2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    tease indy and baltimore. walk away from this game before you lose.
    im not gonna lose teasing hou up...sorry i dont tease short road favs across 0, or any gm across 0 but especially not those, dont believe in wasting my points, not trying to get in a teaser argument but seriously balty a terrible team to tease while you telling me to run from this gm, if you like balty ml parlay them with somebody and get better payout instead of buying bunch of points that might bet you a push, negro please.. ..hou+8.5/indy-1.5 is my teaser for this week, maybe ill lose but dont happen all that often on these so ill live with the result..

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Teasing HOU up is the smart play if you want action on this game. SEA will play tight, try to shorten the game, and win it late if they don't already yet have the lead because of the D and a short field. It should be a close game, 17-13 Hawks.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

whats the status of LT Okung?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO

dude, seriously? he out until like week 11 at least..

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

First, I hope your bet wins. Houston has not looked particularly good this year to me. Their are supposed to be known for their defense, yet the dismantled Ravens beat them like they stole something. Yes, they are at home. And I think they should win. Seattle is a sleeping beast that has yet to play well on the road. At home they are invincible but on the road they have been less than mediocre. If Houston doesnt apply any pressure to Russell Wilson, he is gonna beat them like red headed step child with play action and his scramble ability. Imma watch this line. If it doesnt move with Houston being the public favorite then it is gonna stink like a trap.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I just dont see how Indy dont stomp the dog shit out of Jax. I got it at -7 and its already up to -9.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jalein View Post
    First, I hope your bet wins. Houston has not looked particularly good this year to me. Their are supposed to be known for their defense, yet the dismantled Ravens beat them like they stole something. Yes, they are at home. And I think they should win. Seattle is a sleeping beast that has yet to play well on the road. At home they are invincible but on the road they have been less than mediocre. If Houston doesnt apply any pressure to Russell Wilson, he is gonna beat them like red headed step child with play action and his scramble ability. Imma watch this line. If it doesnt move with Houston being the public favorite then it is gonna stink like a trap.
    hou defense didnt play bad vs the ravens. punt return, pick 6, shitty offense hurt them more than the d, they did a very good job vs the run, smith made a few plays but that to be expected vs their secondary...this sea 1st gm outside of sea and against a real team (jax dont count) w/o their pro bowl tackle, i gotta assume you can count on hou getting pressure,. really whole reason im playing hou cause i expect them to get the kind of pass rush i expected balty to get last week.. i agree with hou not looking that good which half the reason this play sets up so nicely imo, last week everyone was talking bout how "ravens havnt looked so good", guess i like good teams that hanvt looked their best over teams that are good and have had circumstances that have made them prob look even better than they are, sea is very good tho just not a 16-0 team that everyone acting like right this minute..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO

I just dont see how Indy dont stomp the dog shit out of Jax. I got it at -7 and its already up to -9.5
    9.5 is just teaser protection fluff i think..i teased indy down i think they win obviously but id expect mjd to have some success cause indy can be run on (he went for 177 and a td in gm he played them last year and gore was avg 9 ypc but sf went away from him last week), indy in a little bit of a spot where i think it safe to assume the possibility of a slight letdown, the way they wanna play now prob lends itself better to jags sticking around..like indy to win no doubt but think they could either get backdoored or jags could simply be successful enough on the ground to hang around within a score..

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 831

...?

the public is all over a team they think is 10x better than they actually are if they would watch the games and it is not houston

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

70% on seattle

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game grades as dead even in my calculations in a neutral venue. Very, very slight edge, almost negligible to Seattle.

Benny is right line is off. Should be Houston -3

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Game grades as dead even in my calculations in a neutral venue. Very, very slight edge, almost negligible to Seattle.

Benny is right line is off. Should be Houston -3
    i expected -3 too. But then again if It was -3 then the books would have a hard time getting action on Houston

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

listening to Houston sports talk radio right now and fans are ready to get rid of Matt Shuab

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1422

Man Houston is some shit they don't cover they are a accident waiting to happen they start slow and u can say what u want don't over think this guys it's Seattle or nothing! Don't u keep that road b.s. in mind sooner then later Seattle will play well on the road what a way to start with a weak overrated over exaggerated non covering team like Houston if Seattle loose 16 to 17 and once again Houston don't cover!

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Oteder View Post
    Man Houston is some shit they don't cover they are a accident waiting to happen they start slow and u can say what u want don't over think this guys it's Seattle or nothing! Don't u keep that road b.s. in mind sooner then later Seattle will play well on the road what a way to start with a weak overrated over exaggerated non covering team like Houston if Seattle loose 16 to 17 and once again Houston don't cover!

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

70% on seattle
    Stop looking at that, you're wasting your time.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 09-26-13 at 11:29 AM.

konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [216] TENNESSEE -190
    950.00 / 500.00

konck
    Home Team Wins at SBR
    konck's Avatar Become A Pro!

what games do u like more?
    That one

BennyBigNuts

2 and 2.5 just about everywhere now like I predicted.
    Only Mirage has it at 3 right now from what I see in Vegas.
    William Hill (MY vegas app) Currently has it listed as a PICK +120, also like I predicted.
    Bovada still offering +3 -115.

swordsandtequila
    If you listen to fools, The Mob Rules...
    swordsandtequila's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Good luck with your play, but no play for me. Schaub will rip your heart out, seen it time and again. This is his 10th year, has nice career stats, but I'd still take Wilson over him right now (not a Seattle homer, Bucs fan). Schaub could throw for 350 or 120, you never know what you're gonna get with him. For those pounding on Seattle's road record, it's one game and the first game of the year no less. And they won. Houston's 2 wins consist of a referee helping comeback at San Diego (which the NFL later acknowledged) and an overtime win @ home against Tennessee, a game they needed a td and 2pt conversion to tie in the last 2 minutes. They had 16 points at the time. Against Tennessee. Seattle's D ain't Tennessee. That said the game should be a pick 'em imo, if Houston was actually favored everybody and his mother would be on Seattle.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Good luck with your play, but no play for me. Schaub will rip your heart out, seen it time and again. This is his 10th year, has nice career stats, but I'd still take Wilson over him right now (not a Seattle homer, Bucs fan). Schaub could throw for 350 or 120, you never know what you're gonna get with him. For those pounding on Seattle's road record, it's one game and the first game of the year no less. And they won. Houston's 2 wins consist of a referee helping comeback at San Diego (which the NFL later acknowledged) and an overtime win @ home against Tennessee, a game they needed a td and 2pt conversion to tie in the last 2 minutes. They had 16 points at the time. Against Tennessee. Seattle's D ain't Tennessee. That said the game should be a pick 'em imo, if Houston was actually favored everybody and his mother would be on Seattle.
    Seattle is the best team in the NFL by a large margin in Seattle.

on the road they are just slightly above average.

BennyBigNuts

Gonna make a live game thread for this game if anyone who has Texans also wants to sweat it with me.
    Gonna be home all afternoon.
    Let's get this cabbage.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Benny.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2948

skeet96707
    skeet96707's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

The line is at 3 because vegas wants action on both sides. After what happened last week, vegas couldn't make seattle a TD favorite on the road. Stay away from this game. Their is better value else where.

BennyBigNuts

Anyone have a good link for this game????

BennyBigNuts

Just go cash this shit now guys. 20-3 halftime.
    It's over though. No way Seattle scores an offensive TD today starting in their own territory.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Just go cash this shit now guys. 20-3 halftime.
    It's over though. No way Seattle scores an offensive TD today starting in their own territory.

i think you jinxed your own play benny

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    [B]

i think you jinxed your own play benny
    Yeah, Schaub continues to be the ultimate cancer on this team.
    This was the worst push of my life. I feel like I robbed a bank, got away with it, but then got caught a day later.
    Texans really dogged this game.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Yeah, Schaub continues to be the ultimate cancer on this team.
    This was the worst push of my life. I feel like I robbed a bank, got away with it, but then got caught a day later.
    Texans really dogged this game.
    i know it was a tough beat

at least u pushed

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24

Tough loss benner

Hammer the patriots tonight

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6509

push is better than a loss nutz