TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dude I simply said Louisville was the most overrated team. Thats it. And they lost to UCF

You need a xanax inhaler you fukking spaz. Teddy is a first round draft pick.

You're a clown, Do Baylor and Texas Tech not exist?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yo Powell......Am I still a clown for saying Louisville would be lucky to win at UCF without Bridgewater by 3???

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yo Powell......Am I still a clown for saying Louisville would be lucky to win at UCF without Bridgewater by 3???

yeah, you are. Louisville would be at least a touchdown favorite with Bridgewater. You never said jack about playing without TB you clown

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    yeah, you are. Louisville would be at least a touchdown favorite with Bridgewater. You never said jack about playing without TB you clown
    Go back and read it moron.....or don't really don't care

You're very aggressive tonight

TPowell

Go back and read it moron.....or don't really don't care

You're very aggressive tonight
    guess you're a Cocks fan, but be tough being average in every sport known to man

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

guess you're a Cocks fan, but be tough being average in every sport known to man
    Back to back baseball national championships 2 seasons ago and finished top 10 in football last 2 seasons playing in the SEC.....if that's average, I'm cool with that

Yes no one cares about baseball, I know.....

TPowell

Back to back baseball national championships 2 seasons ago and finished top 10 in football last 2 seasons playing in the SEC.....if that's average, I'm cool with that

Yes no one cares about baseball, I know.....
    forgot about that, funny thing is we've won more BCS bowls in football than you have in the past 5 years more than likely LOL, PLUS a basketball title LMAO

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

forgot about that, funny thing is we've won more BCS bowls in football than you have in the past 5 years more than likely LOL, PLUS a basketball title LMAO
    I never said Louisville was bad at sports, you guys are as well rounded as anybody.......But we are on our 3rd straight year of top 10 football and had a little baseball dynasty so we're doing OK

TPowell

I never said Louisville was bad at sports, you guys are as well rounded as anybody.......But we are on our 3rd straight year of top 10 football and had a little baseball dynasty so we're doing OK
    congrats, I'm too pissed off to continue this.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I actually think College Baseball is pretty badass.

And if Bridgewater doesn't go number 1 in the entire draft, I will be kind of surprised. Unless teams just pick up lineman one after another like the last draft, Bridgewater should absolutely go top 5 if not number 1.
    Points Awarded:

MoneyLineDawg gave bubblebuttluv 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16152

Like I predicted in a previous thread:

Blake Bortles will be the best QB on the field this Friday. In the South Carolina game UCF held a 10-0 lead at halftime.
    "For the first half, we were the better team," UCF linebacker Terrance Plummer said. "But they made plays in the second half and we didn't make plays until it was too late."

Any team that can play with South Carolina can handle Louisville. I already took the 12* and will hit UFC on the moneyline foer a small amount if it goes over +450!

Got + 500 at 5D. Bortles when the chips were down was flawless, the overhyped Louisville QB simply wasn't upto the task!

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude I simply said Louisville was the most overrated team. Thats it. And they lost to UCF

You need a xanax inhaler you fukking spaz. Teddy is a first round draft pick.
    I am no Louisville apologists but you do recognize that UCF is a very good football team right? This is the same team that lost by 3 pts to the team in the drivers seat to win the SEC East...

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Like I predicted in a previous thread:

Blake Bortles will be the best QB on the field this Friday. In the South Carolina game UCF held a 10-0 lead at halftime.
    "For the first half, we were the better team," UCF linebacker Terrance Plummer said. "But they made plays in the second half and we didn't make plays until it was too late."

Any team that can play with South Carolina can handle Louisville. I already took the 12* and will hit UFC on the moneyline foer a small amount if it goes over +450!

Got + 500 at 5D. Bortles when the chips were down was flawless, the overhyped Louisville QB simply wasn't upto the task!

you penetrating clown, Bortles wasn't jack shit. Storm Johnson made virtually every big play UCF had. Bridgewater is MILES ahead of the Bortles kid and it showed in this game you jackass

You're a clown, Do Baylor and Texas Tech not exist?
    Baylor would stuff Louisville Bryce Petty & Leche Sistrunk decided to play against the big boys at a major conference. If Petty
    went to Lousville Bridgewater would be 2nd string!

TPowell

Baylor would stuff Louisville Bryce Petty & Leche Sistrunk decided to play against the big boys at a major conference. If Petty
    went to Lousville Bridgewater would be 2nd string!

you're an idiot. They are a gimmick ass joke of a team

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Plus side UCF will be ranked next week.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

It's kind of funny to hear Baylor brought up.

Baylor fans look at Seastrunk like he is a God.

I counter your Seastrunk mention with Todd Gurley, De'Anthony Thomas, etc.

you penetrating clown, Bortles wasn't jack shit. Storm Johnson made virtually every big play UCF had. Bridgewater is MILES ahead of the Bortles kid and it showed in this game you jackass
    Bortles outplayed the Louisville QB whose probably the most overated QB since Jamarcus Russell. When the game was on the line Bortles shined. No need to act like a hysterical woman about it. Maybe you lost a few bucks on the game you'll get over it.
    Look forward to basketball season if you really are Cardinal fan I hear they are good at that.

Heres the ESPN recap:
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Blake Bortles and Central Florida had one last rally left, and it was enough to topple Teddy Bridgewater and No. 8 Louisville.
    Bortles threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Jeff Godfrey with 23 seconds remaining and the Knights stunned the Cardinals with a 38-35 victory on Friday night, ending Louisville's perfect start.
    "I said, `Let's get some 2-minute calls ready," Bortles said. "We knew we were going to have to go 2-minute. ... Our offensive line did a great job and our receivers did a great job of getting yards after the catch."

By the way no rational fan could possibly think after today that Louisville could play with Baylor. Watch Bryce Petty, Sestrunk & the Bears
    dismantle Iowa State tomorrow & think about what you just wrote.
    Last edited by 15805; 10-19-13 at 12:52 AM.

TPowell

Bortles outplayed the Louisville QB whose probably the most overated QB since Jamarcus Russell. When the game was on the line Bortles shined. No need to act like a hysterical woman about it. Maybe you lost a few bucks on the game you'll get over it.
    Look forward to basketball season if you really are Cardinal fan I hear they are good at that.

Heres the ESPN recap:
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Blake Bortles and Central Florida had one last rally left, and it was enough to topple Teddy Bridgewater and No. 8 Louisville.
    Bortles threw a 2-yard touchdown pass to Jeff Godfrey with 23 seconds remaining and the Knights stunned the Cardinals with a 38-35 victory on Friday night, ending Louisville's perfect start.
    "I said, `Let's get some 2-minute calls ready," Bortles said. "We knew we were going to have to go 2-minute. ... Our offensive line did a great job and our receivers did a great job of getting yards after the catch."

By the way no rational fan could possibly think after today that Louisville could play with Baylor. Watch Bryce Petty & the Bears
    dismantle Iowa State tomorrow & think about what you just wrote.
    p
    gee whiz Iowa State? They pad their stats with that gimmicky hurry up offense. You're a penetrating clown, jesus christ. If I was in my right mind I'd laugh you off. Thats how stupid you are. Bortles didn't outplay Bridgewater. I remember ONE good throw the guy made ALL NIGHT outside of dumping it down to Johnson every play

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

Not a Baylor fan, but I like Seastrunk a lot. Not as good as Gurley, but still pretty damn good nonetheless.

p
    gee whiz Iowa State? They pad their stats with that gimmicky hurry up offense. You're a penetrating clown, jesus christ. If I was in my right mind I'd laugh you off. Thats how stupid you are. Bortles didn't outplay Bridgewater. I remember ONE good throw the guy made ALL NIGHT outside of dumping it down to Johnson every play
    Demeaning Baylor's schedule by the likes of you is kinda calling the kettle black isn't it. USA TODAY ranks all 125 Division 1A schools & Louisville so far has played #118 FIU, #119 Temple, #105 Kentucky, #65 Ohio,
    #46 Rutgers & Division 1-AA E. Kentucky from the OVC Conference whatever that is. Thats the easiest schedule of any top 30 team.

Baylor has 4 top 30 teams on their schedule. Even before todays game Baylor was ranked #7 Louisville #13. You seem to be
    hoppin mad about me keeping you on your toes about these matters.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

Todd Gurley & De'Anthony Thomas are terrific ballplayers but they are injured so I'll take Seastrunk.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

poor lkid1er right now

holy suffering

teddy k-g-bwahahahahahahahahahhaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

no actually saw his PG interview seems like a pretty good guey

had louisville ML dodgers RL parlay fukk me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Teddy is not that good either

Typical Black QB..there all the same

Cards could not even play in a big conference as they would get chewed alive

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Tough crowd. Not very sharp, but tough

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

TPowell making fun of Baylor's schedule......priceless.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

UCF is the next hot school. 2nd largest school in the country, big media market, fertile recruiting grounds.

They win out and they're in the BCS with only a 3 point loss again SoCo as the blemish.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Kraken knew.

Kraken knew.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kraken knew.

Kraken knew.
    Finally

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Demeaning Baylor's schedule by the likes of you is kinda calling the kettle black isn't it. USA TODAY ranks all 125 Division 1A schools & Louisville so far has played #118 FIU, #119 Temple, #105 Kentucky, #65 Ohio,
    #46 Rutgers & Division 1-AA E. Kentucky from the OVC Conference whatever that is. Thats the easiest schedule of any top 30 team.

Baylor has 4 top 30 teams on their schedule. Even before todays game Baylor was ranked #7 Louisville #13. You seem to be
    hoppin mad about me keeping you on your toes about these matters.
    Tpowell is sober and chill today. He is much more rational and understanding today that I was right. He was simply emotional after the Louisville loss to UCF. Tpow good peeps

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kraken knew.

Kraken knew.
    uh everyone and their great uncles knew pal...

TPowell

Tpowell is sober and chill today. He is much more rational and understanding today that I was right. He was simply emotional after the Louisville loss to UCF. Tpow good peeps

appreciate it, we don't see eye to eye but I respect you after that. I still don't see how people can be that impressed with teams like Baylor and FSU who run it up on bad teams (due to their style of play). I'm ALL OVER ISU +33 and gonna get down on Clemson on soon for a little less. I just think they run so many plays that they magnify the difference in skill against weaker teams, while other elite teams don't do that

appreciate it, we don't see eye to eye but I respect you after that. I still don't see how people can be that impressed with teams like Baylor and FSU who run it up on bad teams (due to their style of play). I'm ALL OVER ISU +33 and gonna get down on Clemson on soon for a little less. I just think they run so many plays that they magnify the difference in skill against weaker teams, while other elite teams don't do that
    How did that Iowa State +33 work out for you, & getting down on Clemson over Fla. State really takes the cake. You may be
    the most ignorant fan on the forum. Louisville a top 5 team & Bridgewater the best 'to come out in years. I think the funniest
    of all was your bombastic flourish about Brice Petty.

HEISMAN WATCH
    1. Marcus Mariota, QB Oregon
    2. Jameis Winston, QB Florida State
    3. Johnny Manziel, QB Texas A&M
    4. Bryce Petty, QB Baylor
    5. AJ McCarron, QB Alabama
    6. Tajh Boyd, QB Clemson
    7. Teddy Bridgewater, QB Louisville
    8. Aaron Murray, QB Georgia
    9. Braxton Miller, QB Ohio State
    10. Melvin Gordon, RB Wisconsin

JabooFootball