C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You're reaching with ELI there IMO as far as a possible top 5. Yeah he got 2 rings, but he also has the most INT's in the NFL last 5 years. He's not as good as ppl suck him off to be.
    If you're a Giants fan though I guess it's ok to bump him up a notch or 5 lol.
    Well who else? Only 3 QB's in the league have 2 rings. Matt Ryan didn't win a playoff game until last year. Big Ben?

Eli Throws picks but he's had constantly changing receivers, tight ends in his career. He throws the ball downfield and probably has the most tipped pass INTs. Dink and dunk guys don't always win superbowls. Most QB's in the NFL wouldn't even have the balls to throw that deep ball to Mario Manningham in the superbowl and Eli did it with under 2 min.

You are insane if you think Alex Smith or the midget Russell Wilson wouldn even attempt that pass.

C-Gold

10/19 103 yards 0 TD 1 INT

Nick 4th quarter pick Wilson.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

4-0

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is not a passerWhen these black qbs run and throw a little that is when they are effectiveThey are born to run not pass

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Russell Wilson 4-0 baby!! Wooohoooo

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Russell Wilson 4-0 baby!! Wooohoooo
    So now you're a Seahawks fan?

#bandwagoner #frontrunner

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is not a passerWhen these black qbs run and throw a little that is when they are effectiveThey are born to run not pass
    123 passing yards after 5 quarters of football. ESPN hypes him up to death while Schaub had 355 yards against the best defense in the NFL but of course they won't say anything good about him, he made a mistake!

C-Gold

He's 6 inches shorter than most NFL QB's. He can't stand in the pocket and beat you consistently. He rolls out to his right more than any QB I've ever seen. I don't expect that trend to continue forever. This guy is going to see OLB's and CBs blitzing him to take that away.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Good thing the tall white QB with all those passing yards threw that pick six giving the short non-passing QB the chance to bring his team back to win in overtime. If only the tall white QB was a playmaker who didn't consistently make boneheaded plays to cost his team games. If only...

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Good thing the tall white QB with all those passing yards threw that pick six giving the short non-passing QB the chance to bring his team back to win in overtime. If only the tall white QB was a playmaker who didn't consistently make boneheaded plays to cost his team games. If only...

Good thing the magic Negro had the best defense in the NFL playing behind him.
    Good thing the Texan defender supplexed his receiver for 15 free yards. If he didn't this game ends in a tie.

Russell Wilson is Trent Dilfer only he's 6 inches shorter, tan, and probably won't ever win a super bowl.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Whatever hater..Russel Wilson will be our QB thats helps uss lift the lombardi...THIS YEAR

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Whatever hater..Russel Wilson will be our QB thats helps uss lift the lombardi...THIS YEAR
    Pete Carrol is a good recruiter but not a great head coach. He's starting the shortest QB in the league in 30 years. He averaged under 200 ypg last year and threw for 120 yards after nearly 5 quarters of football today.

That defense is going to waste. Seattle needs to draft a real QB. Wilson will be a backup QB in a few years.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Pete Carrol is a good recruiter but not a great head coach. He's starting the shortest QB in the league in 30 years. He averaged under 200 ypg last year and threw for 120 yards after nearly 5 quarters of football today.

That defense is going to waste. Seattle needs to draft a real QB. Wilson will be a backup QB in a few years.
    Lol are you really complaining about Russell Wilson, his team is 4-0 bro. You obviously hate this guy, we get it. I'll take RW's stat line with close to zero mistakes over Schaubs 300 yards and major mistakes down the stretch.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Good thing the magic Negro had the best defense in the NFL playing behind him.
    Good thing the Texan defender supplexed his receiver for 15 free yards. If he didn't this game ends in a tie.

Russell Wilson is Trent Dilfer only he's 6 inches shorter, tan, and probably won't ever win a super bowl.

That little snippet right there tells me all I need to know (he's multi-racial by the way, not that it matters). Let's assume his ethnicity and height are holding him back. Entering today Houston's defense was ranked #2, they were at home, Seattle had key injuries on the offensive line, Houston has a better receiving corp, blackie can't throw (according to you) yet somehow the prototypical QB is the one who f*ks up, as he's done numerous times throughout his career. Ask any Texan fan. You do know going back to week 8 last year Wilson is the 2nd rated QB in the league? If this was 2001 and he was all white his name would be Drew Brees. You don't like him that's fine, but your infatuation with stats is blinding you. Stats are for fantasy football, scoreboard is all that matters.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

That little snippet right there tells me all I need to know (he's multi-racial by the way, not that it matters). Let's assume his ethnicity and height are holding him back. Entering today Houston's defense was ranked #2, they were at home, Seattle had key injuries on the offensive line, Houston has a better receiving corp, blackie can't throw (according to you) yet somehow the prototypical QB is the one who f*ks up, as he's done numerous times throughout his career. Ask any Texan fan. You do know going back to week 8 last year Wilson is the 2nd rated QB in the league? If this was 2001 and he was all white his name would be Drew Brees. You don't like him that's fine, but your infatuation with stats is blinding you. Stats are for fantasy football, scoreboard is all that matters.
    That's all he does. He doesn't even look at all the stats, he only looks at passing yards. He ignores the fact that his other numbers are off the chart (TD/INT ratio, QBR, Pass. Rating, etc.). Everyone knows yards don't mean shit in the NFL, Matt Stafford was 2nd in yards last year and he played horrible last year.

If anything, this game showed just how little stats mean in the NFL. Schaub's stats look like Aaron Rodgers, but if you watch the game you would know he pretty much lost his team the game. And on the other side of the ball, Russell Wilson made some clutch passes and runs to win the game.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Lol are you really complaining about Russell Wilson, his team is 4-0 bro. You obviously hate this guy, we get it. I'll take RW's stat line with close to zero mistakes over Schaubs 300 yards and major mistakes down the stretch.
    I was born and raised in the Sea-town and let me tell ya, you aren't gonna win any arguments defending the ability of Russel Wilson. He is ranked basically LAST in the league in passing yards. Considering the talent that surrounds him, that stat alone tells you there's a problem. He had only 12 completions in that game. That's 3 per quarter! Weaker than puppy piss.

They won't be able to scramble and capitalize on turnovers throughout the entire season. At some point it's gonna break and who will be standing there taking the blame? The phony Wilson.

The Hawks are a playoff/superbowl quality team. If we get there, it's not Wilson that takes us there; it's the team that takes Russel along for the ride.

We never should have traded Matt Flynn.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I was born and raised in the Sea-town and let me tell ya, you aren't gonna win any arguments defending the ability of Russel Wilson. He is ranked basically LAST in the league in passing yards. Considering the talent that surrounds him, that stat alone tells you there's a problem. He had only 12 completions in that game. That's 3 per quarter! Weaker than puppy piss.

They won't be able to scramble and capitalize on turnovers throughout the entire season. At some point it's gonna break and who will be standing there taking the blame? The phony Wilson.

The Hawks are a playoff/superbowl quality team. If we get there, it's not Wilson that takes us there; it's the team that takes Russel along for the ride.

A more relevant stat: http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...PerPassAttempt

Yards Per Attempt. He's 3rd. Taking 45 passes to get to 300 yards is nothing special. Can't believe you're a Seattle fan and you're serious about Flynn. I live in Tampa and we'll be happy to take Wilson off your hands.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Terrible thread. They won the game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser, and swordsandtequila

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Russell Wilson IS FOR REAL. Get off his back...

RG3 lives up to the overrated black QB stereotype and Wilson is multi-racial, by the way.

Wilson is for real.

Stop doubting the Seahawks, they will go to the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by bubblebuttluv; 09-29-13 at 05:05 PM.

C-Gold

His team is 4-0 and he hasn't played very well. Tim Tebow won a lot of games, Tim Tebow won some playoff games. Yeah he played like shit but he WON!

Guess what, nobody wants a "winner" who plays crappy. Those guys get replaced. Trent Dilfer wins the super bowl and then the Ravens don't even want him. Teams don't say hey, my guy had 123 yards but we WON. The Seahawks are thinking, we won, we had a defensive TD, it would be nice if we had a better QB.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Seahawks Win With A Running Game Special Teams And Defense. Russell Wilson Is A Average At Best Qb.

C-Gold

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh.

To Compare Russell Wilson to Drew Brees is a complete joke. 123 yards after nearly 5 quarters of football?

This guy averaged under 200 YPG last year. He is a game manager and not even that great at that. To compare him to a 5,000 yard passer is a joke.

C-Gold

That's all he does. He doesn't even look at all the stats, he only looks at passing yards. He ignores the fact that his other numbers are off the chart (TD/INT ratio, QBR, Pass. Rating, etc.). Everyone knows yards don't mean shit in the NFL, Matt Stafford was 2nd in yards last year and he played horrible last year.

If anything, this game showed just how little stats mean in the NFL. Schaub's stats look like Aaron Rodgers, but if you watch the game you would know he pretty much lost his team the game. And on the other side of the ball, Russell Wilson made some clutch passes and runs to win the game.
    Alex Smith had some pretty efficient stats in SF and so far in KC but he got shown the door because he's an average QB, a game manager.

Anybody can have a high TD/INT ratio when all you do is throw dump offs and high probability passes to your guys. Smith hardly throws the ball downfield, hardly throws into coverage. Yes you get great stats in the process but you don't stretch the field and you actually limit yourself.

Drew Brees throws picks.
    Kurt Warner threw picks
    Eli Manning throws picks
    Brett Favre threw picks

but those guys were hella hard to defend and they won super bowls.

C-Gold

Actually they almost played an entire period of overtime too. That's like 2.4 completions per quarter LOL.

The hawks are a stacked team right now but teams don't stay stacked forever. Once the Hawks start losing guys to free agency then you'll see this guy has major holes in his game. His leading receiver this game was.... Marshawn Lynch.

Yeah Trent Dilfer won a lot of games for the Ravens when he had the best defense of the last 30 years but when he didn't have that defense behind him he got exposed.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

when team make wins, no mans make honest. whys? dont ask whys! is the nature

but! is clear make observe wilson not great quarterback. wilson wins lottery when seattle make draft on wilson.

when denver wins the game is becawse manning

when seattle wins the game is with team and not becawse wilson

nows! make the logic. if manning make play on raiders what happen? raiders so much good

if wilson make play on raiders what happen? raiders keep the suck on still!

is the difference.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Russell Wilson IS FOR REAL. Get off his back...

RG3 lives up to the overrated black QB stereotype and Wilson is multi-racial, by the way.

Wilson is for real.

Stop doubting the Seahawks, they will go to the Super Bowl.
    Kaepernick, RG3, RW, Cam all struggling at the start of this season and Josh Freeman is done.

C-Gold

If Senecca Wallace was the QB of the Seahawks they'd still be 4-0.

Shaun King won some games for the Bucs but he sucked and they got rid of him and they won a super bowl with Brad Johnson and King was gone.

Tebow won a lot of games, won a playoff game and was dumped.

Alex Smith had a great winning percentage and they got rid of him.

RW averages under 200 YPG and is nothing special.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm not saying Wilson is some great QB.

I keep Wilson in the proper context and compare him to his peers. RG3 is the worst, Wilson and Kaep are about equal and as a pure QB, Luck is probably the best.

Wilson is better than Cam and RG3.

You're kind of coming off as a racist, C-Gold.

You're better than that.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

I keep Wilson in the proper context and compare him to his peers. RG3 is the worst, Wilson and Kaep are about equal and as a pure QB, Luck is probably the best.

You're better than that.
    lol@coming off, C-Gold is way out there

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

A more relevant stat: http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...PerPassAttempt

Yards Per Attempt. He's 3rd....
    That stat is irrelevant when your ranked 26th in yards per game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: C-Gold

C-Gold

You're better than that.

Nope. I was on this trend before others. The Wilson dik suckers always come back to his win % and his low INT ratio. Alex Smith was all of that and more and the 49ers didn't want him. Tebow won games ugly and nobody wants him.

ESPN hyped this guy up to high heaven. I bet they do tonight too. They will talk about how he " brought his team back". Forget the Sherman pick 6 and the free 15 yards, somehow this guy who threw for 12 completions and 120 yards will be credited with the 20+ points to bring his team back. The clowns at ESPN won't be able to control themselves.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    lol@coming off, C-Gold is way out there
    I know NFL.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Giordano Bruno (Italian pronunciation: [dʒorˈdano ˈbruno]; 1548 – February 17, 1600) (Latin: Iordanus Brunus Nolanus), born Filippo Bruno, was an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, astrologer and astronomer. His cosmological theories went beyond the Copernican model: he proposed the Sun was essentially a star, and that the universe contained an infinite number of inhabited worlds populated by other intelligent beings.[2] The Roman Inquisition found him guilty of heresy and he was burned at the stake.[3] After his death he gained considerable fame, particularly among 19th- and early 20th-century commentators who, focusing on his astronomical beliefs, regarded him as a martyr for free thought and modern scientific ideas.

giordano bruno make honest! what theys do? burn on fire on the woods stick!

cgold make honest.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh.

To Compare Russell Wilson to Drew Brees is a complete joke. 123 yards after nearly 5 quarters of football?

This guy averaged under 200 YPG last year. He is a game manager and not even that great at that. To compare him to a 5,000 yard passer is a joke.
    Try again, wasn't comparing him to Brees of today but of 2001 when everybody and his mother said he was too short to play. His first year as a starter (2002) he threw for a whole 166 more yards than Wilson. Brees didn't really take off as a passer (yardage wise) until he came to New Orleans with a coach who understood what he had, a smart guy who was very accurate. His best year (of 5 seasons) in San Diego he averaged 223.5 yds/game. Probably a good thing New Orleans brass didn't just look at his stats.

Entering today Seattle's leading receiver (yds) was Doug Baldwin. So enough of the Tebow, Smith, Dilfer comparisons already. Swap Houston's receivers with Seattle's and it's no contest.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

That stat is irrelevant when your ranked 26th in yards per game.
    And all stats are irrelevant when you win.

First 1234 Last