frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

TCU got screwed

Listen they had Tech against the wall and their defense blew it but come on back to back blown calls by the refs, on the punt return that should have been TCU ball and then the fumble that WAS REVIEWED with indisputable evidence.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was only the 1st blown call bro. They get jobbed on at least three.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Everyone including their momma got TCU 2nd half. Vegas got paid.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i can't believe they had the balls to call kick catch interference on that punt

i'm not betting these isolated thursday games again

EaglesPhan36

I wouldn't lump all Thursday games in with this one - this one just had an epically horrible officiating crew.

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Haahha how salty are you? Sore loser and one of the worst bettors here

EaglesPhan36

Yeah that's me dude. The guy who did not bet a single dime on this game. Let's see a winning ticket hoss.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Patterson shouldn't have let the young ref control the game. As a veteran coach, you have to manipulate him and own the game.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missed the entire game ... Need to see replays, but it sounds like the refs went no Vaseline on the Horny Frogs.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Troy is about to get screwed if they dont get this call

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

TCU's offense looked like $hit. Patterson is over rated. Starting to show now that he's in a real conference.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Pokemon

EaglesPhan36

I wouldn't say he is over rated. He's a defensive coach. Defense did its job tonight, it's his OC who is not doing a great job in the 1st halves of games. They make good adjustments at half time, but they put themselves behind the 8 ball by not adjusting in the 1st half.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I wouldn't say he is over rated. He's a defensive coach. Defense did its job tonight, it's his OC who is not doing a great job in the 1st halves of games. They make good adjustments at half time, but they put themselves behind the 8 ball by not adjusting in the 1st half.
    that's fair

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Listen they had Tech against the wall and their defense blew it but come on back to back blown calls by the refs, on the punt return that should have been TCU ball and then the fumble that WAS REVIEWED with indisputable evidence.
    Sucks to be a shit-talking Horny Toad, don't it?

EaglesPhan36

Better than being from or having ever stepped foot in Lubbock

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

+3 was solid as hell the entire time

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Hey Froggy.. Nelson just called.....

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fellas, fellas ... Settle down.

We all know TCU and Texas Tech can't hold a candle to Devry and Univ. of Phoenix.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Yeah that's me dude. The guy who did not bet a single dime on this game. Let's see a winning ticket hoss.
    I'm gonna guess he was referring to FrogsRangers, one of the most disliked guys here, as opposed to you, one of the most respected.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Not a damn thing wrong with Lubbock unless you have something against going to class with the hottest coeds in America. Then again, maybe you and frogs just ain't tithing enough at your local Church of Christ.

Pssssssssssstttt... Fort Worth ain't nothing to write home about... and what's with all of the Horny Toad chicks walking around campus with paper bags over their heads?

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Eagle let's try not to insult someones home man have some class.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pokemon bro....pokemon.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Not a damn thing wrong with Lubbock unless you have something against going to class with the hottest coeds in America. Then again, maybe you and frogs just ain't tithing enough at your local Church of Christ.

Pssssssssssstttt... Fort Worth ain't nothing to write home about... and what's with all of the Horny Toad chicks walking around campus with paper bags over their heads?
    So I am guessing you A. have never been to Lubbock and B. have never been on the TCU campus.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

It's all about quarterback play. Boykin was absolutely pathetic tonight. Patterson couldn't do anything about a kid sucking up the place. He tried coddling him, tried getting in his ass, tried Jedi mind tricks. Boykin was shit on a stick. Very low football IQ to boot. You can't put a price on a quality QB.

Mayfield out played Boykin in the first half, then all of a sudden he looked like he was on the take in the 2nd half. You could see Mayfield start to implode, turning the ball over and over. Thankfully, he got hurt which allowed the backup Webb to come into the game and get the offense moving. The big problem is that these coaches live and die by their QBs. KK saw Mayfield struggling but refused to take him out. It took him getting hurt for us TT backers to cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    TCU's offense looked like $hit. Patterson is over rated. Starting to show now that he's in a real conference.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

So I am guessing you A. have never been to Lubbock and B. have never been on the TCU campus.
    Spent four damn good years there and acquired two degrees, so guess again.

Been on the TCU campus many times, so guess again.
    Last edited by Night-Tripper; 09-12-13 at 11:17 PM.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It's all about quarterback play. Boykin was absolutely pathetic tonight. Patterson couldn't do anything about a kid sucking up the place. He tried coddling him, tried getting in his ass, tried Jedi mind tricks. Boykin was shit on a stick. Very low football IQ to boot. You can't put a price on a quality QB.

Mayfield out played Boykin in the first half, then all of a sudden he looked like he was on the take in the 2nd half. You could see Mayfield start to implode, turning the ball over and over. Thankfully, he got hurt which allowed the backup Webb to come into the game and get the offense moving. The big problem is that these coaches live and die by their QBs. KK saw Mayfield struggling but refused to take him out. It took him getting hurt for us TT backers to cash.
    Up until they started looking like the Tech defenses of old (blown assignments, missed tackles, etc.), this Tech defense came to play... and tackle... and had me laughing my ass off after causing the Horned-Toad RB to be peeking through his ear hole.

EaglesPhan36

Well I guess you're just blind then. Not arguing there are not some good looking women in Lubbock albeit the town itself I think is still shit on a stick, but TCU has some very hot ladies .... most of them stuck up bitches who will take half your money in a divorce.

Anyway, I'm just having fun with ya. I got some Red Raiders friends, but even they were gracious enough to admit the shit job of officiating tonight. I know you know this and are just shit talking, it's the way or the world.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Well I guess you're just blind then. Not arguing there are not some good looking women in Lubbock albeit the town itself I think is still shit on a stick, but TCU has some very hot ladies .... most of them stuck up bitches who will take half your money in a divorce.

Anyway, I'm just having fun with ya. I got some Red Raiders friends, but even they were gracious enough to admit the shit job of officiating tonight. I know you know this and are just shit talking, it's the way or the world.

Well, I will admit that I've had to wear graduated bi-focals for quite a while now but back then, I could see pretty damn good. Lubbock ain't for everyone, but I spent four of the best years of my life there. While it may be a pretty good drive to mainstream civilization, its location had major benefits come ski season (due to the proximity to New Mexico's ski resorts). TCU and SMEW both had quite a few bitches who thought their poo-poo didn't stink... which is why I enjoyed being around the tech coeds.

Yep... all I'm doing is talking shit. And, I've got to admit that it hasn't been any fun trying to fukk with you, because I enjoy reading your posts... because they're logical and usually contain worthwhile reading material. But, since froggy and Dopie wouldn't come out to play, you were it.

Have a good one dude... us old, retired MF's just gotta find our entertainment wherever we can.

EaglesPhan36

Indeed.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lonathon Dombart will be breaking legs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    excuses

i looked around to see what people thought... did my own quick analysis and put tech in as my play

if you paid attention to thursday night games last year you would have known to play tech

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I do not think anyone got screwed in this game

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    I do not think anyone got screwed in this game
    Froggy and Dopey did... but they did it to themselves.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Easy $500 profit on game. Refs helped a little lol

All seriousness, if you did not bet the under of the 2nd half, you should wonder if sports betting is for you

12 Last