Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Sports radio down here in the DFW-area is delicious during times of strife.

Rangers gonna make it to the playoffs this year?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Rangers gonna make it to the playoffs this year?
    I have to ask you, Arch -- who is the Pirates' pitching coach? Christ himself?

I can't believe what Grilli, Mazzaro, Melancon, etc. are doing out of this bullpen. Hell, even Farnsworth got a save today. It's like there's magic in those uniforms this year. These guys have all been dogshit their whole careers for every other team they've pitched for.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I have to ask you, Arch -- who is the Pirates' pitching coach? Christ himself?

I can't believe what Grilli, Mazzaro, Melancon, etc. are doing out of this bullpen. Hell, even Farnsworth got a save today. It's like there's magic in those uniforms this year. These guys have all been dogshit their whole careers for every other team they've pitched for.
    yeah it is amazing over the last few years the number of stiffs the Pirates have thrown out there for the bullpen that have suddenly turned into amazing pitchers.

then they go somewhere else and they suck.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    yeah it is amazing over the last few years the number of stiffs the Pirates have thrown out there for the bullpen that have suddenly turned into amazing pitchers.

then they go somewhere else and they suck.
    Has Dave Duncan slipped on a Pirate jersey? Do they have him stocked away in their bullpen somewhere?

First 12