teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas A&M clown defense....

When will sumlin staff recruit some sec level defenders? Razorbacks basically trying to run out half break a 40 yarder clown defense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are going nowhere no defense any good team should beat them I think tonight the rain slowed them down a little bit is a wet track

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Only their 2nd year in the SEC. My guess is their defensive recruiting will improve greatly from here.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Only their 2nd year in the SEC. My guess is their defensive recruiting will improve greatly from here.
    can't decline that's for sure cant get any worse... did you just see that? 3rd and 6 Two guys there to make the stop 2 yards short of first down both guys miss the tackle razorback player bounces off and runs it in for a touchdown... Fukkin clown defense im telling you. Im not sure they'll recruit better defensive guys im really not think they might be clue less on the defensive side I mean do you remember sumlins defenders at Houston? Might be like pinkell at Missouri guy still recruiting scrubs like he doesn't know hes in the SEC.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Give the runner a lot of credit. That was a great run.

Well, if you are a good defensive player in the Houston area are you going to U of H or 3 hours east to LSU or 3 hours west to Texas? He couldn't compete for defensive players there he only got the very well picked over leftovers. Patience grasshopper. (you may be right but he deserves a chance)