VanWilson
    VanWilson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get your money from Neteller NOW!

Everybody thinks there is no way for U.S. citizens to get funds out of their Neteller account. This is not true! The only way to do this is to be able to transfer funds to a Non Gaming Merchant. This still works, the only problem is that most Non Gaming Neteller Merchants, if you could find them, only allow you to purchase things.

I have been working with a Non Gaming Neteller Merchant who does have a way for you to get your money. There are a couple of ways this can be done. Now how long it will last might depend on how quiet we keep this option. In the last 2 weeks I have helped customers move over $150,000 and growing every day.

Email me and I will send you information on the 2 options available.

Van Wilson
    ITS_MY_FIRST_POST_HERE_SO_BEWARE@yahoo.c om
    Last edited by bigboydan; 02-15-07 at 06:01 PM. Reason: EDITED EMAIL ADDY

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i smell scam

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

first post.

custer
    custer's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't HAVE to be a scam. If anyone does try this please post your experience

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by custer View Post
    It doesn't HAVE to be a scam.
    You first, then.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

scam city for sure...

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Minnow from MW got the details and did not like the idea.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Really... Did you know the wheel was invented as well? What a great invention..
    Attached Images  

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

purchase something and just resell it on ebay...you might only lose a few bucks....but its worth doing that then having to wait on neteller

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Be very cautious before indulging this...

Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Quote Originally Posted by VanWilson View Post
    Now how long it will last might depend on how quiet we keep this option.
    I like this comment.

He is talking about keeping it quiet, then he goes on to post it on a message board.

Besides this obvious scam attempt, someone could indeed create a fake, ahem, I mean a 'real' merchant account and start transferring money to people for somewhat of a fee.

If it's kept underwraps it would work. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if some are already doing this...

Pedro

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9329

It's posted on other boards as well.

[QUOTE=Pedro;223907]I like this comment.

He is talking about keeping it quiet, then he goes on to post it on a message board.

pags11

good advice justin...

VanWilson

It's obvious that the moderators don't take the time to check things out before messing with an email address. They just can't stand the thought that some one other than themselves, were smart enough to come up with a way to get Neteller funds.

I guess pags11 is to busy to respond to a message I sent him.

For you posters who want to get your money from Neteller, send me a message and I will let you know how to do it.

Van

new2betting
    new2betting's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's obvious that the moderators don't take the time to check things out before messing with an email address. They just can't stand the thought that some one other than themselves, were smart enough to come up with a way to get Neteller funds.

For you posters who want to get your money from Neteller, send me a message and I will let you know how to do it.

Van
    Smart enough to cheat?

or Smart enough to scam?

What are the odds that this guy is a scammer out to steal your money?

vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

Van
    Hey Im the only van around here.

Just like Howard Stern feels about Howard K Stern.

VanWilson

If I was able to help you get your money out of Neteller, would you pay me a 5% fee after you get your funds?

Is that a scam? I can help anyone get their funds.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

VW, send me a PM. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The reason everyone thinks you are scamming, is because we see guys claiming the same thing as you almost on a weekly basis on here. I realize you are new and may not know the history of what has happened on here in the past. If you are legit, I'll spread the word and keep it quiet.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Really... Did you know the wheel was invented as well? What a great invention..

That's a damn nice wheel ya' got there, Imgv!

Doc JS

pags11

don't worry vanzack, I don't think many will get the two of you confused...lol...

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

I'm going to look into this.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    scam city for sure...
    Agree with Pags here....

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    That's a damn nice wheel ya' got there, Imgv!

Doc JS
    Glad somebody got the joke..

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

getting money out of neteller

There are only 3 ways to get money out of neteller. The first is to move to a foreign country, and change the residency on your neteller account. Neteller will ask for all types of proof, and it is going to be very difficult to trick them unless you actually more.

The second way to get money out is to purchase products and/or services at a non-gaming merchant, and resell these products on EBAY, or simply purchase products/services you would have paid for anyhow. This option is almost impossible as we have all searched, and noone has yet posted a non-gaming merchant selling anything that can be resold. It may be possible to talk a non-gaming merchant into taking neteller, if neteller is currently allowing new non-gaming merchants. HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS???

The third way is to talk a non-gaming merchant into funneling money for you. Offer to pay him $10,000 for a bag of coffee or whatever he is selling and he can then get the money to you. Neteller would probably quickly put a stop to this, and freeze all accounts for good. In this case you are not talking a non-gaming merchant into accepting neteller, you are talking a non-gaming merchant who already accepts neteller into rising his prices 1000 fold and then refunding money to you in the form of a check, or some other way.

And of course there are combinations of option 2 and 3. I like option 2 better than 3, since neteller is very likely to put a stop to someone paying $10,000 for bags of coffee, etc. etc., but they may not put a stop to someone buying gold coins.

Mr. Vanwilson is offering some variation of one of the above. Or maybe he is pretending to offer a variation of one of the above, as part of the scam. If he is not offering a variation of one of the above, I can guarantee you he is running a scam.

I don't know, but for those who want to get money out the best thing to do would be option 1 - change of residence, or option 2 talk a non gaming merchant into accepting neteller, and unless Mr. Vanwilson is going to help with this specifically, his idea won't work or is a scam.
    Last edited by louis; 02-17-07 at 07:22 PM.

VanWilson

Louis,

You are totally clueless.

What I am offering is option 4: Use a legit, non gaming Neteller merchant, who you can transfer your funds to, then the merchant will load your prepaid **** card that they issue you.

Just because some one was able to set this up does not make it a scam. I am sorry that i forgot more than you could possibly ever know about online gaming. That's obvious with your options you gave!

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Sounds like a combo of options 2 and 3 to me

louis

Funneling funds through a non gaming merchant

Mr. Van Wilson, your proposal is my option 3, not option 4. Don't worry I am not competing with you as I am just posting ideas and trying to help people - I have no plans to set things up for anyone for a fee.

Mr Van Wilson, your proposal - my option 3 - is making purchases from a non gaming merchant for either much more than the purchase would appear to be worth, or pretending to purchase something that is not being purchased. Then the merchant funnels the money to you - rather than sending a check which is a most direct method, or paying you by paypal or something like that - using an indirect method, funding a debit card.

Mr. Van Wilson, it is an interesting idea and I actually appreciate you presenting it, but I'm afraid neteller would shut it down because of the volume of money that is being transferred. If someone sends $10,000 to someone selling coffee or offering video games, don't you think this would raise the eyebrows of neteller? Now if you can offer something that is actually worth $10,000 then that would indeed be interesting - but right now which non gaming merchant does this?? If you can get neteller to open up a new non gaming merchant account for someone who is selling expensive items then that would indeed be interesting. The merchant can charge a premium above and beyond what the item is worth, rather than charging a direct fee for helping someone get money out of neteller. Has anyone tried this???

Maybe neteller would not shut down your plan - I will leave it to everyone here to decide if they want to take the risk or not. And there is also a risk that someone may want to collect up front fees to set up what seems interesting and then dissapear. I'm not saying this is what you are doing Mr. VanWilson, planning to dissapear with fees, but it is a possibility so I would suggest anyone here going for this to check out Mr. VanWilson very well. It is worth paying a fee to have someone do a criminal background check on him, check his id, get references, etc. etc.
    Last edited by louis; 02-18-07 at 03:29 AM.

Justin7

I still think there is a good chance (70%) that all US players will receive all their money. Neteller is still operating normally outside the US.

Don't do anything desparate or stupid that will screw yourself... You'll feel like an idiot when the rest get paid.

VanWilson

No disrespect intended Justin7, but this did not happen in Missouri. This is not a civil matter. Isn’t this the same office that charged Jay? Didn’t that whole process take 3 years or so before Jay went to trial?

There is probably 0% chance that anyone will see money for at least 6 months. The only negotiating tool that Neteller has is the hundreds of millions that they are holding. In fact, there are probably making money with the situation, as they are making more in interest than they could possible spend in attorney fees.

Neteller won’t close, but getting funds will take forever, if ever!

Justin7

I didn't say this would be quick... my over/under for payment is 12 months.

Unlike BoS, neteller is fighting this thing. They are challenging the laws as being violative of WTO regulations.

The US DOJ seized $55m. They still have over $550 in assets (I think this is in addition to deposits). The money seized by the US for "evidence" is chump-change. The reason no one is getting paid, is that the DOJ might seize those transfers as well.

Neteller is not "holding our money hostage" as leverage. The DOJ could care less about our money, and certainly won't bargain over that. The reason we'll get paid is Neteller is still a solid company, and cares about its name (notwithstanding the poor CS of late).

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good post Justin. I just hope they can eventually work something out with DOJ to be able to pay. I see that as a potential deal breaker. Kick them out of US and not allow repayment might still happen.

louis

They will pay in 6 months or cease operations completely

Each day that goes by the liklihood of getting paid by Neteller goes down. The reason is simple - the entire world is following this story, and Europeans and Asians are going to start growing reluctant to do business with a company that is screwing Americans.

Would U.S. residents do business with a company that is screwing Asians and Europeans? I sure wouldn't.

I am amazed that Canadians, Europeans, Asians, and the rest of the world is still anxious to do business with this outfit.

It won't last. At some point a competing e-wallet is going to emerge and be able to say "we do not have a history of screwing anyone - do business with us", and just as fast as neteller arose out of nothing the day paypal left the market, neteller will drop like a bag of crap and hit the ground and noone anywhere will be doing business with them anymore.

My over/under is not 12 months. Basically my over/under is 6 months, but this is not a bell shaped curve. I give them a 50% chance of paying within 6 months. If they don't pay within 6 months, their reputation will be shot so badly, they will go out of business, and spend their assets defending lawsuits from share holders and other creditors.

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2803

Aren't U.S. Neteller accounts disabled????

I may have missed some news here if U.S. Neteller members are now able to send to Non-Gaming Merchants. I was almost 100% sure I had heard that U.S. Neteller members were unable to transfer to Non-Gaming merchants as well as Gaming Merchants. Has this been confirmed with Neteller that Non-Gaming Merchants is an available avenue for transferring funds from our U.S. accounts. Please advise...

VanWilson

gym rat,

I send you a message....Let me know If I can help!

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    Each day that goes by the liklihood of getting paid by Neteller goes down. The reason is simple - the entire world is following this story, and Europeans and Asians are going to start growing reluctant to do business with a company that is screwing Americans.
    Im not sure the rest of the world sees it this way. I see Neteller as a victim of the US (just as the US players are )and will continue to support it. I suspect a lot of other non US members will feel the same.
    Neteller also has a huge Asian presence that will continue to grow.
    The European forums suggest most of the rest of the world is carrying on with Neteller as before.

12 Last