1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,812
    Betpoints: 360

    Bradford Is A Scared QB

    They have to make a change

    He gives them no chance to win

    Pretty boy afraid to get hit, he is bailing out on passes

  2. #2
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 20,232
    Betpoints: 2505

    JJ how would you play QB???

  3. #3
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    shit hard to do with cross eyes coach!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  4. #4
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,059
    Betpoints: 132

    Corbone you could be his center guey

  5. #5
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    The kid almost never got hit at Oklahoma sooners had one of the best pass blocking offensive lines I've seen ever a couple of years he was QB kid rarely got hit but when he did he looked soft as shit I knew he wouldn't be shit in NFL when you might get hit damn near every pass.

  6. #6
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    The kid almost never got hit at Oklahoma sooners had one of the best pass blocking offensive lines I've seen ever a couple of years he was QB kid rarely got hit but when he did he looked soft as shit I knew he wouldn't be shit in NFL when you might get hit damn near every pass.
    i cringed when he was the pick for the last overpaid number 1..1st year everyone gave me shit as it appeared i was wrong but he been trash ever since..he fukkin crosseyed, you cant have a crosseyed qb, i woulnt think...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  7. #7
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 14,981
    Betpoints: 17347

    LOL, are u hinting about the cross-eye thing being a Cherokee trait? Injun Joe Kapp did ok for himself.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    LOL, are u hinting about the cross-eye thing being a Cherokee trait? Injun Joe Kapp did ok for himself.
    naw nothing bout race,,you ever see dude stare straight ahead? if he aint cross-eyed then he damn sure has a lazy eye..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  9. #9
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 20,162
    Betpoints: 1025

    JJ shut up and wait for the right spot and make money off it like I did, SF ML @ -150

    we want him in the league

    can't wait till he is trying to pass everything short and dink and dunk vs the Colts defense

    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 09-26-13 at 09:59 PM.

  10. #10
    Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-12
    Posts: 3,946
    Betpoints: 12

    jj cant trust pale qb like wesley snipes said always bet on black or "mixed" in this situation

  11. #11
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,310
    Betpoints: 16541

    He's just embarrassing himself now.

    14 of 34. Wow.

  12. #12
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He's just embarrassing himself now.

    14 of 34. Wow.
    worst part is not like he takes shots down field either, he dumps off more than everyone not named alex smith..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  13. #13
    TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-13
    Posts: 3,551
    Betpoints: 768

    was only a 3-star recruit out of high school. guy isnt that talented. terrible draft pick. that open reciever in the first half has to be hit for a TD, 99% of the time nfl qb puts the right on the money, but he missed him by 10 yards

    Name:  ncf_crossroads_576555.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  64.1 KB

  14. #14
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,805
    Betpoints: 3133

    273, thats an all in bet congrats

  15. #15
    TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-13
    Posts: 3,551
    Betpoints: 768

    if one of his high school teammates just woke up from a coma and saw him leading the st.louis rams he wouldnt believe it

  16. #16
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 68,622
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    JJ how would you play QB???
    Like a schoolgirl.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  17. #17
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    273, thats an all in bet congrats
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  18. #18
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...d=0CI0BEPwdMA0

    tell me this fuker aint cross-eyed! you guys try throwin a ball and reading a defense when one eye looking the wrong direction! cant be easy, i guess impressive he made it this far..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  19. #19
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    wtf it erased my pic


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  20. #20
    BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-09
    Posts: 19,069
    Betpoints: 180

    The Rams most experienced receiver is only 25, they have no running game, and their offensive line sucks. It's hard to complete passes when you're getting hit and your receivers are dropping balls.

    Anyone that plays QB for this team would have a hard time.

  21. #21
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Rams most experienced receiver is only 25, they have no running game, and their offensive line sucks. It's hard to complete passes when you're getting hit and your receivers are dropping balls.

    Anyone that plays QB for this team would have a hard time.

    here ya go defending this scrub cause he went to oklahoma, enough already, dude trash..he didnt get sacked once the 1st 2 weeks btw and still didnt do shit till garbage time..everyone with a brain new he was trash coming out of college in that little pussy spread dink and dunk bs all the big-12 schools ran and no1 in the conf could stop..please..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  22. #22
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 20,162
    Betpoints: 1025

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    273, thats an all in bet congrats
    hey don't kid around man... come the time of year when the NBA ends and i cash out and there is only shitty ass MLB to bet i do keep a BR that low... so i don't blow it on baseball. wait till september to get a nice offer and reload

    football tho, easiest sport by far to make money off of

  23. #23
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,805
    Betpoints: 3133

    Homers gonna homer. He played with a HOF running back for years. Still never did shit. Bradford not a good NFL QB

  24. #24
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,805
    Betpoints: 3133

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    hey don't kid around man... come the time of year when the NBA ends and i cash out and there is only shitty ass MLB to bet i do keep a BR that low... so i don't blow it on baseball. wait till september to get a nice offer and reload

    football tho, easiest sport by far to make money off of
    Teach me. I cant seem to make a dime on football.

  25. #25
    TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 6,799
    Betpoints: 201

    Josh Freeman is available at the right price. They need to cut their losses and get him. They are rebuilding anyway. Bradford is worthless.

  26. #26
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 20,162
    Betpoints: 1025

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Teach me. I cant seem to make a dime on football.
    I don't think it can be taught... I just do better with football. But I make a lot of live plays when I see opportunities open up... and I can't post those bets in a year-long thread. Been watching it every week of every season since I was like 12. Just like some people do their best with baseball.

  27. #27
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 27,564
    Betpoints: 396

    his top wr is a 5 '7 rookie with no running game and banged up line, wtf u want him to do?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  28. #28
    BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-09
    Posts: 19,069
    Betpoints: 180

    Everything I said was true.

    The Rams o-line is one of the worst in the league.

    The Rams receiving corp is among the weakest in the league.

    The Rams have some of the Worst running backs in the league.

    Flip flop Russell Wilson and Bradford and see what happens. The Seahwaks would still be really good and the Rams would still be really bad.

    Instead, people are high on Wilson when he is really just an average QB.

    Wilson was just an example btw.

  29. #29
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Everything I said was true.

    The Rams o-line is one of the worst in the league.

    The Rams receiving corp is among the weakest in the league.

    The Rams have some of the Worst running backs in the league.

    Flip flop Russell Wilson and Bradford and see what happens. The Seahwaks would still be really good and the Rams would still be really bad.

    Instead, people are high on Wilson when he is really just an average QB.

    Wilson was just an example btw.
    i usually defend you but it true, you a homer ass clown..just like when you thought okc could actually beat the heat..gtfoh with that bs, he has always sucked, maybe rest of team just follow his cross-eyed lead..you got some nerve comparing him to russel wilson, stop rooting for the stl cardinals, you aint from here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  30. #30
    No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-10
    Posts: 76,310
    Betpoints: 16541

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...d=0CI0BEPwdMA0

    tell me this fuker aint cross-eyed! you guys try throwin a ball and reading a defense when one eye looking the wrong direction! cant be easy, i guess impressive he made it this far..
    Looks like Ryan Reynolds' special-ed brother.

  31. #31
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Yeah, please don't compare Wilson to Bradford.

    Bradford is and always has been a sub-par QB.

    Bradford couldn't hold Wilson's jock.

  32. #32
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Yeah, please don't compare Wilson to Bradford.

    Bradford is and always has been a sub-par QB.

    Bradford couldn't hold Wilson's jock.
    just cause this asshole doesnt gotta suffer thru having bradford at qb he thinks it cute to defend him cause he put up numbers in college where he never got touched and just dumped off to athletes who made him look good..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  33. #33
    Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-12
    Posts: 157
    Betpoints: 474

    Bradford reminds me of David Carr- he's a major bust, but for some reason he's gotten a free pass. Like they did for Carr, people love to make excuses for him.. subpar line, etc.

  34. #34
    15805
    15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-12
    Posts: 3,097
    Betpoints: 12972

    After watching Bradford play SF I think poor Tavon Austin probably wishes he had his old WV QB slinging the ball to him. Lousiest QB play I've seen this year worse than Smith or Sanchez of the Jets & that's bad.

  35. #35
    4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-09
    Posts: 2,316
    Betpoints: 1304

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Everything I said was true.

    The Rams o-line is one of the worst in the league.

    The Rams receiving corp is among the weakest in the league.

    The Rams have some of the Worst running backs in the league.

    Flip flop Russell Wilson and Bradford and see what happens. The Seahwaks would still be really good and the Rams would still be really bad.

    Instead, people are high on Wilson when he is really just an average QB.

    Wilson was just an example btw.



    this could be one of the dumbest posts on sbr this year. and there are a ton to choose from

12 Last
Top