Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Bad Sunday? Well I have WINNERS!

Pirates -126 and Broncos -16.5! If you want you can do a parlay! People are asking for me to do a write up on my picks. I'm just too lazy and sooner or later people will just recognize me as a winner(well at least profiting). So Lets Pound these two bets tonight! I'll start keeping a record!!!!!

0-0

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Magh994 View Post
    Pirates -126 and Broncos -16.5! If you want you can do a parlay! People are asking for me to do a write up on my picks. I'm just too lazy and sooner or later people will just recognize me as a winner(well at least profiting). So Lets Pound these two bets tonight! I'll start keeping a record!!!!!

0-0
    133 posts and "people" and people are asking for your picks? Ghost you later.

Magh994

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    133 posts and "people" and people are asking for your picks? Ghost you later.
    Well I joined back in February I think. I was mainly just watching what others posted. Now I would like to try and post my plays for everyone. Sooner or later I people will want to start following because I will be giving more winners than losers. I'm not a big gambler, I do it for the fun of it and hopefully one day I can make some real money doing this. I have like 300 dollars in 5dimes and 150 in betdsi. I withdraw 800 every month via ** from both sites. 1,600 a month isn't bad! But thanks for posting in my thread. I see your name around in a lot of threads and other people talking about you. Hopefully we can be on the same page one day. But BOL to everyone!

Magh994

*Joined in March. Sorry about that.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You have winners? Since when?

After the posts below, I don't think you would know a winner if she sat on your face and wiggled.

UGA -32. I am subscribed to ESPN Insider news and they mentioned something about the UGA game saying it will be a blow out! Murray is very sharp and he will be throwing downfield all day! Enough said, take Georgia -32!
    I'm on -18 Michigan!
    Ok, so i lost on the -32 Georgia but I have another winner. -18 Michigan! This game will be a blowout. There should be no write up, everyone knows! Lets get it!
    Please tail me on this one guys. The Eagles -3 and Clemson -13.5. Last year when Tajh Boyd played NC State they set a record with offensive yards. Tonight they go in and win big! I also like the Eagles because with Andy returning to Philly, there is a lot of emotions and I just know the Eagles will show Reid they are better off without him. If Eagles change up how they play defense they will win tonight. Love the Eagles at home -3.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    You have winners? Since when?

After the posts below, I don't think you would know a winner if she sat on your face and wiggled.
    Jesus, no wonder "people" want this guy's picks lol.
    BURIED.

BennyBigNuts

GL tonight Magh. Looks like you're due for a winner.

SamDiamond

Here's another... I don't think you posted a winning football side yet.

Texans -9.5, trust me. BOL! Titans are way too weak to even stop the texans from scoring. When I hear titans I only think of Chris johnson. Texans will win in a blow out victory 38-10

BennyBigNuts

Here's another... I don't think you posted a winning football side yet.
    Jesus, you're making me feel bad for the guy now.

Magh994

I guess Sam's Right, my plays have been incorrect but there were a couple you left out. I had a winner a week back on the Iowa and Iowa State game. I also had the over in Boise and Fresno State, and I had the over in last night's game(Bears and Steelers). I have posted losers like the rest of us have but I would just like some respect for my plays. I believe it will help me in a positive way and help others also. Sorry about the losers if anyone followed! From now on I will post more winners.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Muthafukka don't lie because sam will pull some shit out. He will. Know that

Magh994

Go check out my posts from the past. I also have winners and I can post pics from my 5dimes account betting 70 dollar 12 team parlays and losing them by 3 teams for 243,000 dollars. I also had a open 25 team parlay, 23 college teams ML and i had 2 more spots and I went with the +19 Jags and Bills ML and lost it. So I can win its just I don't bet with units and keep track. From now on I will post winners!

SamDiamond

Go check out my posts from the past. I also have winners and I can post pics from my 5dimes account betting 70 dollar 12 team parlays and losing them by 3 teams for 243,000 dollars. I also had a open 25 team parlay, 23 college teams ML and i had 2 more spots and I went with the +19 Jags and Bills ML and lost it. So I can win its just I don't bet with units and keep track. From now on I will post winners!
    Mag.....I'm sure you had a few winners.

We all lose----- often, more than we win. And yes, I include myself among the bettors who struggle week-week.

But you started this thread by yapping that you were a winner----and, if I am guessing, you're like the rest of us--- a 50% capper just having fun.

No reason to demand e-respect. If you start rolling, you'll get it. Just post winners and let the rest take care of itself.

Magh994

Mag.....I'm sure you had a few winners.

We all lose----- often, more than we win. And yes, I include myself among the bettors who struggle week-week.

But you started this thread by yapping that you were a winner----and, if I am guessing, you're like the rest of us--- a 50% capper just having fun.

No reason to demand e-respect. If you start rolling, you'll get it. Just post winners and let the rest take care of itself.

Thanks Man! Your right, I did post I'm a wiiner. Should have made that more clear! Well the games are looking great so lets just win!

Magh994

1-1. That fumble screwed me.