Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+265) will beat the Patriots this sunday

Mark my words guy .... Patriots are not that good of a team .... Bucs are not that bad

Shiano shuts everyone and their bullshit up

ML +265

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

It would appear that Schiano needs to work on shutting his own players up

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

if gronk plays i highly doubt it. Pats don't lose at home much.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way in hell they win in Foxboro. Tampa's players don't like the coach. Freeman sucks.

Patriots cover the spread this Sunday

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You have to beat the Pats AND the Zebras up in Foxboro.....They're a good enough team as it is, they don't need the phantom 3rd and long illegal contacts all game long and replays that always go their way

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

change ur bucs avatar and people may take u seriously.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Learned my lesson last week with the cowboys ML...just take the points and don't be greedy

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

true

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Your avatar disregards this whole thread.
    No homer pipe dream posts.
    Pats win by 30

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

I agree Pats are beatable but I don't think the Bucs are the team to do it.

Next two in Atlanta and Cincinnatti they should get their asses handed to them.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

What a joke. Pats win by 3 Tds. Bucs are awful. This is an awful prediction. Do better homer

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Until Freeman learns to control a game, and limit bad mistakes......this team is not ready to win road games in these types of environments.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Bucs will find a way to lose, Pats will find a way to win. Pats kick a late FG to win 16-13.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Bucs are bad no doubt. Pats are having big problems scoring. It should be a low scoring game once again.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

under is a sure bet

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Patriots cover the spread this Sunday
    Win? Maybe. Cover? Nope!

NE already 0-2 against the spread and this was against BILLS and NYJ!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

They have a chance even though they suck.

But more likely a cover not a win.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I know I am a Bucs fan so the Homer comments mean nothing, but!

This whole thing about the team hating the coach and hating this or that.. it really isn't anything. Revis has already admitted to saying he was just mad about losing, he had a 15 minute talk with Coach and worked out any things they didn't see eye to eye on. This whole thing has turned into a Miley Cyrus story by these reports. The team is perfectly fine and if anything all this reporting and stories about the Bucs have made them stronger and want to win even more to shut everyone up. They sat down and figured everything out, instead of sitting around not doing anything about the problems.

Freeman is the only thing holding this team back from beating the Pats, The penalties will be held to a minimum (Atleast the Hits will) Goldson does not want another Fine or Suspension, all clean hits from him (at least for a couple weeks). They made their mistakes these past 2 weeks and will learn from it. By the end of the year they will have a Top 10 Defense in all areas and hopefully figure out a way to help or trade freeman.

They have only lost by a total of 3 points combined and thats because of a missed field goal and a penalty. if those 2 things didn't happen they would be 2-0 and no one would be saying anything besides good things.

If these young Pat receivers dont get on the same page as Brady they will not be any better than they have been (Jets should of beat them as well and Buffalo) If Gronk plays he will mainly be a decoy, they are not going to throw him the rock to many times against this tough D and risk losing him again. Slowly work him back in the swing of things.

Very Possible Upset (don't soak in all of the media stuff) and anyone that says the Bucs don't have talent is not very bright.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

+7 is my strongest play

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by tyloxx420 View Post
    I know I am a Bucs fan so the Homer comments mean nothing, but!

This whole thing about the team hating the coach and hating this or that.. it really isn't anything. Revis has already admitted to saying he was just mad about losing, he had a 15 minute talk with Coach and worked out any things they didn't see eye to eye on. This whole thing has turned into a Miley Cyrus story by these reports. The team is perfectly fine and if anything all this reporting and stories about the Bucs have made them stronger and want to win even more to shut everyone up. They sat down and figured everything out, instead of sitting around not doing anything about the problems.

Freeman is the only thing holding this team back from beating the Pats, The penalties will be held to a minimum (Atleast the Hits will) Goldson does not want another Fine or Suspension, all clean hits from him (at least for a couple weeks). They made their mistakes these past 2 weeks and will learn from it. By the end of the year they will have a Top 10 Defense in all areas and hopefully figure out a way to help or trade freeman.

They have only lost by a total of 3 points combined and thats because of a missed field goal and a penalty. if those 2 things didn't happen they would be 2-0 and no one would be saying anything besides good things.

If these young Pat receivers dont get on the same page as Brady they will not be any better than they have been (Jets should of beat them as well and Buffalo) If Gronk plays he will mainly be a decoy, they are not going to throw him the rock to many times against this tough D and risk losing him again. Slowly work him back in the swing of things.

Very Possible Upset (don't soak in all of the media stuff) and anyone that says the Bucs don't have talent is not very bright.

i'll refute everything yu just said with one simple point

point 1)

its a quarterbacks league and your quarterback is shit

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

need to see the public money on NE first
    if it's above 65% then you know the calls will be made to make sure TB covers

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

TB to win the game straight up has been brought up several times today on WFAN today.
    Like a previous poster said, Freeman is an idiot when it comes to reading defenses, and even though they are not the '85 Bears, the Pats have a pretty good D.

I'm leaning taking the points, but regarding the money line, there are better betting options out there.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Your avatar disregards this whole thread.
    No homer pipe dream posts.
    Pats win by 30
    Not a chance in hell. Freeman sucks but their defense is for real. They harassed/hit Brees all day, what's Brady gonna do with that receiving corp and no running game. Bucs probably find a way to lose, but by 30? No. The sad thing is if the quarterback play was on a par with the likes of T. Pryor or G. Smith the Bucs would be 2-0. That's a pretty low bar.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pats have played against The Bills and Jets, and were relatively lucky in both.

Pressure is on TB offense, and mainly Freeman to come up with something this week. The defense can hold off the Pats. Especially considering their health concerns.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Pats lose they suck this year

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

How are the Pats going to score with no receivers against Tampa's secondary? I doubt their defense pitches a shutout either it is not like JImmy is picking Tampa every week, plus with them 0-2 this is a very good spot.

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

As a Bucs fan, I'm sure as hell not betting money line on TB. Looks like a go on the under cuz the Bucs defense is legit and Pats having scoring issues

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

If Schiano has a brain, and he's done some pretty dopey things at RU, he doubles Edleman, makes Brady look for an ancillary receiver.

tyloxx420

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i'll refute everything yu just said with one simple point

point 1)

its a quarterbacks league and your quarterback is shit
    I agree, that post was more directed to the people that are so brainwashed with this media coverage on how internally messed up the Bucs are. Which is not the case, its only a team that lost 2 games they should of won and were upset about it.. that's it.

Freeman is the weakest link and needs to be removed.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

I love this pick.....I don't care what the guy's avatar is. The Bucs have narrowly lost two games and the Pats have narrowly won two, so I reckon it's time for the laws of equilibrium to run their due course. You'd be foolish to forgo the points however. Take 'em...straight to the bank. Bucs+7 all day long.

Cyyyyk
    Cyyyyk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I am no Bucs homer but I like the Bucs getting +7 or more. The Patriots are not the same team they used to be.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Pats have played against The Bills and Jets, and were relatively lucky in both.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    Pats lose they suck this year
    And highly overrated!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Is Gronk and Amendola playing? If so, Pats cover.

tyloxx420

Amendola is Out, Gronk 50-50 chance but even if Gronk plays he will be more of a decoy. Might catch a couple balls but he will not be the normal Gronk we all know in his first week back.

12 Last