. Of course, he has literally had one of the best months a QB has ever had in history, so I don't exactly feel terribly brave making that prediction. WHOOPS! Cris Collinsworth just said the Patriots are improving fast! So it must be true!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Dungy is a sissy. He never says anything meaningful. Dan Patrick tries to troll him into saying something controversial but he never does. Harrison is the best on the show. Patrick sucks, Dungy sucks.

BriGuy

I hate to say "I told you so" but uh...... I TOLD YOU SO..... (aw who am I kidding? I love saying "I told you so")....
    Last edited by BriGuy; 10-20-13 at 10:59 PM.

BriGuy

I don't see anyone in here calling them 9-7, but it's laughable to give them a perfect season in September. Just because they're better than teams A, B and C doesn't mean they can go on the road and beat teams A, B and C 100% of the time. Right now, everyone in Denver is healthy and the weather has been perfect. It could easily be a blustery, 22 degrees night in NE on November. There could easily be a famous Mile High snowstorm. Maybe they lose one of the WRs for a couple weeks. They're not the first team to look invincible in September.
    Holy shit, how brilliant am I? The above post was written IN SEPTEMBER. Anyway, I don't think Denver is going undefeated this year. Call it a hunch.

BriGuy

Dungy is a mediot?
    Really?

Now he's a mediot?
    So, do you still think Dungy knew what he was talking about when he said Manning would be even better in November than in September? Yeah, he has all that NFL experience - but I was right and he was wrong. You chose the wrong person to believe.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Holy shit, how brilliant am I? The above post was written IN SEPTEMBER. Anyway, I don't think Denver is going undefeated this year. Call it a hunch.
    congrats we are all so proud of you that you can predict 20 degree weather in the end of november

good job pal

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    congrats we are all so proud of you that you can predict 20 degree weather in the end of november

good job pal
    Right on, brother, but as much as I have fun with that, that isn't the big deal. The big deal is how accurately I called out Dungy for being an idiot, and how Denver had plenty of loseable games on their schedule.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Right on, brother, but as much as I have fun with that, that isn't the big deal. The big deal is how accurately I called out Dungy for being an idiot, and how Denver had plenty of loseable games on their schedule.
    i was only fckn w u pal lol .. good job on dungy tho

First 12