Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Eagles -3 all day

PS: Nice tan btw!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

This is arguably the biggest game of the year.

I encourage every member to participate in this poll.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Chiefs ML all day and I'm an Eagles fan

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

philip rivers wont be around to go like 90% on 3rd down. san diego got super lucky. my line for this game is

Eagles -6.5

eagles roll

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Eagles.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

chiefs win straight up eagles TERRIBLE d and chiefs d should hold eagles enough for the win

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Chiefs all day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles easy

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

A loss would be demoralizing for the birds.They better win and kick a field goal up 49-6 with 0:02 seconds left in 4th.

Eagles 52-6

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Chiefs all day
    it doesn't count if you don't vote in the poll

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

Chiefs for me !

Yes, I voted.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pk game to me. Eagles offense looks great, KCs D looks stout. Eagles D very shady but could wake up with some motivation at home with Andy rolling to town . Alex Smith still not having big games and controlling the clock. Unders seems nice.
    kc+3 If I gotta play a side

kingoflakemoor
    kingoflakemoor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Eagles -3.

I don't think the Chiefs D can hold up for more than a half against all that firepower.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

k c baby

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by kingoflakemoor View Post
    Eagles -3.

I don't think the Chiefs D can hold up for more than a half against all that firepower.

Philly has to get them off the field first! Alex Smith isn't great but he can nickel-n-dime pretty well and KC can always run the ball. It should be interesting. I have a feeling there is going to be a player prop or two that is easy as hell here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    This is arguably the biggest game of the year.

I encourage every member to participate in this poll.
    i dont see a poll.

if i had to bet i would take the Chiefs.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I lean Cheifs, even though last games drove the price in the opposite direction.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Over looks tempting eagles offense lots of points

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be a good game of clock mismanagement.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I think it will be a close game, but I think the chiefs win this one.

1. Andy Reid is key, He knows those players like the back of his hand. he knows their strengths and weakness. yes there is a new coach but he knows how to beat certain players.

2. Eagles look good now, but this is a new offense that have surprised some teams with that fast pace. It only takes a couple weeks to start figure out things and start being more prepared for what is coming.

3. KC has a pretty solid D, Eagles D sucks. KC has the weapons to pick the D a part, If KC changes the pace of the Eagles there will be trouble on the horizon. If they do not KC has the weapons to strike back.

I will be taking the Chiefs in a teaser to get that line up to 9+ just in case the eagles win by 6. This game is more of a Pickem in my book and I just don't see the eagles winning by more that 6. Teasing!!

My real question is the Total, do you like the over or under? Does the score get this high with Smith chipping away at teh D and KC D possibly slowing down Eagles? Or do both teams come out slinging the ball? If you were to tease the total which way would you go Over or Under?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

EaglesPhan36

Depends where Chip focuses the attack on offense. He really has gone from running too much in Game 1 to passing a bit too much in Game 2 without finding a better balance. I'd expect more running this week to force KC to shut that down, which in turn may leave them vulnerable to some downfield passing. Needs to be a bit more of a 55-45 split IMO. Last week it was Andy Reid like with I think close to a 65-35 pass/run.

Dallas did nothing to challenge KC since they basically abandoned the run, so let's see how they do if they have to stop a multi-faceted offense instead of a one dimensional or zero dimensional offense (JAX).

I disagree with point #1 though. If Andy Reid knew the players (the ones left from his regime) so well, he'd still be in Philadelphia coaching. He didn't utilize his personnel on offense to its max potential, so I think he's going to see things especially given the scheme that he has not seen before and that's not his job any way to stop them - that's his DC's issue.

Defensively, there are a lot of players who were not on the team last year that are starting now. Both corners. A safety. Nose Tackle. Defensive End. One of the LBs. Not to mention a different albeit so far, shitty scheme of the 3-4. So I don't think he knows the personnel quite as well as you might be crediting him with. Again not saying he won't exploit the D, they have obviously been exploited for three halves out of four so far.

I don't see how you can go for an Under involving Philadelphia.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Andy Reid knows how to beat his former team.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will prolly lay off this one but I think over is maybe best bet of the game. I don't think chiefs offense is too explosive but eagles d is not good so they will score and I think eagles should put up decent amount of points also.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

This will be an easy Eagles victory, Chip Kelly showed at Oregon he is a master at adjusting and the guy simply DOES NOT lose two games in a row. He's too intelligent and creative for that to happen, and the Chiefs offense is too pedestrian to keep up, Philly will give up points but their D will trigger a key turnover or two that turns the tide in the game, Eagles win by 7+.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by gimpedmaster View Post
    this will be an easy eagles victory, chip kelly showed at oregon he is a master at adjusting and the guy simply does not lose two games in a row. He's too intelligent and creative for that to happen, and the chiefs offense is too pedestrian to keep up, philly will give up points but their d will trigger a key turnover or two that turns the tide in the game, eagles win by 7+.
    agree - 10+

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    This will be an easy Eagles victory, Chip Kelly showed at Oregon he is a master at adjusting and the guy simply DOES NOT lose two games in a row. He's too intelligent and creative for that to happen, and the Chiefs offense is too pedestrian to keep up, Philly will give up points but their D will trigger a key turnover or two that turns the tide in the game, Eagles win by 7+.
    This isn't the NCAA though. His biggest problem is the lack of in-game adjustments. I think partially because he did not have to make many at Oregon. Game to game, he made adjustments, but you cannot win in this league by not realizing during games what is and is not working. I expect he will have a game plan to run more as I said earlier since the Cowboys did not test that aspect of KC's D + it should wear them down more. The big question is what will he do in-game though. That's what could easily have made Philly 0-2.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    This isn't the NCAA though. His biggest problem is the lack of in-game adjustments. I think partially because he did not have to make many at Oregon. Game to game, he made adjustments, but you cannot win in this league by not realizing during games what is and is not working. I expect he will have a game plan to run more as I said earlier since the Cowboys did not test that aspect of KC's D + it should wear them down more. The big question is what will he do in-game though. That's what could easily have made Philly 0-2.
    I think you've got a point that his in game adjustments thus far have been weak but I believe overall he will adapt successfully to the NFL. Maybe I'm being a fanboi but his creativeness combined with the offensive talent and firepower on that squad are just a match made in heaven for offensive football.

I think he'll adapt as necessary more as the season goes on and he learns what it takes to win at this level, I would imagine the loss last week really motivated him to start looking at what he needs to do from a big picture perspective and they will find a way to outgun KC tomorrow, going big on this game.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

eagles-3

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    I bet you he'll lose TWO in a row, many, many, many times........

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I am taking the Chiefs. I have yet to jump on this Eagle hype. Not to say I do not enjoy the high flying Eagles but it has only been two games. We have seen that this offense has caught the first two teams off guard. Remember Vick said there was more to come right before the San Diego game. With that said, there is now two games of film with almost the whole playbook on it. Andy Reid has always been a well prepared coach, he was just stubborn as hell when it came to utilizing his personnel correctly. Now that he has a team that fits his style and much younger he will do his best to keep these birds off the field and in the fryer. We watched the Eagles dismantle suspect defenses and that was only in the first half. The second half was another story. It looks to me that the Eagles wear themselves out instead of the opposition. Not only does he keep the defense from substituting but the Eagles keep themselves on the field as well on both sides of the ball. I think Reid will slow down the Eagles with Alex Smith dinking and dunking all game. And that is Alex's game. He has also implemented the read-option into the offense which they have the perfect personnel for. Oh and did I mention that the Chiefs have an above average defense. They were pretty decent last year on defense but with an offense like they had the whole damn team appeared to be terrible. I will take Andy Reid and the Chiefs.

EaglesPhan36

I think he has already proven his system works, no doubt and I have said it as well that I don't think he's shown anywhere near all of the schemes he has for this system. I think it'd be insane to think this is everything he has to show. These guys had to go through a crash course to learn this in a Summer, I would expect as the season goes on and hopefully season(s) go on with mostly the same personnel, he'll start implementing more.

I just hope he can learn what needs to be done in-game. After his screwing up the clock management last week, that should NEVER happen again if he's as smart as everyone thinks he is. In part, I think perhaps that was from his lesson in Week 1 where he had to learn not to take the foot of the gas like he did against the Redskins. Problem being the two scenarios were entirely different, but he tried to apply the lesson learned anyway.

Andy Reid continually made clock management blunders over the course of a decade and I think he was a pretty solid offensive mind. For whatever reason he could not understand some basic things about that aspect of the game.

I also don't think it's about catching teams off guard. Teams can't practice for the speed that they run plays. They have to learn how to defend it in real time. The only teams that will have a chance to show something can be learned from all the game film will be the NFC East teams that play them twice. I don't think there's really much creativity teams are going to show to stop the Eagles. The simple formula is ball control, but you have to put points on the board the whole game like San Diego did. Maybe everyone will, maybe they won't. We shall see.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Chip kelly is an idiot. He won't be in the nfl very long. These college dummies hardly ever last in the big leagues. What's he gonna do when vick goes down? Eagles are garbage. They play zero d and there offense does not have sustainabilty. Eagles will only be in playoff hunt because that div fukking stinks. Dallas has that div gift wrapped to them but they do not how to accept gifts.

Eagles schedule is tough. I can see them winning only 5 games.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I'm still back and forth on this game. Love that Chip Kelly Offense, but not the porous Defense. Should be a great game. I'm leaning Chiefs +3, but haven't pulled the trigger. Heritage has Chiefs + 3 1/2 juiced to -118.

I could see the Chiefs winning straight up, or losing by a TD. Need to think about this one a bit more. When in doubt, I'll usually grab the points. gl

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Laker boy big ups homie Philly plays no d and also that hurry up bs what u do in third in long Vick won't last the whole season and y'all have disrespected Andy reed. Alex smith is not the Alex smith from a season ago I'll take him before a few qbs in the nfl now. He's seasoned poised and can make all the throws look for Alex to cut they ass up he have something to prove! Oh by the way their d is not bad either top to bottom kc is a better team and it will show gametime

123 Last