LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Kaep to Make the Difference Again vs. Packers

These teams are getting very familiar with each other as this is their third meeting in a year. The Niners won both meetings easily last year including in the playoffs when Kaepernick set an NFL quarterback rushing record for ANY game (regular season or playoffs) with 181 to go along with 263 passing yards and accounting for four touchdowns. Some of the characters have changed, such as Michael Crabtree out and Anquan Boldin in for 49ers and the Packers actually having a running game now with Eddie Lacy, the the deciding factor here should again be Green Bay's inability to stop the read option.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

my biggest question here is how much easier will the pistol be to defend now that sf has no one to blow the top off a defense. boldin basically a te at this point in his career. w/o that deep threat on the outside i gotta think it gonna allow for less space to operate...other question gotta be eisnt capers a good enough defensive mind to come up with some kind of answer with a whole offseason knowing he was gonna see them again week 1...lot of question marks for me in this gm..on the other side i believe gb wrs could have more success against the revamped secondary of coarse will they have any time to make things happen with a rookie at tackle against sf pass rush?