Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NY Giants - Will they beat Kansas City?

Trigga Trace used to say

"The Giants always win when nobody expects them to"

This used to be true. Is it still true?

I mean look at this NY Giants roster and tell me whats different from this team than last years team?

Are they no longer talented?

Can Coughlin rally the troops one more time?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Wouldn't touch this game

GonzosDirtyTrail
    GonzosDirtyTrail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I don't really see how.

JPP is playing hurt and Justin Tuck is showing his age. The Giants offensive line is a disgrace and Eli is giving up the ball just so the linebackers will quit hitting him.

But I agree with the above, the intangibles here have me spooked. Coughlin's a good coach and the Giants are a cornered animal.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I lean KC actually.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Giants defense as a whole is garbage.....Worst linebackers in the league, and not good secondary.....Need a passrush to mask weaknesses and haven't been getting that

On offense, the O-line is a complete mess.....Can't run the ball, can't protect Eli for shit.....Leads to Eli pressing and turning the ball over like crazy

Hard to see them winning in Arrowhead, but Eli and his WRs are always dangerous and they do play well when no one expects them to

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Not without a running game. A coach can strip the natural instinct, confidence from a runner when their only concern is holding on to the ball. There is a fine line and unfortunately we are seeing this with Wilson. Like last year, but no one to back him up in the likes of Brown. Where do you draw the line with a gifted runner that has a fumbling problem? I don't know.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Wouldn't touch this game
    this

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Not without a running game. A coach can strip the natural instinct, confidence from a runner when their only concern is holding on to the ball. There is a fine line and unfortunately we are seeing this with Wilson. Like last year, but no one to back him up in the likes of Brown. Where do you draw the line with a gifted runner that has a fumbling problem? I don't know.
    i think last week he showed much more signs of running hard compared to against den where clearly his only concern was ball security..didnt translate into much but looked better on several runs, didnt watch whole gm yet but what i did he seemed little more relaxed.. my prob with kc is that while i like what they doing ill never be able to back this team once they laying more than a fg cause the coach and qb so fukkin conservative that it doesnt really lend itself to covering much of a number i wouldnt think.... ive been on the dont touch nyg gms track of thought for a couple weeks cause what ive seen is terrible but still think coughlin can fix a oline and they have to many weapons not to be better offensively, defense another story..

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Giants Are Bucking Terrible. Got Blown Out In Games ToWards The End Of Season Last Year. And Are Again This Season. Time For Giants To Rebuild. Eli Is A Overrated Douchebag As qb.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

They always seem to lose tge easy games and win the hard ones but tgis team sucks ass going against that defense at arrowhead, i see them losing big again. I think kc will be ready to stop manning to cruz because it's so easy to check there running gm

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KC

Giants look done

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think last week he showed much more signs of running hard compared to against den where clearly his only concern was ball security..didnt translate into much but looked better on several runs, didnt watch whole gm yet but what i did he seemed little more relaxed.. my prob with kc is that while i like what they doing ill never be able to back this team once they laying more than a fg cause the coach and qb so fukkin conservative that it doesnt really lend itself to covering much of a number i wouldnt think.... ive been on the dont touch nyg gms track of thought for a couple weeks cause what ive seen is terrible but still think coughlin can fix a oline and they have to many weapons not to be better offensively, defense another story..
    yes, I also think Wilson looked a bit more confident last weekend. I also agree with what you say about KC. The only difference btwn them an the Giants off, is they don't turn the ball over or at least as of yet. I think it will catch up to them eventually if things don't change. As of now
    Jamal and their stout def is winning the games. Probably a game I will cross off.

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Won't be touching this game. Forced to pick a side I'd lean KC.

Forced to make a play I'd take the under.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Gigabyte will be upgraded to Terabyte after defeating the ggGGGGggg men (Chris Berman shoutout)

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

They seem to be getting worse each week. This may not be one of those years they bounce back.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    this
    to be honest i probably won't even. it would be pretty ballsy to take the Giants though.

But if you bet Giants here and they get they blown out again you gotta feel real dumb haha

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    to be honest i probably won't even. it would be pretty ballsy to take the Giants though.

But if you bet Giants here and they get they blown out again you gotta feel real dumb haha
    i mean i guess if you made me id take nyg, think im going to in the ats pool i play in just cause im sure all the kc fans around here be all over them so worth it to pick nyg in that but far is actually putting money on them im not doing it, there other gms that wont give me as big a headache i think..

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

NYG look like the Eagles of last year. Keep throwing money after them just so you can say you knew they would bounce back when everyone was down on them, but it never happens. PHI ended up going 4-12 ATS because they were over-rated the entire year.

As Bank said, this offense is good enough to rebound once you get Diehl back, let Wilson start focusing on running, take some pressure off Eli, etc. Too much talent top-to-bottom at WR to not be at least an average offense. As far as ATS I think they are a lost cause this year. Deep down people are going to be expecting them to snap back to their 8-8 SB winning form until the bitter end. Not going to happen with that defense and especially not while Eli is getting harassed and throwing 3 picks a game.

Funny that few have realized how good the Panthers are out of this whole thing, but instead spend all their energy bashing the NYG. If you want a team to tail until the end of the year, that's your ATS cash-cow.

I'm on KC-4 this week. That team is playing really good football right now, and there is nothing fluky about it. Alex Smith is going to nickel and dime that secondary to death, nothing that front 7 can do against Charles in space, and they been getting some of the best pressure in the league.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cala56

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

huge gmen fan. I'm taking KC as my survivor pick without hesitation

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

just keep betting on the giants, they will eventually have an ate win

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Wouldn't touch this game
    With a 10 mile pole.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Line is 6 points off.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Line is 6 points off.
    you basing that off the before season line or something else?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Nothing's guaranteed with Alex Smith.

skeletonboy
    skeletonboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Giants will not beat KC

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

" I WOULD NOT TOUCH THIS GAME"---you degenerates are so full of shit, you will all have something on it.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

KC is at home only giving 4 points which shocks me considering how bad the Giants have been lately. I will play KC in a heartbeat. If KC was on the road I would be concerned this week but at home being favored by 4 is too low. I can see this line going up to 5 or 6.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    " I WOULD NOT TOUCH THIS GAME"---you degenerates are so full of shit, you will all have something on it.
    if it was sunday or monday night sure you prob got me id throw a little something down on the total or whatever, but sunday at 12 oclock im capable of getting my degen fix w/o betting every gm on the board..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

usually when everyone at SBR likes a certain team the other team wins.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Giants would have a hard time beating Jaguars right now.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Giants would have a hard time beating Jaguars right now.
    they almost beat that Cowboys team that everyone is sucking off.

not sure if i will bet this game but just saying

2daBank

they almost beat that Cowboys team that everyone is sucking off.

not sure if i will bet this game but just saying
    losing by only 5 when you turn it over 17 times is actually pretty impressive vs anybody..

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    They seem to be getting worse each week. This may not be one of those years they bounce back.
    I still say they are trying to get Coughlin fired. Their play through 3 games has been disgusting... When the coach calls the entire team out and says the game was the worst football he has seen in his life, and they then proceed to lay an even bigger egg in the next contest (against a garbage team no less), something in up is New Jersey.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Trigga Trace used to say

"The Giants always win when nobody expects them to"

This used to be true. Is it still true?
    Did anyone expect Tom Coughlin to announce that starters Snee (RG) and Baas (C) would be OUT on Sunday? I wasn't aware of that.

Line hasn't moved. Unload on Chiefs -4.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Giants +4.... Get it boys

12 Last