RollDamnTide
    RollDamnTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Thoughts on S.Alabama Vs Tenn.

Tenn is -20 has a lackluster offense some key players out on both sides S. Alabama is coming off there first two FBS wins in school history this is their first year in the sunbelt and their only a missed field goal away from being 3-0. Not to mention Tenn coming off a hard loss to Florida, whats your guys opinion on this one.

skeletonboy
    skeletonboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Take S.Alabama +20.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like South Alabama and you already touched on some good points why.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i like south alabama too... these new-ish FBS teams have been absolute ATS in alot of instances (even georgia state is 2-1 this year.... salabama was 4-9 last year ATS but they were actually flat on ATS points - big covers, small losses?)

sunbelt been very good non-conference and road....

tennessee has trouble scoring i think. have to check this point out a bit more thoroughly

but at this point i really like sala.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

That was a game I looked at closely I just can't take a sunbelt team over a sec at home I can't do it it's my opinion bol

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

South Alabama was one of the bigger puzzles for the books before the season started, 5dimes had their O/U season wins at 2.5, Bookmaker had them at 5, biggest difference I saw for a team.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

On Team USA here... Tennessee is not good, the only reason they blew out WKU was because WKU turned the ball over 5 times in a row. If USA doesn't do that they cover.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Tenn had 6 turnovers against a good Florida D and still managed to put up 17 with an offense that looked horrible. If it wasn't for the turnovers and having Peterman in the game, it should of been alot closer. Driskel being hurt in that game is irrelevant IMO because Murphy played very well and better than anything I've seen from Driskel this year. SEC vs Sun Belt is a no brainer...SEC
    Last edited by tokio; 09-28-13 at 08:47 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

tenn should win this game EASILY by 3 TDs+

they are gonna get healthy with their run game today...they mean business guys trust me

line is -17 this morning which i eally like

just my 2 cents...and no i never bet on them cause i live here either so far from a homer play, i usually fade them actually most weeks, but this team NEEDS this win and to really get things rolling....but they are very motivated thats just a fact..

they get will healthy today against this team today....

i was gonna take the 2 mile ride and go to this game, but decided against it...would rather sit home and watch the good games and some racing than get in the middle of 100k people in that mess downtown
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-28-13 at 09:40 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

seems like a bit of a letdown spot for tennessee, coming off 2 big games and now this garbage team. of course they are gona be desperate for a win with georgia south carolina and bama after this game though.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    tenn should win this game EASILY by 3 TDs+

they are gonna get healthy with their run game today...they mean business guys trust me

line is -17 this morning which i eally like

just my 2 cents...and no i never bet on them cause i live here either so far from a homer play, i usually fade them actually most weeks, but this team NEEDS this win and to really get things rolling....but they are very motivated thats just a fact..

they get will healthy today against this team today....

i was gonna take the 2 mile ride and go to this game, but decided against it...would rather sit home and watch the good games and some racing than get in the middle of 100k people in that mess downtown
    Coming in just as expected so far. Just hope they keep it up. Still easily could lose by the line which went off when I bet it at -16
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-28-13 at 01:32 PM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Almost a pick 6 mikey
    Tenny qb staring down his wr

Need the over 54.5, s Alabama tdwould be nice here....

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

There u go vinnie!!!!

yeah our qb is trash, well team is really but should get better next few years but new coach was left with complete trash. Ill be rooting u on pal for the over which looks great imo!!!

i parlayed them with gamecocks -6 though which looks like a loser anyways.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Cocks up now mike keep the faith!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Cocks up now mike keep the faith!!
    Yeah I hadn't checked since halftime. Lol. Looks like 2 nail biters in the works here.

Im not that good at college football so only usually bet 1 parlay a Saturday unless it wins. til the nascar racing for the weekend starts up and some NFL action. So I'm just happy to be alive late to be honest with possibility of moving on and bet a few more games. I try and be smart and not bet a whole alot on things I'm not good at. Bad thing I'm only really good at racing. LOL. But I can't give up some football cause I love it too much!