Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Huge NFL Release BROWNS +5

Did I just just say the browns on a huge play? Yes I fukkin did. Bank it. Book it. Put your childrens college fund on it the browns will in fact cover this game. The browns defense is stout. If anything the defense will keep us in the game. And on offense Hoyer has breathed new life into this browns team. He went into that ugly looking dome in minny and manufactured a game winning drive. This team is higly motivated now. Dalton will struggle against this stout browns defense. Live home dog in effect and once again public is biting on the bengals. Possible upset but take the points in a low scoring affair game will be a close one. As always thank ya boy later

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Vikings suck.
    Browns might get their sh!t pushed in.

Smokie, don't fuk me.

My kids need this!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any home dog are tough in nfl now though i hate betting so called and teams

Cincy flying high

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Guys my Browns defense is top knotch. If our offense could get rolling we can be a very dangerous team.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

smoke is drinking tonight. drinking on a monday night he will fight anyone if thats the case

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Browns D is no where near Bengals, nor is there Offense. 17 games in a row Bengals have not allowed a team to throw more than 300 yards going back to last year.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might as well waste your kids college funds on the brownies for the fact, college is now just as much of a waste as the browns........

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Browns D is no where near Bengals, nor is there Offense. 17 games in a row Bengals have not allowed a team to throw more than 300 yards going back to last year.
    offense most likely but youre out of it if you dont respect this Browns defense. AP could only get 85 yards on 25 carries. Our Front 7 is the real deal.

Plus our offense has a good chance too look good considering the bengals secondary is banged up, and in typical bengal fashion Pac man got arrested for the 8th time

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Browns are tough. Kinda like the Jets. Just hang around.

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Just some more little stats... The dolphins were held to .9 YPC and the Ravens too 2.8 YPC but yea the Browns defense "isnt even close to the bengals" and our actually ranked higher in total defense Browns 7th Bengals 11th

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I would wait to closer to gametime, Smoke.

+5 is available now, it will get to +5.5/+6 by gametime.

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Agree with Deem here, it will get to 6. Public will be all over cinci just like the Vikings. Media still giving us shit

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Id rather bet Ram at home than Browns

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

at the Browns fans thinking their team isn't complete shit because they beat the Mighty Vikings. Hoyer just played the game of his life and will never have a game close to that again. Bengals better at just about every position. AJ Green owns Haden and our offense will have no trouble moving the ball. Browns offense won't score more than 10 points. Bengals 27-10.

Bengals28

Team is literally fukking trash and will win 4 games tops this year. They could get a late cover or who knows because it's a division game in all honestly but I highly doubt they win. That said playing home dogs in divisonal games is probably the way to go I'm just a homer

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

^ at least you're not back tracking guy....lol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Smoke pole killing it

something like 10-2 last 12

up $26

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Some fans are clueless... Bengals it doesn't matter if u think Hoyer is complete shit. He made some great throws and is capable of putting drives together. Now when the browns limit that rush attack to 2-3 Ypc u think Dalton is gonna out up 27? Converting 3rd a d longs continuously? Dalton is overrated and in the bottom 15 group as a qb

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    offense most likely but youre out of it if you dont respect this Browns defense. AP could only get 85 yards on 25 carries. Our Front 7 is the real deal.

Plus our offense has a good chance too look good considering the bengals secondary is banged up, and in typical bengal fashion Pac man got arrested for the 8th time
    WTF is that dudes problem?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Some fans are clueless... Bengals it doesn't matter if u think Hoyer is complete shit. He made some great throws and is capable of putting drives together. Now when the browns limit that rush attack to 2-3 Ypc u think Dalton is gonna out up 27? Converting 3rd a d longs continuously? Dalton is overrated and in the bottom 15 group as a qb
    fuk no they not scoring 27..20 will prob win this gm, whoever gets there..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I guess it's just too bad hoyer was playing against the Vikes defense.. you know, the one that is absolutely terrible and that is what your basing your reasoning on?

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I guess it's just too bad hoyer was playing against the Vikes defense.. you know, the one that is absolutely terrible and that is what your basing your reasoning on?
    All I said was hoyer made some great throws and put together nice drives without a run game. Along with a game winner inside a minute. I'm talking up the Browns front 7 as its one of the best in the league.

Bengals28

Some fans are clueless... Bengals it doesn't matter if u think Hoyer is completé shit. He made some great throws and is capable of putting drives together. Now when the browns limit that rush attack to 2-3 Ypc u think Dalton is gonna out up 27? Converting 3rd a d longs continuously? Dalton is overrated and in the bottom 15 group as a qb
    Vikings defense is terrible.

Hoyer is terrible.

Bernard will run all over you.

Too many weapons

Fukk no we wont score 27 lol Vikings 27 Dolphins 23. Bengals offense better than both guey.

Bengals28

Lmao guey youre bragging about limiting the Vikings to 3 ypc and how we wont score 27 bc of it. Christian fukking Ponder put up 27 on you genius.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Lmao guey youre bragging about limiting the Vikings to 3 ypc and how we wont score 27 bc of it. Christian fukking Ponder put up 27 on you genius.

you do realize that the scores from last week dont carry over right?

Believeland
    The Dude minds

You do relize they got the ball on our 9 yard line and our 26 right? Why dont you watch the games. You just keep burying yourself

Bengals28

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you do realize that the scores from last week dont carry over right?
    What does that have to do with my,post. The logic in saying we wont get to 27 because we will hold you to 3ypc is absurd considering thats what happened. Then saying Andy Dalton wont convert 3rd and longs after apparently what they are doing on 3rd and long isnt working is even more absurd. This is undoubtedly the best offense they will face.

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Vikings defense is terrible.

Hoyer is terrible.

Bernard will run all over you.

Too many weapons

Fukk no we wont score 27 lol Vikings 27 Dolphins 23. Bengals offense better than both guey.
    So we make AP, Ray Rice/Pierce, Miller/Thomas non factors in 3 games and you just automatically think Gio Bernard is going to run all over us?

Andy Dalton is a below average QB with a weak arm. Enough said

Bengals28

You do relize they got the ball on our 9 yard line and our 26 right? Why dont you watch the games. You just keep burying yourself

Goodluck with your play. Have fun on your 5 win season.

Believeland
    The Dude minds

I will love it actually and thank you have fun wasting away seasons with Dalton and continuously getting bounced in the wild card

2daBank

What does that have to do with my,post. The logic in saying we wont get to 27 because we will hold you to 3ypc is absurd considering thats what happened. Then saying Andy Dalton wont convert 3rd and longs after apparently what they are doing on 3rd and long isnt working is even more absurd. This is undoubtedly the best offense they will face.
    your post is stating what other teams have scored vs cle to justify what cincy will score so seemed like a logical question..look i cant even stomp on your homer loving ass this yr cause i think cincy is actually really good and i have a nice sb future on them (hopefully they can actually win 1 playoff gm so i can hedge later). none of that really matters tho, seriously browns averaged 30.5 ppg against cincy last yr so by your logic a very good cincy d is terrible cause a shit browns offense lit them up? browns also beat this juggernaut by 10 at home last season since we talking about past performances, cincy has only covered this number twice in last 6 gms vs cle....not trying to argue cincy not the better team cause they are but most your logic of why cincy covers this number is flawed and not even sure i like the browns, it either them or nothing tho..
    Points Awarded:

Bengals28 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bengals28

Hoyer wont turn the ball,over giving,us short fields? lol

Bengals28

I will love it actually and thank you have fun wasting away seasons with Dalton and continuously getting bounced in the wild card
    Through 2 seasons the only QBs who threw more TDs were Manning and Marino, Guess Ill take it if thats average.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

at the Browns fans thinking their team isn't complete shit because they beat the Mighty Vikings. Hoyer just played the game of his life and will never have a game close to that again. Bengals better at just about every position. AJ Green owns Haden and our offense will have no trouble moving the ball. Browns offense won't score more than 10 points. Bengals 27-10.
    Exactly

These dumb degens don't realize that the Min/cle game was rigged!

The Vikings was the number one $$$$$$$$ play of the day by a landslide.......

Books never lose the big ones........

Believeland
    The Dude minds

I saw that 90% of the bets in vegas were already on cinci and the line dropped a point.....

1234 Last