Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Help!!!..Need books to stop calling!!!

I haven't gambled in over a year (NOT A SINGLE PLAY) due to me landing my current job that pays me a high 5 figure salary! When I was gambling it was STRICKLY ABOUT THE MONEY and not the action because I was working a crappy dead end job that wasn't in my career field (Information Technology) at the time.

Fast foward to now, I have books calling me ALL day long leaving voice mails, emails, and now texts messages trying to get me to deposit again. I'm not ashame to say I SUCK at sports betting and it was a losing situtation for me, despite the short term gains I have during some weeks I'll always end the seanson DOWN!!!

I even told them that I have no interest in gambling anymore but yet they still continue to call, email and text me all day long every single day!!! How can I make this harrasment stop WITHOUT changing my number?...PLEASE HELP!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Change your fukin number.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeh change your number

No other way..well one other way when you answer give them 1 warning that your going to report them to the FBI

Make sure you tape the call, if they call again send tapes to FB!

Big_Slim

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Change your fukin number.
    Don't wanna change my number!!! Shouldn't have to go to that extreme to get these idiots off my dikk!!!

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just call whatever wireless company you have have them block the #s that are calling you dumb dumb.

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Slim View Post
    Don't wanna change my number!!! Shouldn't have to go to that extreme to get these idiots off my dikk!!!
    Its not very 'extreme' to change a cell phone number... takes less than 5 minutes... normally first time free.....

Otherwise it will NEVER stop your number is in a database nothing you can do.... for someone working in IT you don't seem very bright

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys really give these books your REAL phone number?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

Big_Slim

I use my phone for work purposes too thats why I don't wanna change it and yea I know I fukked up by giving them my real number at the time!

@wajerjunkie already took that route and they just call from diffrent numbers! some even call from local numbers!!! BTW fukk you....no dummy over here!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Telling them you dont GAMBLE ANYMORE just makes them want to ring you more. They just think you will definitely NEED TO redeposit soon in that case.

Tell them you are going to jail tomorrow NEXT TIME!!! they call.

For a guy that earns such a small fortune you really dont seem that bright... actually you probably introduce yourself along with your salary to try and convince people YOU!!! aint dumb before you open your mouth eh.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

People in IT have no common sense.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

You should be able to block their number. If you have verizon, you can block numbers online

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

reload they will stop

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21563

Log on to there web site and under account options or by chat change your number on that.
    Then when they pull up accounts that are inactive or low balances or what ever they get a different number.

strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    reload they will stop

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

best is to change your number in your profile. i stopped giving books my real number once i joined this board and saw youwager and bookmaker calling me non stop.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Proactive pal

call them first

ask if they'd like to sponsor your child