increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I've got $700 stuck there. Got the rest out thankfully, but got a payment after withdrawing... Send me a PM and if your method works, I'll let people know. Most people here trust me to some extent.

-Sean

The Judge
    The Judge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VanWilson View Post
    If I was able to help you get your money out of Neteller, would you pay me a 5% fee after you get your funds?
    This is a copy of an email from VanWilson that was posted at another site:

Option 1: This option is more for people who have over $5000 in their account. You would sign up with a Non Gaming Merchant to receive a Prepaid **** Debit Card. The cost for the Card including shipping would cost around $250. It would take between 7-10 days to receive the Card. You can do a daily cash advance or take funds from an atm machine up to $2500 per day with this Card. You can also use this card anywhere that accepts ****. The cost to transfer the funds to the Merchant is 5%. In addition, the Merchant is charged a 10% reserve from Neteller which is held for 6 months which is passed on to you. When the 6 months is up, your 10% reserve is given back to you on your Debit Card. I charge a 5% fee for helping you set this up and making sure that things go smoothly. Remember, with this option, you control your funds at all times, as you are transferring the funds to the Merchant who then put the funds on your Debit Card.

Option 2: This option is more for people who have less than $5000 in their Neteller account. This option is very simple. You would transfer your funds to one of the Debit Cards that I have set up with the Non Gaming Merchant. The minimum transfer you can send to me daily is $250, and the maximum is $1300. I charge a 30% fee for doing this. I will send to you the same day I receive the funds a ***********(s) sent express mail to you for your 70%. I will scan a copy of the *********** as well as the express mail receipt if required. This option may seem costly, but it is a quick and simple way to get your funds.

If you are interested in either option, let me know. If you are interested in option 2, I can put you on the list for next week, as I am limited to the number of customers I can do this for each week.

If you have any more questions, please let me know,

Van
    It appears that our new "friend" is actually charging quite a bit more than 5% for his supposed service.

bookie_club
    bookie_club's Avatar Become A Pro!

scam?
    thats to risky!

VanWilson
    VanWilson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Judge,

Thank you for posting the 2 options. If you would have read option 1 you would of realized that I do charge 5% for my services. If someone has a smaller amount, I use my debit card to send them funds. The merchant gets 5% and holds a 10% reserve no matter what. Out of the 15% I get, I have to pay the fees to get the funds off my card, purchase a ***********, and send out overnight.

I would prefer not to help anyone who has small amounts, but that's not the way I am. Everyone who has a balance, small or large, will be kicking themselves when their money is still tied up for the next 12 months.

I will help anyone who wants my help! If you think I am charging to much then don’t ask for my help.

One thing I know for sure Judge, you and every other poster who has called me a scam or a rip off, has no option to help anyone!!

Jacklad Erin
    Jacklad Erin's Avatar Become A Pro!

well for US players there is one way I can think off, Open an Account in Second Life, the online game, transfer your cash to your Second Life account, keeping it in USD, then from Secondlife, transfer it to your bank etc, or just keep it in the Second life account. That way you are transfering your money to YOU.
    Last edited by Jacklad Erin; 07-05-11 at 12:18 AM.

LotsoCheese
    I want my NFL!
    LotsoCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklad Erin View Post
    well for US players there is one way I can think off, Open an Account in Second Life, the online game, transfer your cash to your Second Life account, keeping it in USD, then from Secondlife, transfer it to your bank etc, or just keep it in the Second life account. That way you are transfering your money to YOU.
    Uh, really dude? Dead thread. You are commenting on shit that is way in the past.....

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Thanks for bringing up sad memories.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, so what happened here? Because this guy is clearly 1,000% a scam no doubt in my mind. Claiming "with option 1 you have control of your money at all times" yea...until you send it to the merchant and wait for it to be "loaded onto a DB card" f*kkin joke, get a real job pal and stop tryin to scam innocent gamers who have been scammed countless times already. Low-life VanWilson.

First 12