slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Hulk Hogan offered mega deal to enter Celebrity Big Brother house

Hulk Hogan is reportedly being lined-up to enter the ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ house this summer after Channel 5 bosses offered him a mega-money deal to get him to sign on the dotted line.

It seems producers have wanted the blonde wrestling legend and his bleached moustache on the reality TV show for years but their pleas were always batted away.
    However, they think they’re in with a better chance this time around because the Hulkster is keen to improve his public image and reputation after his leaked sex tape drama and legal battle with Gawker.
    Hulk previously said he’d only join the show for a cool $50million but a source has told the Daily Star newspaper: “Hulk would be a big name for the series. He is known for being opinionated. They think he may go for it this year after previously turning it down because of the battering his reputation took.”

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/hulk-hogan...-111703425.htm

l

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol I heard on the radio today a local strip club is having "hulk hogan midget wrestling" this weekend. Poor Hulk, having to sell his name to midget wrestling because fascists took away his career.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's still A role model

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Washed up decades ago

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Say your prayers... and eat your vitamins....

or some sh#$ lol

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Hulk is one of the few famous ppl I can think of who did submission wrestling back when the old school style was to injure someone to prove you kicked their ass in training. There was a guy who broke I think it was Hulk Hogan's arm with a sub (nope it was his leg**) when Hogan was young. That's somewhat legit considering it was pre Royce Gracie era by a significant margin.

In a way one might say Hulk Hogan trained some MMA before MMA was a thing.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-17-17 at 08:06 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol i saw him at a vegas style pool party with his family. was so strange like a bunch of 20 year olds he needs to wake up fast.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lol i saw him at a vegas style pool party with his family. was so strange like a bunch of 20 year olds he needs to wake up fast.
    What do you expect? He lied to everybody jacked himself up and took bumps for the rest of his life and got rich. He doesnt care.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Guy is living the true American dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    What do you expect? He lied to everybody jacked himself up and took bumps for the rest of his life and got rich. He doesnt care.