greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Why does Kareem Jackson have an NFL job?

Guy single handily costs his team touchdowns with PI calls after PI calls. At what point do you choose to want to win the games and take this guy out?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He wasnt even the best db while at bama. Just ran fast at the combine. Another mike mamula
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

greenhippo

Guy was the reason Texans didn't win in regulation last week and is the reason it's not a 1 score game in the Ravens matchup.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tired of seeing him make mistake after fkin mistake, and it's the same mistake over and over, not turning his head and playing the ball. Is he this dumb where he can't adjust? He does this every dam week it seems. Jeez, I'm just a frustrated Texans fan.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

no. is truth. is more dumb than the rock!

greenhippo

greenhippo

Personal foul put Seattle in FG range. Like the guy doesn't understand the basics of football or wants out of Houston.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I think that was a bogus penalty on the ref. I don't blame the 15 yarder on him for throwing the bigger receiver to the ground suplex style.

NFL rules are getting really really panzie. No "targeting", no big hits, can't hit a guy high, can't hit a guy low, can't lead with the helmet, no more kick off returns. The NFL is getting feminized by lawyers.

greenhippo

But as an NFL player shouldn't you know these rules? This wasn't a judgement call here, you can not pick up a player and body slam him like this, he did it and under the rules was rightfully flagged. No doubt in my mind if he doesn't do that, they don't get in FG range.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Then the game ends in a tie and Houston backers win.

I think the NFL refs look for that crap at the end of games. They won't let it slide. They love throwing the flag and having to have a guy deal with the "bone head play" that cost his team the game.

LaVonte david pushing Geno Smith with 1 foot out of bounds in week 1. Vikings game. Bucs game. The refs love that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

In fairness I didnt hear the whistle either

greenhippo

I had Bucs ML as my biggest Week 1 bet, I certainly saw that play 20 times yelling at them for making that call. The play today looked way too blatant to not think you wouldn't get the flag.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fking SOB Kareem Jackson. Texans need to get rid of Schaub, Jackson, and Kubiak ASAP.