bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You retiring Mr.Titty?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You may not mow but you look like the type who bathes in his $23 colonge!
    your guessing about me is almost as good as your guessing in BTP

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I should have broken it into two parts. Instead of doing one for shoutouts and another showing my bet and final unit tally I did it all at once. All kinds of disorganized but I couldn't care less.
    Hippopotamus so you're still going to be lurking around...correct? or you're gone for good from this site?
    Points Awarded:

greenhippo gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

The Giant
    Benny
    Russian
    Bubble
    JJ
    JayVegas
    Chalky
    Billy
    Archie
    Kraker
    Zoom
    Hugh Morris
    Lolsmcwinsy
    Deemer
    Konck
    Opie
    Lkid
    El Nino
    BigDay
    Zoom
    Drinker
    Smoke
    TwoWays
    GunShard
    EaglesPhan
    ParlayinHtown

Payton
    Arty

All get mentioned. You always forget some of the good ones when you're done making a video

Sam Diamond
    Boeing
    Hawley
    Bite me Us DOJ

among the several I dropped the ball and didn't mention. In my heart though boys.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This better not be a goodbye kind of video.

I don't want to get all choked up.
    Points Awarded:

greenhippo gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hippopotamus so you're still going to be lurking around...correct? or you're gone for good from this site?
    Not leaving, post a little less and won't post my picks anymore. Add this pick to my picks thread and I'm just shy of 42 Units up. Fukkin no one here has those numbers, so I feel like the help that some people desperately need isn't being taken so I won't offer.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Not leaving, post a little less and won't post my picks anymore. Add this pick to my picks thread and I'm just shy of 42 Units up. Fukkin no one here has those numbers, so I feel like the help that some people desperately need isn't being taken so I won't offer.
    right on man you're the type of a guy we need more in here...if you can, still give us some winners here and there...people might not give you the recognition that you fully deserve, but you're an important part of this community

The Giant

Dude, the only people that get views are the drama queens.

Winning is secondary.

Season-long threads are for the individuals that make them, not for views.

If you want to be seen more, start a thread daily, tell a story about needing to hit this game to pay your mortgage otherwise you're out on the street, all in, etc.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Well Pm me any strong opinions guey

greenhippo

I guess I don't like thinking like that. People with stories are the kind of people around my parts who drive a 2001 Civic and worry about making enough money at work to buy a 6 pack of Busch Light. Knowledgeable people who have money/know what the fukk they're talking about are the ones who get attention here. Not dumbasses with a story. But to each their own.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Well Pm me any strong opinions guey
    I will share picks for those that ask through PM, I can always appreciate people asking for some input.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Dude, the only people that get views are the drama queens.

Winning is secondary.

Season-long threads are for the individuals that make them, not for views.

If you want to be seen more, start a thread daily, tell a story about needing to hit this game to pay your mortgage otherwise you're out on the street, all in, etc.
    This is pretty accurate, I mean only time I really get views is NCAA Hoops thread in the sub forum...

But Season long threads just aren't worth it...

greenhippo

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave greenhippo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and konck

greenhippo

See all this shit certain people get on here because they don't have one thread for everything. Bubble giving himself a heartattack because Benny doesn't have one. People asking LT to make one instead of 17 threads a day. Can't win for losing with it.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hippo is does sound like your frustrated that your not getting "internet handjobs"

thanks for the shout guy and keep crushing it!

And Always stay humble, its a long battle

greenhippo

Want for nothing but people follow what I think is easy $ and letting me know they take my advice to mean something other than some jackoff trying to look cool. Like a lot of people here I deep down wish this could be what I do for a living so a lot of it is serious business.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Thanks for the quadruple shutout!

yeah I agree with you, a year long threads are a waste of time man...do your own thing and make cash...if at some point in the future you would feel like sharing your picks here I'll be looking forward to it

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hippo, you're a good gambler and solid poster. Fukk everything else.

There are 2.5 people on this forum that get attention, but aren't douchebags and are also soild posters and good gamblers. (by my calculation).

There are more than a handful of solid posters and good gamblers on this forum, that get little attention.

Point being, you don't want attention in PT - the odds are stacked against you to maintain.

The Giant

Hippos video was a shining example that no matter what happens gamblers are never happy.

If they lose, obviously they're miserable.

If they win, they're unhappy they didn't win more.

You just won $1500, Hippo. That trumps 1500 internet handjobs.

It's time to prioritize.

Take care, don't be a stranger.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You're like a young Louis CK.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

greenhippo

I'll take it.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

People that say they don't give a fawk.............. give a fawk......

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

greenerhippoer, as always, you are good peoples. I kind of have to echo other posters' sentiments though...you shouldn't be getting mad that you're picks aren't getting attention. A season long picks thread is good to keep things organized and good for an internal monologue and for posters to cheer each other on. Some people tail, some people like to discuss upcoming games. If you just post a pick, it's hard to do anything other than tail, wish you luck, or disagree. Without a bunch of added insight, there isn't much else there besides a pick. Once the pick is in, there's no discussion. However, if you say, hey should I tease this? Or do I need extra points here? A discussion can ensue. It's hard to interact once your mind is made up.

Congrats on your big win, but when 5 of your 6 picks won ATS, you didn't need to tease them. You lost a ton of value there. You unnecessarily sweat out that Texans game when you could have went 4-0 on NCAAF ATS on Saturday and won the over in the NYG/Denver game pretty easily. You should really only tease NFL and you should never tease totals, just gambling 101 for me (took me a while to figure that out). I popped in your thread after the Oregon game and mentioned that teasing NCAAF was -EV and tried to pass on some shit I learned with teasers. I'm not saying this to be an ass, just trying to let you know that if you post an idea or a suggestion, it creates an open dialogue. Then, other posters can try and chime in. I know I mentioned to a few people on here thinking about teasing Louisville not to, because they wouldn't need it. I also made it a 2u play and threw it in BTP. Shit like that opens up discussion and posters can riff on it. Shit is a grind and sometimes picks get tossed out, but sometimes good discussions can evolve. That being said, it's obvious you're doing well, but we can all pick up on shit and learn new things from fellow posters, so hopefully you stick around. Again, congrats on the win pal!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1, and greenhippo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good video
    This kid is fukkin nuts
    So intense with gaming too
    He is not going anywhere

Hippo I have lots of picks threads that nobody posts in
    Who cares

Just do your thing
    One guy might benefit

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    greenerhippoer, as always, you are good peoples. I kind of have to echo other posters' sentiments though...you shouldn't be getting mad that you're picks aren't getting attention. A season long picks thread is good to keep things organized and good for an internal monologue and for posters to cheer each other on. Some people tail, some people like to discuss upcoming games. If you just post a pick, it's hard to do anything other than tail, wish you luck, or disagree. Without a bunch of added insight, there isn't much else there besides a pick. Once the pick is in, there's no discussion. However, if you say, hey should I tease this? Or do I need extra points here? A discussion can ensue. It's hard to interact once your mind is made up.

Congrats on your big win, but when 5 of your 6 picks won ATS, you didn't need to tease them. You lost a ton of value there. You unnecessarily sweat out that Texans game when you could have went 4-0 on NCAAF ATS on Saturday and won the over in the NYG/Denver game pretty easily. You should really only tease NFL and you should never tease totals, just gambling 101 for me (took me a while to figure that out). I popped in your thread after the Oregon game and mentioned that teasing NCAAF was -EV and tried to pass on some shit I learned with teasers. I'm not saying this to be an ass, just trying to let you know that if you post an idea or a suggestion, it creates an open dialogue. Then, other posters can try and chime in. I know I mentioned to a few people on here thinking about teasing Louisville not to, because they wouldn't need it. I also made it a 2u play and threw it in BTP. Shit like that opens up discussion and posters can riff on it. Shit is a grind and sometimes picks get tossed out, but sometimes good discussions can evolve. That being said, it's obvious you're doing well, but we can all pick up on shit and learn new things from fellow posters, so hopefully you stick around. Again, congrats on the win pal!
    Nino nails it again.

Good luck hippo.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Nobody really reads my posts

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Nobody really reads my posts
    Just try posting winners.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I'm an SBR cap winner pal.
    I don't think I can be talked to like that anymore.

No more shines!
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 09-17-13 at 02:59 AM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hippo coach sent me over here to give you an internet handjob for the tremendous work on your recent plays

hippo when you are finishing if you could just please press the AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH key on your macbook

hippo thanks guey
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hippo= Emotional Wreck

greenhippo

Manny, I just exploded like Mt St Helens.

Brutus84

Hippo says he posts winners and no one reads his threads or congratulates him after wins but is telling Jayvegas to try posting winners and someone will read his threads... confused..... Hippo just needs some friends people.

Brutus84

Found greenhippo
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

greenhippo

Brutus keeps posting like people have ever heard of him.

First 12345 Last