TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

National Media is at it again!!!

Alabama -8.5 is a TRASH play. They were only -13.5 at HOME last year. The right line would be around 3-4, but oddsmakers realize idiots will pound Alabama no matter the line. BURIAL tomorrow.

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

There are a lot of people on Texas A and M too... Bama will crush them so hard. Not sure what your looking at.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie103 View Post
    There are a lot of people on Texas A and M too... Bama will crush them so hard. Not sure what your looking at.
    wtf are you looking at? No offense but the only people backing Bama are the idiots who think Saban is god

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    wtf are you looking at? No offense but the only people backing Bama are the idiots who think Saban is god
    Your a fukkin moron quit posting stupid BS

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Your original post makes zero sense.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saban is the God of College Football Coaches, and his record reflects that.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Your original post makes zero sense.
    The line is way off because the national media has brainwashed you idiots into thinking Alabama is something special. Newsflash, they arent. They wouldn't beat Oregon, they would struggle with Stanford, Louisville, Clemson, Ohio State, and even teams like A&M

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie103 View Post
    Your a fukkin moron quit posting stupid BS

go beat off to that bullshit 3 yards and a cloud of dust SEC football

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

go beat off to that bullshit 3 yards and a cloud of dust SEC football
    Come on Powell, you are better than this! SEC is EASILY the best conference in football, that is not even debatable. As for this game, line seems perfect to me, no play.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Come on Powell, you are better than this! SEC is EASILY the best conference in football, that is not even debatable. As for this game, line seems perfect to me, no play.

its an allusion. These teams aren't head and shoulders better than the rest of the country. Sick and tired of seeing Alabama get a free pass every year. Alabama beat 1-2 teams last year and got lucky to win 1 of those (Georgia). They couldn't even beat A&M at home. They lucked into the easiest title game in recent history.

LT Profits

its an allusion. These teams aren't head and shoulders better than the rest of the country. Sick and tired of seeing Alabama get a free pass every year. Alabama beat 1-2 teams last year and got lucky to win 1 of those (Georgia). They couldn't even beat A&M at home. They lucked into the easiest title game in recent history.
    Meh, tough to argue against 7 or 8 straight championships or whatever it is (SEC I mean)

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Meh, tough to argue against 7 or 8 straight championships or whatever it is (SEC I mean)
    When you play a National Championship game between 2 teams WITHOUT a legitimate qualifier, it isn't statistictally significant to me. I'd consider it about the same odds as a 5 team parlay hitting, nothing more.

TPowell

When you play a National Championship game between 2 teams WITHOUT a legitimate qualifier, it isn't statistictally significant to me. I'd consider it about the same odds as a 5 team parlay hitting, nothing more.

by legitimate, I don't mean beating the other shit teams in your conference and then claiming it to be the AL EAST

LT Profits

Did someone shit in your corn flakes today? Come on man, the top teams in the SEC would beat any team in the country with a championship on the line, and its all because of team speed on defense, where the SEC blows the rest of the country away. Oregon was probably the best non-SEC team of recent years, and even they couldn't beat SEC teams when given the opportunity.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The most accurate way to quantify which college teams are the best is by using advanced stats, which actually break down a team's season drive by drive, play by play, and adjust for strength of schedule. F/+, S&P, and FEI are the three big ones. In 2012, Alabama ranked #1, #1, and #1 in those three categories. Louisville ranked #28, #39, and #28. These teams were not in the same conversation... The top 10 teams in each category included 5, 5, and 4 SEC teams. It's not even debatable which conference was the best in 2012.

Source: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/fplus2012

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The most accurate way to quantify which college teams are the best is by using advanced stats, which actually break down a team's season drive by drive, play by play, and adjust for strength of schedule. F/+, S&P, and FEI are the three big ones. In 2012, Alabama ranked #1, #1, and #1 in those three categories. Louisville ranked #28, #39, and #28. These teams were not in the same conversation... The top 10 teams in each category included 5, 5, and 4 SEC teams. It's not even debatable which conference was the best in 2012.

Source: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/fplus2012

keep going with biased ass measures like that. YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. Idiots thought Florida would roll UL by 20+ last year. How'd that work out?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

can you imagine if the line was 3 or 4? books in vegas would go broke pal.

LT Profits

keep going with biased ass measures like that. YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. Idiots thought Florida would roll UL by 20+ last year. How'd that work out?
    You start to lose credibility when you start referring to footballoutsiders as biased, it is the pomeroy of football

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Of course the SEC is far more superior...they have such an advantage on recruiting...

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Dudes on meth

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biased measures? I didn't realize the conspiracy ran so deep. Keep on fighting the good fight, I guess...

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

gahdamn powell... you are killing me

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

guys all of this will be solved when the playoff system comes in place. SEC will still crush all.

Ohio State and some PAC 12 school will get in every year and get smashed by the 2 SEC schools in there.

People going to still be so jealous of the SEC when either Alabama, LSU, or UGA wins EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

TPowell, I like Louisville (especially thier basketball) but it will take a miracle for them to get into the title game.

Bridgewater and the boys should run the table and Ohio State or Oregon will still most likely get their spot with Alabama/UGA occupying the other spot.

It just is what it is.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

The real question this year... does Clemson lose?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Bama Louisville line would be -17.5 neutral field. Louisville would get destroyed.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What happened to you Powell?

So angry all the time now.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

The line is way off because the national media has brainwashed you idiots into thinking Alabama is something special. Newsflash, they arent. They wouldn't beat Oregon, they would struggle with Stanford, Louisville, Clemson, Ohio State, and even teams like A&M
    Do you watch the games pal? The statements you're making make me doubt it? Put the laptop down for a bit and quit circle jerkin on here and watch some ball.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    guys all of this will be solved when the playoff system comes in place. SEC will still crush all.

Ohio State and some PAC 12 school will get in every year and get smashed by the 2 SEC schools in there.

People going to still be so jealous of the SEC when either Alabama, LSU, or UGA wins EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

TPowell, I like Louisville (especially thier basketball) but it will take a miracle for them to get into the title game.

Bridgewater and the boys should run the table and Ohio State or Oregon will still most likely get their spot with Alabama/UGA occupying the other spot.

It just is what it is.
    ^^^ yep

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

by legitimate, I don't mean beating the other shit teams in your conference and then claiming it to be the AL EAST
    you dont have much room to talk bro, have you seen the ville's schedule? the toughest team on it just got waxed by freaking illini, lol...

look man i hate bama much as the next guy but bottom line is they have slave bread horses all going to the nfl all over the d..i mean we talking 6'4 240ish freaks that run 4.4s. freaking sec dlines can prob hold their own in a track meet with half the countries skill positions, so unless teams cant get the best slave bread talent from the south to defect (not likely) they better get their guys on a really good hgh regimen cause that the only way to close the gap..i mean i was locked up in mississippi some years ago and there was this kid in there (actually a rudd, related to all the damn rudds that played in the nfl), anyways kid loved yayo was prob only about 190, rarely worked out and could come out in the yard and bench 400+ like it wasnt shit, that sums up the sec bro. bigger faster stronger really aint no denying it whether it sucks or not, you dont like it start selling undetecible forms of juice to other conferences cause without that you cant beat breading..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bama struggles with good teams men

A-M is easy here

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you dont have much room to talk bro, have you seen the ville's schedule? the toughest team on it just got waxed by freaking illini, lol...

look man i hate bama much as the next guy but bottom line is they have slave bread horses all going to the nfl all over the d..i mean we talking 6'4 240ish freaks that run 4.4s. freaking sec dlines can prob hold their own in a track meet with half the countries skill positions, so unless teams cant get the best slave bread talent from the south to defect (not likely) they better get their guys on a really good hgh regimen cause that the only way to close the gap..i mean i was locked up in mississippi some years ago and there was this kid in there (actually a rudd, related to all the damn rudds that played in the nfl), anyways kid loved yayo was prob only about 190, rarely worked out and could come out in the yard and bench 400+ like it wasnt shit, that sums up the sec bro. bigger faster stronger really aint no denying it whether it sucks or not, you dont like it start selling undetecible forms of juice to other conferences cause without that you cant beat breading..
    shut the fukk up.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    shut the fukk up.
    you so tough on the net... bet anything you dont talk tough outside..

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you so tough on the net... bet anything you dont talk tough outside..
    where you want to meet, f.a.g.g.o.t.?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

typical powell living off this florida game still.

louisville still wont go undefeated even with that shit schedule and then all will be well with the world.

12 Last