ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3815

We need to live bet football more often!

For example:

Home favorites who at some point in the 2nd half go down to their opponents... seem to clean up and win the game late.

Colts were available on BM @ -120 ML after they went down 17-14 to Oakland. Luck is already known for his clutch 4th q play.

49'ers were +130 to +150 live ML after GB took a 28-24 lead in the 4th quarter with 8 minutes to go.

Bears made an 11 point 2nd half deficit comeback to win. I wonder what their ML was after they went down 21 to 10.

Rams were down 13 to 24 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They scored the last 14 points to win by 3.

Falcons took a 17-13 lead on the Saints in the 3rd quarter. Saints hold on to win 23-17... breaking up the 4th down pass to Gonzo and intercepting it.

I guess this applies to the Jets too... I wonder what their ML was at times, and then what it was when they went down 15-17 with 34 seconds left. It only takes half a minute in the NFL to get down field... a big play, a big penalty... either way, Jets won.

Detroit was down to Minny for a while, down 1 @ half after just scoring. Their 2nd half spread was money. Wish I had played it but was busy with other bets.

That's 7 home teams... in 1 week.

Remember, Denver was down @ the half to the Ravens too. Another home team... ends up winning by 22 lol

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1168

looks easy but juice kills you

Easy to what if after the game

Moron your like me...3 weeks from now we are buried and asking family for money

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    looks easy but juice kills you

Easy to what if after the game

Moron your like me...3 weeks from now we are buried and asking family for money
    You're not getting the point. I am a live betting machine. Just noticed this week 1 trend.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

What is OP's point? Every team is down at some point and how many come back and win with limited time?

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5942

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    What is OP's point? Every team is down at some point and how many come back and win with limited time?
    Yeah he doesn't make any sense

Easy to say when you SHOULD'VE placed a bet AFTER the game is finished... don't really see what this threads purpose was

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 159

small sample size.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

what if Cowboys are losing at some point in the 2nd half to the Giants? do you bet Cowboys live ML if it is +odds? i would say no to this one because 1: it's Romo and 2: it's primetime

sorry for the thread... just trying to find more angles to use to beat the NFL and the books you know!

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

Good thread guy

Romo would stil be small fav in that scenario

I hate live betting unless tennis

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good thread guy

Romo would stil be small fav in that scenario

I hate live betting unless tennis
    Cowboys choking away big lead. I guess in this situation the factor would be its a divisional game and to bet Giants spread live when they were down 10-27 or down 17-30. Eli gets better late... Romo doesn't.

jotting down notes

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Eejit View Post
    Yeah he doesn't make any sense

Easy to say when you SHOULD'VE placed a bet AFTER the game is finished... don't really see what this threads purpose was
    well, he does admit to being a moron.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    well, he does admit to being a moron.
    You take what you learn week to week, year to year... and apply it to the future and take advantage of your knowledge down the road.

same thing as fading Brock Landers or whoever. you tail him and get burned.... you learn your lesson and fade him later and win big.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1626

Got nyg +5.5 to cover my nyg ML losses lucky as a mother fk

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Got nyg +5.5 to cover my nyg ML losses lucky as a mother fk
    yeah that hit because of the failed 2 pt conversion... crazy, right?

BM posted over/under 62.5 after the Giants made it 24-30... the under got juiced to -160. That under was bait, it got roasted with a garbage score TD from Eli vs soft Cowboys prevent defense. I layed off it, bet late unders in the past in the NFL and been killed with the same type of last second garbage TD's.

Take your knowledge from past failures and apply it to the present to win or stop yourself from making bad bets.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

Bookmaker only good live betting site for Americans