bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Sharp as a tack! Surprised no one thought of risking $290 to win either $35 or $39 on Not Mayweather ITD through an elaborate series of props rather than just playing Not Mayweather ITD for a guaranteed return of $35.32. Problem though, genius: your side loses on draws.
    I forgot that you MMA Sub-forum guys are the most hatefull group of fukkers on this whole site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    floyd cares more about 0 losses than the payday. he gets paid no matter who he fights.
    Also, keeping his record at 0 losses nets him more money in future blockbuster fights.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

mayweather is money id give canelo a 25 percent chance to win

if it goes to decision mayweather automatically wins by default

i'd give him a 25 percent chance to win by tko/ko

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah, it was a shocking one. I had Trout winning slightly after eight, but would have understood Canelo being up a round or two. Was actually sort of surprised at the scorecards, although I suppose I should have expected it. Pounded Canelo live at like -1700, knowing that Trout needed a KO.
    They have live betting with open scorecards?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    They have live betting with open scorecards?
    They must or you would have not gotten -1700 in a relatively close fight. Probably Bet365.

You guys see the weigh in? BOTH fighters absolutely chiseled. Mayweather in 1.5 lbs light, no big deal.

It's pretty hard to imagine Mayweather being outpointed unless he gets hurt and knocked down more than once. This may turn out to be a better fight to talk about than to bet. IF Canelo has an iron jaw it could get interesting late in the fight when 36 year old legs move slower than 23 year old legs. Lou has one excellent point that Mayweather will with some ease get his counter shots in often against the slower attacking canelo. If he walks through them then he has a good chance at the ref raising his hand, otherwise we have to suffer through another post fight interview with fuggin Floyd.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

After watching the weigh in, I'm absolutely convinced Floyd's strategy will be to pursue a stoppage and not simply take it if it's there.

If you compare his demeanor in the Guerrero weigh in to this one, you see him looking more brash, supremely confident, and even a little froggy. He's going to stop the redheaded Chucky lookalike in dramatic fashion, I'd bet.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    After watching the weigh in, I'm absolutely convinced Floyd's strategy will be to pursue a stoppage and not simply take it if it's there.

If you compare his demeanor in the Guerrero weigh in to this one, you see him looking more brash, supremely confident, and even a little froggy. He's going to stop the redheaded Chucky lookalike in dramatic fashion, I'd bet.

very nice!

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

You know why they spread these fights out so far apart...

So you'll forget how dumb you felt last time you believed the hype...

Mayweather's cashing in on Mexican fight fans hope...

Kinda like Dana White pimping the Brazilians...

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

If anyone was playing the angle that MayBgayweather was looking past this fight or soft training the weigh in dismisses that. Floyd looks like the Floyd of his prime. But I think Lou is imposing his desire for a KO. Foyd hasn't been that fighter in a lonnng time. Canelo hits too hard for Floyd to get froggy. If he gets a KO it will be setup by the counter, cumulative damage and the realization that canelo is ready for bed. Floyd aint stepping out of his shell to try and get the KO, he already got what he came for...$

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I still think Lou is right on this one

guy has something to prove and has lost a few of his little marbles in his old age and jail term

he is also a bit scared here I think.

he'll act differently

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

are you black?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Canelo by decision

Thor4140

over and under line to be shows me another 12 round decision. To me after watching Canelo fight Trout if his inexperience doesn't kill him he should last the twelve. This isnt that stiff Hatton. Can't even believe Floyd let that get to the 11th i believe.

Thor4140

Floyd did have that devastating 4th round knockout recently tho. The one where he sucker punched the guy who wanted to be his fan and best buddy.

First 12