Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

''Money Talks" New mini series on CNBC

Anybody catch this new reality show on CNBC? Its Show about the day to day life of a tout named ''Stevie Stevens" not to be confused with the Billy Idol,Guitarist.This guy is said to be head handicapper for Vip Sports in vegas.......And oh yeah,he hits at 70% rate

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

There's at least one thread about this show already. The thread was from before the show aired.

Cliff notes:

- his name is not Steve Stevens
    - he is a convicted con artist and has served prison time
    - no book maker in Vegas has heard of "Steve Stevens", nor his real name

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

OK, did some leg work on this boys. This is what I found out. First off they did film 6 to 8 episodes but as of now they are going to wait to see how many people watch it, see if any bad press leaks on the show or any of the characters featured in it and then see if it's worth picking up. If CNBC doesn't pick up the rest of the episodes then they (Steve Stevens, really Darin Notaro will try to sell it to another network. On to the show. A lot of fantasy and funny business took place to try to make the show seem interesting. First off you can't drive a car on to a tarmac to meet a plane anymore. This guy Tony Rivoli probably flew commercial as he's not that well off and from what I hear not really even much of a gambler. They probably got permission from the airport to shoot this scene to make it look like Stevens... really Notaro is meeting a private jet in which Rivoli flew in on. Now comes the really good stuff. Stevens...really Notaro from what I hear through someone in the business in Las Vegas doesn't even have this guy as a client. If you listen to Rivoli he makes a few mistakes. One of the most glaring ones is he says Stevens has made him more money in a few weeks than he has ever made in his life gambling. Pure TV bullshit. Then the question is where did Rivoli come from? What I heard is Jimmy Spats who's real name is Jimmy Spatafore and runs a boiler room operation who gets Stevens... really Notaro all his leads and runs all his CC charges is friends with Rivoli and set the two up so they could film this. On top of all that you might ask well then how does this secretary bimbo Paula know Stevens...Notaro? Her ex or seperated husband knows him from jail when they were incarcerated together and works there now also and I believe Paula and her ex or separated husband spent time in jail for the same type of fraud that Sevens... Notaro got caught doing. If you watched this one hour show you just knew if you watched closely there were a lot of funny stuff that wasn't believable. I'm sure more will come out but this is what I've learned at this moment.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

will have 2 episodes and fail

zero market for it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

It's sports gambling entertainment at least.

And the show gave me about 17 Shoutouts. Lots of "BIGDAY" talk.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

This show was pathetic I thought I was watching Two For the Money.Same concept someone pushing calls selling picks.I made it thru halfway then gone.I could not watch this and not think about the old people he ruined with his scams.Same fluff stuff sitting in a sauna showing a big house Private jets ect nothing I have not seen before.