SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

SBR Poker Tourney: Sunday note

We have to do a round of maintenance which forces us to cancel the Sunday rebuy tourney. This should improve the disconnect issue a few of you have reported.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

thank you !!!!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Dam i was just going to make a thread to see if others had issues...

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Good luck on the upgrades SBR!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks guys. Will update when poker is back.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Software is holding my 33 points hostage. The good news is, my name isn't carseller so I can wait for it
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave 4uk4life 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Software is holding my 33 points hostage. The good news is, my name isn't carseller so I can wait for it
    LOL!

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

the soft is fixed, but the tournament buy in end up in the SBR metrx

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

Thank you SBR !

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    the soft is fixed, but the tournament buy in end up in the SBR metrx
    lol I think we tipped the software guys for fixing it

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

never knew there were tourneys on weekends.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    never knew there were tourneys on weekends.
    I told you about them before. Get off the juice bro, it's shrinking your brain. Kale is evil stuff

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

I told you about them before. Get off the juice bro, it's shrinking your brain. Kale is evil stuff

you're kale-in me bro. words cut deep. Kale is cool man.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-23-15 at 10:46 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4uk4life

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Just wondering, did we get our points back for this thing? I see a x'fer of 23 points .... who the hell knows what that's from.... but no 33 point xfer back into my account since sunday..... any word on this? (really only posting this so kockn and russiantamponneedingrocket will renew their allegations that I am in fact merely a reincarnated id. of whoever the f this carseller dude was...... Love, AD

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Just wondering, did we get our points back for this thing? I see a x'fer of 23 points .... who the hell knows what that's from.... but no 33 point xfer back into my account since sunday..... any word on this? (really only posting this so kockn and russiantamponneedingrocket will renew their allegations that I am in fact merely a reincarnated id. of whoever the f this carseller dude was...... Love, AD
    no one gives a fukk here about your attention whoring points needing broke dikk face
    like I said earlier - get a life Donkey

Auto Donk

apparently your tampon-needing azz does, given that it took you less than five minutes or so to come out of the woodwork on the subject, sputtering your typical incoherent sentence fragments and venom...... By the way, good job at the tables lately.... all those badges you have are impressive...... you want more? you better make more donations or start posting your azz off..... that seems to be the only way you can get any........... with much love to your bloody vag, AD

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

apparently your tampon-needing azz does, given that it took you less than five minutes or so to come out of the woodwork on the subject, sputtering your typical incoherent sentence fragments and venom...... By the way, good job at the tables lately.... all those badges you have are impressive...... you want more? you better make more donations or start posting your azz off..... that seems to be the only way you can get any........... with much love to your bloody vag, AD
    I post money winners - you get points badges....you feel the difference here kid?
    You and I are on the different levels in life.
    I told you Donkey many times - you're trying to be something important here, while absolutely no one gives a fukk about your broke face existence on this board

Auto Donk

I see the difference.... you, on the one hand, are a terrible poker player, and I am the opposite of that. And you, on the other hand, are a pathetic degenerate gambler, and I am not...... We are definitely not the same....... love, AD

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I see the difference.... you, on the one hand, are a terrible poker player, and I am the opposite of that. And you, on the other hand, are a pathetic degenerate gambler, and I am not...... We are definitely not the same....... love, AD
    I never claimed to be good in poker...as a matter of fact I only played poker twice in real life...this morning tourneys is nothing more but a time kill for me while I work.
    I know it's hard for you to swallow that some people here actually make money gambling - you don't need to try so hard to convince me of that...I understand.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

If you're not Pro, SBR poker is a giant waste of time. You'd be better off playing poker on Facebook.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We have to do a round of maintenance which forces us to cancel the Sunday rebuy tourney. This should improve the disconnect issue a few of you have reported.
    How about a lot!

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I have more problems now but since after 6th try i can finally get in is not so bad.

4uk4life

Yea the points were returned. If you look in your pts history it will show that tournament in red as canceled. I got my pts back a couple days ago