C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I actually wouldn't mind the NFL having an official minor league.

Each NFL team would get an affiliate minor league team where they can for example develop young QB's and receivers, defensive guys would have a chance to lift and get in NFL shape.

So for example the Eagles might have the Allentown Screamers, and they could run a chip kelly offense. They could have a scrambler and teach him how to read defenses and run that offense.

NFL Europe, Canadian football league, the XFL, and Arena never worked out. Nobody knows any of the teams or the players. In baseball you care about the minor league teams because those guys could get called up and they are the future. Look at how Aaron Rodgers sat on the bench a few years and learned behind Favre. These young guys could get their feet wet playing against other young players.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

all should be paid a small stipend each week in addition to tuition room and board the schools make a fortune off these guys

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

there are many players at many schools getting paid, getting free rent, getting other benefits if you think otherwise you are naive

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

lol C-Gold
    Adrain can suk my kok and write a poem about it

fuk him

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Arian Foster is not a NIG

He is supposedly one of the smartest, deepest thinking, philosophical players in the league. He's apparently a poet. It probably bugged the hell out of him and he wanted to get it off his chest.

Ten is a dirty program. You think that fat ass Redneck Fullmer wasn't paying kids? That school revolves around the football team of course he was paying kids.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Just read the article on espn. Can't say I disagree with what he's saying.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind the NFL having an official minor league.

Each NFL team would get an affiliate minor league team where they can for example develop young QB's and receivers, defensive guys would have a chance to lift and get in NFL shape.

So for example the Eagles might have the Allentown Screamers, and they could run a chip kelly offense. They could have a scrambler and teach him how to read defenses and run that offense.

NFL Europe, Canadian football league, the XFL, and Arena never worked out. Nobody knows any of the teams or the players. In baseball you care about the minor league teams because those guys could get called up and they are the future. Look at how Aaron Rodgers sat on the bench a few years and learned behind Favre. These young guys could get their feet wet playing against other young players.
    you can't have a " NFL Minor League"

more players playing = more injuries = more careers ruined.

I know you'll probably say yeah but at least they have a chance. but just no..NFL would never take that kind of risk.

First 12