SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the guy that said Floyd showed Alvarez too much respect. But he was getting the job done and with an insurmountable lead barring a KO stoppage, he didn't take any silly chances.

CJ Ross should never be allowed to judge again. Ever. It sucks that we even have to discuss a scorecard like that after a PPV of this magnitude, but that's boxing. I actually thought the other two scorecards were a little suspect but a draw? Incredible and a stain on an otherwise excellent event.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't know how you beat Floyd. His hand speed and defense is so good and he knows how to roll his shoulders and absorb blows. He is an expert against the ropes with his countering techniques. A lot of fighters have tried to brawl and push and shove him and he just break them down with pot shots that end up having them backing up. It probably takes a smaller, quicker guy but I haven't seen anyone quicker at any weight class thus far.
    You can't beat floyd with Power or Speed by the time you throw a punch his body is moving backwards as fast as your punch is moving forward, the only way to beat floyd is to take him down and ground and pound him

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    shane wobbled him...shane in his true prime would have been a good one who knows ....I thought zab might have a shot speed pretty slick but no it will take somebody slick to get Floyd but problem is hes the slickest around.
    Couldn't agree more age might eventually catch up with him but 50-0 is realistic

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Black people win again so proud of Floyd.
    I'm not black. I'm Hispanic and I appreciate what he does. He's a great business man. He entertains me. Why hate on the guy? Cause the cops were called to his home after an argument with a woman? You don't know anyone who knows a crazy bitch?

This hate for him just makes him richer and it's absolutely ironic.
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave JayLA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I agree with the guy that said Floyd showed Alvarez too much respect. But he was getting the job done and with an insurmountable lead barring a KO stoppage, he didn't take any silly chances.

CJ Ross should never be allowed to judge again. Ever. It sucks that we even have to discuss a scorecard like that after a PPV of this magnitude, but that's boxing. I actually thought the other two scorecards were a little suspect but a draw? Incredible and a stain on an otherwise excellent event.
    HE NEVER TAKES THE CHANCES!!!! I know you've spent more on gambling than most on this forum. YOu know what's up. Mayweather can knock these mothurphuckers out but he becomes the complete opposite of what he portrays. He stops gambling and puts his set up. It's aggravating.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Money is the smartest dude in the building.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

JayLA
    On to the next one...

He's just too good. He becomes the complete opposite of what he portrays and gets in everyone's head......and WALLETS. And as a man out for money, I respect that.

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Black people win again so proud of Floyd.
    eat shit.

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

his biggest pay day a lot of money for that 3rd world shit hole he calls home.
    shut uo ni..er

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    shut uo ni..er
    ok beaner

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Floyd made Alvarez look like a "C" Class Fighter. Nobody is ever beating Floyd.

#TBE

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

the ebt recipient calling any place a 3rd world fukking monkey all your hoods are third world zones

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

No trying about it I went to texas to get my foot in the door the company I work for hard to get into I transfereed back last year where the fukk you been im back in the port of long beach working on the so of Edison lease under the Vincent Thomas bridge 25$ an hour 14+ hours a day 2 days off you do the math plus my side hustles put it to you this way Teaser household not missing any meals Mexicans proven inferior yet again \*\*\*\*\*\* as screams they do hey mayan why you latinos so damn lady like? every Mexican I've ever know has been half a f\*g. Red headed Mexican going to beat Floyd yal need to quit .... Good looking to juan and beto for keeping a brotha paid also canelo thanks for showing up and taking the L couldn't have did it without you
    Youre just putting random words together again arent you?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol wtf

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Where'd the mathysse fan boys go?

Nobody is beating Danny Garcia in the 140 or 147 division besides Floyd Mayweather period let this be a lesson to you jerkoffs you know who you are.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

none of these contenders are black enough to beat pbf, just reality. They need to be faster, therefore blacker. Sounds silly but the truth, a white guy or mexican guy is never going to beat floyd. Floyd will be faster every time.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    eat shit.
    You mad bro ?Tell us why you mad ? another Canelo fanboy I presume?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

mathysse/garcia was a good fight. canelo/mayweather wasnt too bad either

marcoloco

You mad bro ?Tell us why you mad ? another Canelo fanboy I presume?
    prolly lost money (incase you couldnt figure it out)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No trying about it I went to texas to get my foot in the door the company I work for hard to get into I transfereed back last year where the fukk you been im back in the port of long beach working on the so of Edison lease under the Vincent Thomas bridge 25$ an hour 14+ hours a day 2 days off you do the math plus my side hustles put it to you this way Teaser household not missing any meals Mexicans proven inferior yet again \*\*\*\*\*\* as screams they do hey mayan why you latinos so damn lady like? every Mexican I've ever know has been half a f\*g. Red headed Mexican going to beat Floyd yal need to quit .... Good looking to juan and beto for keeping a brotha paid also canelo thanks for showing up and taking the L couldn't have did it without you
    holy shit.. So now you work 14hrs a day, have a dope house in the barrio and take bets from Juan and betos.. All while being black??? motherfukker you sleep all day in your shitty project apartment! Stop the bullshit you ashy fukk.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

This is the most incredible thing about FM. He can move his head and body just as fast as guys can throw a punch. I've never seen a guy stand right in front of you and move out of the way of punches like Mayweather. Especially against the ropes. He's not doing the traditional bobbing and weaving, he just waits for you to punch, moves his head out of the way and counters. That's some crazy shit when you think about it. I don't see anyone eating him with their hands. They're going to have to use elbow, feet, anything else. It is pretty crazy that he's never been hit with a lucky knockout punch in his career. His chin is much stronger than people think. I can only remember him getting rocked against Sugar Shane and a little vs Delahoya. Outside of that, has anyone gotten a clean shot on him?

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    You can't beat floyd with Power or Speed by the time you throw a punch his body is moving backwards as fast as your punch is moving forward, the only way to beat floyd is to take him down and ground and pound him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayLA

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i wonder if garcia is next.

cj ross should never be allowed to judge another fight in her life.

i had 117-111 espn and yahoo both had it 120-108, it was at least 116-112

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    mathysse/garcia was a good fight. canelo/mayweather was a joke
    fixed it for you.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

marcoloco

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    fixed it for you.
    lol you are right, but I was going with entertainment value and compared to recent Mayweather fights

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mexicans defend Mexicans, Blacks defend Blacks, All without any reason other than the color of the skin. Whites do it too.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

lou u had CJ card just fine when u said u re watched the Bradley Pac match.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Judge had it a draw to bury unanimous decision bettors thats it.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is the most incredible thing about FM. He can move his head and body just as fast as guys can throw a punch. I've never seen a guy stand right in front of you and move out of the way of punches like Mayweather. Especially against the ropes. He's not doing the traditional bobbing and weaving, he just waits for you to punch, moves his head out of the way and counters. That's some crazy shit when you think about it. I don't see anyone eating him with their hands. They're going to have to use elbow, feet, anything else. It is pretty crazy that he's never been hit with a lucky knockout punch in his career. His chin is much stronger than people think. I can only remember him getting rocked against Sugar Shane and a little vs Delahoya. Outside of that, has anyone gotten a clean shot on him?
    Anderson Silva could do it against rudimentary boxers in the UFC

against any top boxers he would get his ass beat

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Anderson Silva could do it against rudimentary boxers in the UFC

against any top boxers he would get his ass beat
    Nice qualification. Of course he couldn't hang with a top boxer. He's not a boxer

Anyways, any non-top boxer would get his ass beat by a top boxer. The phrase "top boxer" implies you're beating the asses of those that are beneath you. So it's not really breaking news that Anderson Silva can't box with the best boxers in the world.

First ... 78910