Stanislavskiy
    Stanislavskiy's Avatar Become A Pro!

complaint to the bet 365

Dear players and the organizations which supervise activity of the bookmaker! I want to leave the complaint to BET 365. On September 12 I relied online from the mobile phone on a match of the championship of Sweden and confirmed it. When the rate was accepted, in the receipt other rate and on other match was displayed! Problem that the rate was large! The bookmaker obviously changed it. The rate lost (probably, it there was a fixed match and substitution it was made deliberately). On all my claims and letters, the bookmaker answers that technical problems weren't and I didn't check the rate therefore it is my problems. I don't agree with such decision, but they at all don't respond to my letters. Me simply deceived!

Jscarfino
    Jscarfino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I dont understand what you are saying at all, neither does the bookmaker you are writing to either tbh

Stanislavskiy
    Stanislavskiy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jscarfino View Post
    I dont understand what you are saying at all, neither does the bookmaker you are writing to either tbh
    I too don't understand! The rate is made on one match, to receipts to me wrote absolutely another, the rate lost. And my rate won.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I think he is saying he saw a line that was probably off and jumped on it. But the book either corrected the line during confirm or cancelled the bet and dished up the correct line.

He needs to give us the numbers; what was the match and when and what price did you get prior to your bet being altered/repriced or cancelled?